Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 140 of 627 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I continue to quarantine from posting on this thread. It has been a week or so. The thread is truly disgusting and deplorable (to regenerate a word) and has brought out the worst in some of you. If you can't see it, then nothing will help and reading these posts has made me lose a lot of respect for many posters. Even when one person posts about perceived inadequacies about a politician, another can't even discuss the objections rationally without invoking their hatred for the President or someone else. You know who you are. Most days I feel like calling a bunch of you out, but that would only lead to more vitriol. I wouldn't even post today if it weren't a special day. So, in spite of what I might have inferred above, I want to wash it all clean.

Happy Easter everyone. He is risen. He has taken away the sins of the world. He has shown us the way, the truth and the light. Please be safe and count your blessing on this most blessed day of the religious calendar.
    Isn't that sweet? But you made sure to come in today, with full on judgment and a holier than thou attitude as if you are, so very above it all and wish us a happy easter;.
    Bad news. We all have this side. Even you. At least we aren't afraid of it. Actually. when it comes down to it, I'll wager most of us get into heaven before you. We are honest.

Did you know in the Chzek republic, men bearing switches, come to the doors of women and hit them with the switch until they give them their basket of eggs?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Not true Jorge. Many inside his own administration were screaming for action. He ignored and denied, essentially dismissing their warnings as an over reaction.

The real failings began much earlier, in April 2018 — more than a year and a half before , Covid-19 began it's lethal quest, the Trump administration, with John Bolton at the helm of the White House National Security Council, began dismantling the team in charge of pandemic response, firing its leadership and disbanding the team in spring 2018.

The cuts, coupled with the administration’s repeated calls to cut the budget for the CDC and other public health agencies, made it clear that the Trump administration wasn’t prioritizing the federal government’s ability to respond to disease outbreaks.
    No one in the govt prioritized the response to any outbreaks. Why did no one else in the govt Block trump from doing those moves if they really happened ? I mean all if his other moves were blocked by either congress or judges in court . And why did no governors take it amongst themselves to prepare for any pandemic ? Especially cuomo , his state has the most people entering from other countries and he did nothing to prepare for this pandemic . My point is that yes I already know trump did nothing to prepare for this pandemic , but he wasn’t the only one who knew a long time ago that the US was very vulnerable to it .

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    He's an idiot, plain and simple. I wonder if he has kids.
    https://youtu.be/yau7Z3vMBo0

You're joking right? I don't have the stats, but I am willing to venture a guess you are one of the most prolific posters in this thread!
    I do and you are certainly correct.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I do and you are certainly correct.

6th place!

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    6th place!
    Not even in the top 5. Disappointed in you man. I cracked the top 5 tho, whoo!

Big jump from Me to 4th tho. He has 95 more posts, lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    6th place!
    I think that's good for a Wild Card berth!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    · 3m
    For the first time in history there is a fully signed Presidential Disaster Declaration for all 50 States. We are winning, and will win, the war on the Invisible Enemy!

Is it me or is there an inherent contradiction here. Disaster declaration----->We are winning. All this winning, not sure if I can endure much more!
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-12-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Sell the Team, HAL!

· 3m
    For the first time in history there is a fully signed Presidential Disaster Declaration for all 50 States. We are winning, and will win, the war on the Invisible Enemy!

Is it me or is there an inherent contradiction here. Disaster declaration----->We are winning. All this winning, not sure if I can endure much more!
    As DJ Khaled would say: All I do is win win win, no matter what. Got money on my mind I can never get enough.

Actually Nicky I thought I was offering a critique of his recent short comings. But....

Now that you mention it, although I wasn't intending a comparison. Who do you feel more comfortable with during this crisis? Who has showed leadership and lead with honesty? If our lives depend on it, and they may, who do you want in charge? TV ratings or well reasoned rational thought?

Love him or hate him Obama made it clear, in times of crisis the most essential quality is honesty.
    No president has had a crisis like this......
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Not even in the top 5. Disappointed in you man. I cracked the top 5 tho, whoo!

Big jump from Me to 4th tho. He has 95 more posts, lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    It's basically a ***** fest between jorge/mush and everyone else. Not my favorite thread since I find politics dumb, so I don't respond to all of it lol.
    I'll talk about the rona, but the politics part I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think that's good for a Wild Card berth!
    In the NFL. Sadly, MLB I'd be first one out.

· 3m

Well he can’t say we are losing as the Country would fold up like a cheap tent.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    No president has had a crisis like this......
    What the **** are you talking about?
    Civil war
    Ww1
    Great Depression
    Ww2
    Spanish flu
    Cuban middle crisis
    Cold War
    9-11
    2008 collapse

Those are just off the top of my head
    Trump is just a very big tart Ed human

He is horrible in this crisis
    He is a floating orange turd.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well he can’t say we are losing as the Country would fold up like a cheap tent.
    I sadly agree. Our resolve is Limited. We have never had a test and this is it .
    It it involved a physical fight, I think we do just fine but we are weak mentally
    As I said, we are great at liberty and pursuit of happiness but not so great at actual life