Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 147 of 627 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I'm no epidemiology expert Nick. I'm a shrink. Imo at the very least there should be few if any new cases and more important, testing must be done on a much larger scale. We also need extensive serological testing to determine immunity. At this stage it's not clear if and how long immunity even lasts, antibody research will provide those clues.
    Seems like they have already started large scale serological testing:

Beaumont starting nationís largest serological study for COVID-19 antibodies

Beaumont Health is starting a new COVID-19 antibodies test thatís the largest serological testing study happening in the nation right now.

The study will begin to answer whether COVID-19 antibodies offer any protection once the patient whoís been infected recovers.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/bea...-19-antibodies

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, you act like they would be doing this on their own?

You damn well know Trump will get advised by experts who know when it is the right time.

But with some of you people the Country should never open.

Dr, when is the right time in your opinion?
    Problem as I see it, he may get advice from experts but does he listen? When one feels they are the smartest person in the room what voice do they hear? More often than not their own.

He made it clear at his recent presser, he has "total authority". All hail King Trump. He plans to dictate to the governors. I think he is in for a big surprize.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Nicky two words......tan suit.
    That CNN reporter that Trump wrecked yesterday was hilarious!

That moron was snickering after her questions as she knew they were stupid questions and just to get a rise out of Trump...

That was a pathetic and disgraceful performance from that CNN reporter...and they call her a reporter?

Is that what they teach?

What a joke!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, Trump tweets very divisive things. Trump has absolutely politicized this. The media is trying to hold him accountable.
    They do some messed up stuff, I agree. But not everything is.
    Just a week ago, he was concerned with his poll numbers and his tv ratings.

The president should be putting all partisan crap aside and be focused only on this, not creating divides and casting blame.
    He needs to leave his ego out of this. That goes for any president.

He is horrible with that.

I agree but come Clown, THAT media is just there to get a rise out of him....They know how he is going to react so they continue with their stupid questions.
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I agree but come Clown, THAT media is just there to get a rise out of him....They know how he is going to react so they continue with their stupid questions.
    I absolutely agree that some of them do that. I also see others tossing softballs for him to hit.

The problem the legit reporters are being lumped in with the fake ones.

Ignorance is bliss

I agree I canít defend the orange turd anymore.

But I sure as hell canít vote for Joe Biden either
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

That moron was snickering after her questions as she knew they were stupid questions and just to get a rise out of Trump...

That was a pathetic and disgraceful performance from that CNN reporter...and they call her a reporter?

Is that what they teach?

What a joke!
    No comment.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Is that what they teach?

What a joke!
    Really Nicky. Consider this, as it bears directly on the question she asked. Between the time Trump restricted travel from China on February 2nd and declared a national emergency on March 13, he held 6 rallies, played golf twice, traveled to India, spent a weekend in Vegas and Mara-a-Lago and held a fundraiser in California?

So is it a legit question? More than a month passed as the virus spread and people died.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Is that what they teach?

What a joke!
    You call that a president? Or does he just play one on TV? We have become the laughing stock of the world. MAGA.

Sell the Team, HAL!

What I donít get is why the media is more focused on the deaths from this virus than the recovered ? I mean there are almost 4 times more recoveries from this virus than deaths world wide .

You call that a president? Or does he just play one on TV? We have become the laughing stock of the world. MAGA.
    News flash the world has been laughing at the US since Clinton .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What I donít get is why the media is more focused on the deaths from this virus than the recovered ? I mean there are almost 4 times more recoveries from this virus than deaths world wide .
    Your math is off. That would mean Covid is killing at a 20% rate.
    I agree that at the media is only focused on the deaths but they have to be. People need to be scared in order to act accordingly. If they aren't worried about the virus taking them or a loved one, they won't behave.
    It's BS, I agree but I believe but is a necessary BS

Ignorance is bliss

Should they also cover unicorns , rainbows and butterflies?

Recoveries are the feel good side of the crisis, death the tragedy. Pain and suffering are real. Those that lack the ability to empathize choose to ignore it. It is much easier to avoid what is painful and embrace the positive. Tragically death is a reality of this crisis.

I have complete faith and confidence in our scientists and researchers. We will get thru this. I remain positive they will find more and more effective Tx and ultimately a vaccine.

Sell the Team, HAL!

News flash the world has been laughing at the US since Clinton .
    Not because of his tenure but because he was impeached for a blow job. They are laughing because our country will show azz and titties all over the TV, Movies, and all other media. We will have a super bowl show with J-Lo grinding on the ground but the senate and house tried to remove a man for head.

Yes I understand they went after him for lying but if you think it was a waste for the Dems to try and impeach trump, a man who was accused of collusion with a foreign nation and a man who grabs women by the snatch, was less egregious than a guy who lied about a blow job?

The world did laugh about Clinton but not because of him, because of the finger pointing by hypocritical men, who probably the majority of them were engaging in the exact same stuff.

So you want to talk "real" and "illusion", we start there. We start at a group of men who pretend they are above that and preach the wrongs of it while they bring the 19 year old girlfriend to get an abortion so their wife doesn't find out or they get busted with a cabana boy after talking about he evils of being gay. Then of course subsequently, becoming born again to be absolved and get reelected.

Ignorance is bliss

Should they also cover unicorns , rainbows and butterflies?

Recoveries are the feel good side of the crisis, death the tragedy. Pain and suffering are real. Those that lack the ability to empathize choose to ignore it. It is much easier to avoid what is painful and embrace the positive. Tragically death is a reality of this crisis.

I have complete faith and confidence in our scientists and researchers. We will get thru this. I remain positive they will find more and more effective Tx and ultimately a vaccine.

Recoveries from this virus are a fact , it is proof that we will get past this . What makes this virus so bad is how easily it is spread not how many it kills . 88k deaths world wide isnít a lot , especially compared to how many have recovered from it .