Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 148 of 627 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 9393
  1. #2206
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,318
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I agree I can’t defend the orange turd anymore.

    But I sure as hell can’t vote for Joe Biden either
    It sucks. It's a bad place to be as a country. One guy you really want out but his alternative is a bumbling, 80 year old who shows signs of dementia

    The Dems may want Trump to win. If this goes on and the economy tanks, no one will want the job.
    Biden may be a sacrificial lamb.



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #2207
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Not because of his tenure but because he was impeached for a blow job. They are laughing because our country will show azz and titties all over the TV, Movies, and all other media. We will have a super bowl show with J-Lo grinding on the ground but the senate and house tried to remove a man for head.

    Yes I understand they went after him for lying but if you think it was a waste for the Dems to try and impeach trump, a man who was accused of collusion with a foreign nation and a man who grabs women by the snatch, was less egregious than a guy who lied about a blow job?

    The world did laugh about Clinton but not because of him, because of the finger pointing by hypocritical men, who probably the majority of them were engaging in the exact same stuff.

    So you want to talk "real" and "illusion", we start there. We start at a group of men who pretend they are above that and preach the wrongs of it while they bring the 19 year old girlfriend to get an abortion so their wife doesn't find out or they get busted with a cabana boy after talking about he evils of being gay. Then of course subsequently, becoming born again to be absolved and get reelected.
    You just described every politician and every president in this country over the last 40 years . All you have done is prove my post valid .

  3. #2208
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Your math is off. That would mean Covid is killing at a 20% rate.
    I agree that at the media is only focused on the deaths but they have to be. People need to be scared in order to act accordingly. If they aren't worried about the virus taking them or a loved one, they won't behave.
    It's BS, I agree but I believe but is a necessary BS
    There are just over 1.5 million cases of the virus in the world , just over 330k have recovered so far , just over 88k gave died so far . And yes people need to be scared , but it’s been months of this and now people need to feel hope that this will end , not more reminders if death . You scare people enough and they start fighting back physically , you will see riots and unrest . There needs to be a balance of good and bad news . And the media has only been preaching death and that is just plain wrong

  4. #2209
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You just described every politician and every president in this country over the last 240 years . All you have done is prove my post valid .
    I fixed your post.
    It seemed like you were saying the world was laughing at Clinton. If you were referring to the bs that followed him, I fully agree. I would disagree if you thought the world laughed at him. He was extremely popular around the world.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #2210
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    There are just over 1.5 million cases of the virus in the world , just over 330k have recovered so far , just over 88k gave died so far . And yes people need to be scared , but it’s been months of this and now people need to feel hope that this will end , not more reminders if death . You scare people enough and they start fighting back physically , you will see riots and unrest . There needs to be a balance of good and bad news . And the media has only been preaching death and that is just plain wrong
    Remember, those are only cases that were reported or hospitalized.

    I agree with you that is shouldn't be like that but I don't think people listen otherwise.
    I think you have people saying, **** it and ignoring the strategies implemented.
    Again, the death toll only soars when the medical system is over run. The slower the spread, the fewer lives lost.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #2211
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    [QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33447487]Remember, those are only cases that were reported or hospitalized.

    I agree with you that is shouldn't be like that but I don't think people listen otherwise.
    I think you have people saying, **** it and ignoring the strategies implemented.
    Again, the death toll only soars when the medical system is over run. The slower the spread, the fewer lives lost.[/QUOTE

    Yeah and a good portion of the unreported are not even going to the hospitals . If they were wouldn’t the medical facilities be overrun badly already ?

  7. #2212
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    There are just over 1.5 million cases of the virus in the world , just over 330k have recovered so far , just over 88k gave died so far . And yes people need to be scared , but it’s been months of this and now people need to feel hope that this will end , not more reminders if death . You scare people enough and they start fighting back physically , you will see riots and unrest . There needs to be a balance of good and bad news . And the media has only been preaching death and that is just plain wrong
    Check your numbers. Total number is almost 2M and deaths are 125K as of today.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

  8. #2213
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Check your numbers. Total number is almost 2M and deaths are 125K as of today.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    Yeah and almost a half million have recovered , that’s still almost 4 times as many deaths , which I stated before .

  9. #2214
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,076
    Jorge, like you leader, you can not admit you are ever wrong. Not a good look.

  10. #2215
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jorge, like you leader, you can not admit you are ever wrong. Not a good look.
    Where was I wrong ? I have stated from the start that nearly 4 times more people have recovered from this virus than have died from it . Basic math proves I was right regardless of how many infections there are .

  11. #2216
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,076
    Jorge riddle me this. Where are all the Rs telling Trump that his authority is not “total” or “absolute?” Where are all the Rs telling Trump that he’s not a King? Where is the outrage? The correction of fact?

    Kinda telling. They jump at the opportunity to register their moral indignation on a variety of issues, but on this

  12. #2217
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Where was I wrong ? I have stated from the start that nearly 4 times more people have recovered from this virus than have died from it . Basic math proves I was right regardless of how many infections there are .
    Your numbers were WAY off. This is exactly my point, why is it so difficult to simply admit you were incorrect, apologize and let it go?

  13. #2218
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,318
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jorge riddle me this. Where are all the Rs telling Trump that his authority is not “total” or “absolute?” Where are all the Rs telling Trump that he’s not a King? Where is the outrage? The correction of fact?

    Kinda telling. They jump at the opportunity to register their moral indignation on a variety of issues, but on this
    I asked him that too, he doesn't seem to answer questions that may reflect negatively on him or Donnie.



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #2219
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah and almost a half million have recovered , that’s still almost 4 times as many deaths , which I stated before .
    How many times toes 125k go into 2 mil?
    You say almost more than 4? I mean I would say more like 16 times but hey?

    I know you aren't big into facts but this is simple math.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #2220
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,076
    Jon Cooper @joncoopertweets
    ·
    Apr 13
    Trump wants to fire 600,000
    @USPS
    employees - including 113,000 veterans - in order to kill #VoteByMail and help his reelection.
    #SaveTheUSPS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •