Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 627 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    So what if this is the new normal folks ? What if this virus keeps changing every year and we have to remain in a social distance posture for years. What would that mean to us as a society ? How do our priorities and values change ?
    This will never be the new normal , the economy has to open up eventually if not then there will be food shortages . Remember this virus is causing processing centers to close . Where does the fruit and veggies and meat go if processing centers are closed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yes I agree , it seems just about every death is labeled Covid now
    Totally, man. It's all a big conspiracy to bore the **** out of the human race.

I don't mean it literally. But it wouldn't surprise me if they labeled anything that COULD be covid, as a covid death.
    That being said, I'm sure there are also people who have died from it who never got tested or anything as well.

I am sure investigative reporter's will be on the story of whether numbers are over or under reported and stories will be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I don't mean it literally. But it wouldn't surprise me if they labeled anything that COULD be covid, as a covid death.
    That being said, I'm sure there are also people who have died from it who never got tested or anything as well.
    Many politicians will want to minimize the number of deaths that occurred in their States, Cities, and Towns to appear better and more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Many politicians will want to minimize the number of deaths that occurred in their States, Cities, and Towns to appear better and more effective.
    I say the opposite . Some of them would want to inflate the numbers to get more aid . Think about it who is likely to get more federal aid? A healthy state with very little infections or a state with a lot of deaths and infections ? And you know the old political saying “never let a crisis go to waste “

I say the opposite . Some of them would want to inflate the numbers to get more aid . Think about it who is likely to get more federal aid? A healthy state with very little infections or a state with a lot of deaths and infections ? And you know the old political saying “never let a crisis go to waste “
    Both will occur. You know, just because someone says one thing you don't automatically have to take the contrary position. Both will occur. You know their is such a thing of more then two POSITIONS. For you everything is so binary.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-14-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Why are you asking me how many times 125k goes into 2 mill , when the amount of people RECOVERED is just under 500k? Are you really having that hard of a time comprehending what I have been saying? I will say one thing , you would have a great career as a news reporter .
    Right. So you are counting all of those who are sick or are asymptomatic or haven’t gone back to a dr because they don’t need to, as not recovered.
    So you are only counting people who have left the hospital, roughly 20% of the cases?
    Smart

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here
    Just proved I was right . Thank you
    No genius. Look at the total cases. Look at the total cases. Look at the total deaths. Your numbers said that 1 out of 4 die.
    They haven't reported the unbelievable lopsided numbers of those who never went to the DR.
    The only people who are included recovery are the ones who were tested again after being sick and the vast, vast majority of those cases are ones in the hospital, so they are the most severe.

2 million cases, 125211 deaths.

So how about that first post? Still not answering that?

Ignorance is bliss

Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here
    Right, even though HAnk's death was tabled as a long battle with an illness.

Ignorance is bliss

No genius. Look at the total cases. Look at the total cases. Look at the total deaths. Your numbers said that 1 out of 4 die.
    They haven't reported the unbelievable lopsided numbers of those who never went to the DR.
    The only people who are included recovery are the ones who were tested again after being sick and the vast, vast majority of those cases are ones in the hospital, so they are the most severe.

2 million cases, 125211 deaths.

So how about that first post? Still not answering that?
    Hey Moron go back and read again , I said the amount of recoveries were nearly 4 times the amount of deaths . I swear how do you not have a job with CNN yet ? You have twisted what I said so badly to suit your narrative that it’s not close to what I have been saying .

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Here is a simple way to clear up the current argument.

I doubt the #s are 100% accurate since we have some countries lying about how many have died and some countries have people who had it not getting tested. But these are the reported #s.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I get it now. George thinks the other people who have never gotten retested are zombies and therefore can't be included in those who haven died and have recovered but without medical help.

Ignorance is bliss

Right, even though HAnk's death was tabled as a long battle with an illness.

Only a matter of time before they say what killed hank was exasperated by Covid

Hey Moron go back and read again , I said the amount of recoveries were nearly 4 times the amount of deaths . I swear how do you not have a job with CNN yet ? You have twisted what I said so badly to suit your narrative that it’s not close to what I have been saying .
    No genius You fail to realize that the vast majority of those numbers have not been tested or retested and the death rate is a 6% right now. The vast majority of people have recovered but have not been tested. Otherwise there would be a over million people hospitalized in this country

How do you not have a job for learning disabled Sesame Street? Oh yeah, you had a bad interview.
    You forgot the alphabet and how to count.

Hey little vag, answer the above post. Or does your cooch hurt too much? Poor PP.

Ignorance is bliss

I get it now. George thinks the other people who have never gotten retested are zombies and therefore can't be included in those who haven died and have recovered but without medical help.
    What in the blue hell are you talking about ? LOOK at the numbers there man . Just shut up and look at the numbers there . If you did you can see 468701 is close to 4 times the number 125211 . And that is all I have been saying .