Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 144 of 627 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 9393
    Trumps task force to reopen America - not ONE scientist, no medical representation. But we have Jared and Ivanka, Wilbur and Kudlow deciding the fate of the country. Whewww now I can relax and breath deep.....knowing full well it may be my last!

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Trumps task force to reopen America - not ONE scientist, no medical representation. But we have Jared and Ivanka, Wilbur and Kudlow deciding the fate of the country. Whewww now I can relax and breath deep.....knowing full well it may be my last!
    Thankfully some states are being smart about doing a roll out reopening. They're also working together to form a task force to decide how to reopen each state similarly so it doesn't spread again like it is now. NY/NJ/PA/CT are involved. Not sure who else.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Case study of 4,103 COVID19 patients at NYU, researchers find that the strongest predictors for hospitalization were age >65 and obesity, substantially higher than cardiovascular or pulmonary disease.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/nyu-sc...ritical-cases/

And yet cuomo and other northeastern governors are agreeing with trump that the economy has to reopen soon , and yes weeks is soon

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...id-coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Thankfully some states are being smart about doing a roll out reopening. They're also working together to form a task force to decide how to reopen each state similarly so it doesn't spread again like it is now. NY/NJ/PA/CT are involved. Not sure who else.

Amazing , Democrats governors say they are discussing when and how to open their states and itís a positive thing . Trump only says he wants to reopen the economy and it is irresponsible and against all expert opinions . Talk about double standards

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Amazing , Democrats governors say they are discussing when and how to open their states and itís a positive thing . Trump only says he wants to reopen the economy and it is irresponsible and against all expert opinions . Talk about double standards
    No the ******** comes from Trump's nepotism. You don't create a council like that where the soul, vested interest is Donald's agenda. Objective decisions don't come from your daughter, son in law, etc with not one scientist or medical doctor understanding the more significant ramifications.

I give Mush credit. At least he understands the significance of this virus. He may be over dramatic but he does.

You have no clue.

I hope the states make their own decisions, except that moron in Florida. Holy ****, remove that man as governor.

Rhode Island and Delaware. Trump has already "claimed" it's his call and he will over ride gov if necessary.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Rhode Island and Delaware. Trump has already "claimed" it's his call and he will over ride gov if necessary.
    Block what. The rolling reopening? Like he will make them open it quicker? Or slower?

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Case study of 4,103 COVID19 patients at NYU, researchers find that the strongest predictors for hospitalization were age >65 and obesity, substantially higher than cardiovascular or pulmonary disease.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/nyu-sc...ritical-cases/

I saw this but the paper is not one I know well enough to put fait in it.

It does make sense but I don't know the validity

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Block what. The rolling reopening? Like he will make them open it quicker? Or slower?

Either.
    Yeah. I know. He knows better than them. But then why didn't he close stuff earlier? I'm confused?
    Oh wait. No I'm not.
    He blows.
    (That's for you Jorge. I did't say he sucked this time.)

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You also suffer from selective hearing in addition to selective reading. What they said: the health of their constituents was paramount. Safety is primary concern. DO NOT act prematurely! They would ONLY consider opening commerce in consultation with the experts, ie scientists and the medical community. Trump on the other hand has Ivanka and Jared on his so called "task" force and not ONE medical professional or scientist! At the very least he could have put his puppet, the surgeon general for appearance sake.

12. 04-13-2020, 04:55 PM
    Reason
    ooops

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I saw this but the paper is not one I know well enough to put fait in it.

It does make sense but I don't know the validity
    Clown it's being reported by scores of periodicals and publications at the moment. ZDnet was just the first to carry the story.

for example: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....08.20057794v1

I can only assume he (trump) may want to move more quickly than the governors. Based on Cuomo presser it seems they will be working together and the decisions will be collectively agreed upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Either.
    Yeah. I know. He knows better than them. But then why didn't he close stuff earlier? I'm confused?
    Oh wait. No I'm not.
    He blows.
    (That's for you Jorge. I did't say he sucked this time.)

I can only assume he (trump) may want to move more quickly than the governors. Based on Cuomo presser it seems they will be working together and the decisions will be collectively agreed upon.
    Federal, State, and locality executives and private industry should make a concentered effort to make telework as accessible to their workers as feasible. This would reduce people coming into contact with each other as possible from now on. Less people on public transportation and the roads on a given day. This would reduce the number of potential infected persons.