Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 149 of 627 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 9393
    WTF ! If you doubted his mental health and emotional stability, here's proof positive the man is pathological by his own admission!

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    · 3h
    Tell the Democrat Governors that “Mutiny On The Bounty” was one of my all time favorite movies. A good old fashioned mutiny every now and then is an exciting and invigorating thing to watch, especially when the mutineers need so much from the Captain. Too easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    How many times toes 125k go into 2 mil?
    You say almost more than 4? I mean I would say more like 16 times but hey?

I know you aren't big into facts but this is simple math.
    Math is hard. Reading comprehension too.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    WTF ! If you doubted his mental health and emotional stability, here's proof positive the man is pathological by his own admission!

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    · 3h
    Tell the Democrat Governors that “Mutiny On The Bounty” was one of my all time favorite movies. A good old fashioned mutiny every now and then is an exciting and invigorating thing to watch, especially when the mutineers need so much from the Captain. Too easy!

Pence did a good job reeling that comment in and made it clear that some of those governors are Republican.

The governors are all together on this or at least the vast majority of them seem to be.
    Even his own party are seeming him for that comment and the concept

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    How many times toes 125k go into 2 mil?
    You say almost more than 4? I mean I would say more like 16 times but hey?

I know you aren't big into facts but this is simple math.
    Why are you asking me how many times 125k goes into 2 mill , when the amount of people RECOVERED is just under 500k? Are you really having that hard of a time comprehending what I have been saying? I will say one thing , you would have a great career as a news reporter .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Here is a simple way to clear up the current argument.

I doubt the #s are 100% accurate since we have some countries lying about how many have died and some countries have people who had it not getting tested. But these are the reported #s.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 04-14-2020 at 03:44 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Here is a simple way to clear up the current argument.

I doubt the #s are 100% accurate since we have some countries lying about how many have died and some countries have people who had it not getting tested. But these are the reported #s.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Just proved I was right . Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jon Cooper @joncoopertweets
    ·
    Apr 13
    Trump wants to fire 600,000
    @USPS
    employees - including 113,000 veterans - in order to kill #VoteByMail and help his reelection.
    #SaveTheUSPS
    I'd personally be fine if I never got a single piece of mail ever again. Just UPS packages. 99.9% of regular mail is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'd personally be fine if I never got a single piece of mail ever again. Just UPS packages. 99.9% of regular mail is trash.
    USPS delivers.

The fatalities in the US are being undercounted as well. Deaths in nursing homes and among the homeless are often not being registered as death by Covid am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    The fatalities in the US are being undercounted as well. Deaths in nursing homes and among the homeless are often not being registered as death by Covid am I right?
    I assumed they'd count everything as covid, even if the person was asymptomatic, just to make it look as bad as possible.
    I saw something a week or so ago where a doc in Minnesota was asked to signed a bunch of death certificates as covid even if it wasn't.

I assumed they'd count everything as covid, even if the person was asymptomatic, just to make it look as bad as possible.
    I saw something a week or so ago where a doc in Minnesota was asked to signed a bunch of death certificates as covid even if it wasn't.
    Unless the governor wants to make it seem like they did a better job. Or mayor Self interest to deflate the numbers.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-14-2020 at 05:17 PM.

My friend just posted this on Facebook and it made me laugh.

If Trump were Captain of Titanic :

- There isn't any iceberg
    - There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean
    - The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon
    - There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg
    - We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly
    - The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg
    - We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats
    - Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them
    - We don't have any lifeboats left, we're not lifeboat distributors
    - Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats
    - I really don't think we need that many lifeboats
    - We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats
    - The lifeboats were left onshore by the last captain of this ship
    - Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg
    - I'm an expert on icebergs, I've got lots of friends who deal with icebergs. Some of the best. Really good ice people who know ice and their forms of berginess

So what if this is the new normal folks ? What if this virus keeps changing every year and we have to remain in a social distance posture for years. What would that mean to us as a society ? How do our priorities and values change ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    So what if this is the new normal folks ? What if this virus keeps changing every year and we have to remain in a social distance posture for years. What would that mean to us as a society ? How do our priorities and values change ?
    Zero chance people stick to this for years. I'd give it 3 to 4 months at most before society says "**** it" and stops agreeing the social distancing stuff.
    I'm already sick of it after a month.

Yes I agree , it seems just about every death is labeled Covid now