Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 627 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 9393
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Well I am scared and I canít help it

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well I am scared and I canít help it
    Stay home and inside and you have zero to worry about.
    Or go to the airport and lick everything in sight. Great way to really toughen up your immune system, that way if you do get it your body will be totally ready to fight it off.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    The virus itself is not what is terribly scaring me itís that I think this virus was made to collapse the world economy so that the new world order can take over

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,200
    Well then idk what to tell you lol

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Nothing you can tell me

  6. #201
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,406
    .

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,200
    Nwa>nwo

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,268
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Stay home and inside and you have zero to worry about.
    Or go to the airport and lick everything in sight. Great way to really toughen up your immune system, that way if you do get it your body will be totally ready to fight it off.
    Funny, when you lick everything in sight, you never fight it off or keep it out of your body.



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The virus itself is not what is terribly scaring me itís that I think this virus was made to collapse the world economy so that the new world order can take over
    Look bro, once this passes, and it will, the economy will fire back up. This is not an economic event that went bad, this is a health crisis that forced the economy to STOP. Everything was left in good condition. Now initially the doom and gloomers like most of the left will say we are wrecked for 5 years. Donít believe those idiots. Deep down they like bad economic growth because they buy low stocks that do well in recessions. Remember, not every stock collapses. Plus they want to use this excuse as a reason to get Biden. Anything negative is their hope for him to lose votes and that is their ONLY HOPE. In some ways the Dems love this, NOT the crisis but the results of the crisis.

    He is like Obama. His economic growth projection would be similar to Obamaís which was slim and none. And before the defenders come out and say well he inherited a bad economy well of course all true but when you are at the bottom you can only go up. But Obamaís problem was his policy makers were being too strict of regulations that hampered the economy. His growth for the entire 8 years was one of the worst positives from a President, EVER. It was atrocious and it was all pumped with QE2, not real hard cash. They basically pulled it out of the air and tried to fire up the economy and it was a joke.

    Also Think of his cash for clunkers program? What a joke that was. And when you talk about the housing market imploding and the banks going broke go blame the democrats for that as well. They were responsible in the in mid to late 90s of asking for mortgages to get easier for people who really couldnít afford a mortgage and they just gave them to everybody as was their program and that sucked the housing market and banks dry.


    I donít hate Democratís or anyone. I hate their policies. Sleepy Joe is probably a great guy as was Obama but they didnít really care about the economy deep down. They spent most of their 8 years apologizing for everything that happened in the last 235-240 years. And they hated to be #1. They felt guilty IMO. When you are President you do what good for America. Iím not saying you ignore the world but you take care of #1 first and Obama deep down didnít really care for that type of thinking.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-21-2020 at 06:51 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  10. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    13,259
    Mush, he's trolling with those comments hoping someone will make fun of him or call him a name so he can report it and try to get people in trouble

    I highly doubt he's scared or he believes this was started by the NWO to help them take over the world

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,268
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Look bro, once this passes, and it will, the economy will fire back up. This is not an economic event that went bad, this is a health crisis that forced the economy to STOP. Everything was left in good condition. Now initially the doom and gloomers like most of the left will say we are wrecked for 5 years. Donít believe those idiots. Deep down they like bad economic growth because they buy low stocks that do well in recessions. Remember, not every stock collapses. Plus they want to use this excuse as a reason to get Biden. Anything negative is their hope for him to lose votes and that is their ONLY HOPE. In some ways the Dems love this, NOT the crisis but the results of the crisis.

    He is like Obama. His economic growth projection would be similar to Obamaís which was slim and none. And before the defenders come out and say well he inherited a bad economy well of course all true but when you are at the bottom you can only go up. But Obamaís problem was his policy makers were being too strict of regulations that hampered the economy. His growth for the entire 8 years was one of the worst positives from a President, EVER. It was atrocious and it was all pumped with QE2, not real hard cash. They basically pulled it out of the air and tried to fire up the economy and it was a joke.

    Also Think of his cash for clunkers program? What a joke that was. And when you talk about the housing market imploding and the banks going broke go blame the democrats for that as well. They were responsible in the in mid to late 90s of asking for mortgages to get easier for people who really couldnít afford a mortgage and they just gave them to everybody as was their program and that sucked the housing market and banks dry.


    I donít hate Democratís or anyone. I hate their policies. Sleepy Joe is probably a great guy as was Obama but they didnít really care about the economy deep down. They spent most of their 8 years apologizing for everything that happened in the last 235-240 years. And they hated to be #1. They felt guilty IMO. When you are President you do what good for America. Iím not saying you ignore the world but you take care of #1 first and Obama deep down didnít really care for that type of thinking.
    Mush, the problem is that no one will have money and our deficit will be disastrous.
    Businesses will go bankrupt as will people and the dollar will collapse.

    If the world works together, it will be ok because we can stabilize it but if we go at this in typical fashion, I do fear it will be another depression.



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Look bro, once this passes, and it will, the economy will fire back up. This is not an economic event that went bad, this is a health crisis that forced the economy to STOP. Everything was left in good condition. Now initially the doom and gloomers like most of the left will say we are wrecked for 5 years. Donít believe those idiots. Deep down they like bad economic growth because they buy low stocks that do well in recessions. Remember, not every stock collapses. Plus they want to use this excuse as a reason to get Biden. Anything negative is their hope for him to lose votes and that is their ONLY HOPE. In some ways the Dems love this, NOT the crisis but the results of the crisis.

    He is like Obama. His economic growth projection would be similar to Obamaís which was slim and none. And before the defenders come out and say well he inherited a bad economy well of course all true but when you are at the bottom you can only go up. But Obamaís problem was his policy makers were being too strict of regulations that hampered the economy. His growth for the entire 8 years was one of the worst positives from a President, EVER. It was atrocious and it was all pumped with QE2, not real hard cash. They basically pulled it out of the air and tried to fire up the economy and it was a joke.

    Also Think of his cash for clunkers program? What a joke that was. And when you talk about the housing market imploding and the banks going broke go blame the democrats for that as well. They were responsible in the in mid to late 90s of asking for mortgages to get easier for people who really couldnít afford a mortgage and they just gave them to everybody as was their program and that sucked the housing market and banks dry.


    I donít hate Democratís or anyone. I hate their policies. Sleepy Joe is probably a great guy as was Obama but they didnít really care about the economy deep down. They spent most of their 8 years apologizing for everything that happened in the last 235-240 years. And they hated to be #1. They felt guilty IMO. When you are President you do what good for America. Iím not saying you ignore the world but you take care of #1 first and Obama deep down didnít really care for that type of thinking.
    Nicky, History would suggest otherwise. We canít ascribe the failure of the economy to one person anymore than we can credit its success to them. We have to believe, though, that a presidentís policies and decisions must have some effect on the economy. Logically, the longer the president is in office, the greater that effect should be. After Reagan, the next five or so presidents on an objective list would all be D's.

    Over the last six decades or so, history has tended to favor Democratic presidents in terms of economic performance. The country's unemployment rate has been lower at the end of every Democrat's tenure since Kennedy took office in 1961. Ronald Reagan, meanwhile, is the only GOP president since Dwight Eisenhower took office in 1953 who can say the same.

    Reagan stabilized the deficit and Clinton eliminated it, and then it exploded under Bush [II] and remained relatively high under Obama. Obama has a better record there than Bush.
    Last edited by drt1010; 03-21-2020 at 09:01 AM.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Nicky, what does it mean to be #1?

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Look bro, once this passes, and it will, the economy will fire back up. This is not an economic event that went bad, this is a health crisis that forced the economy to STOP. Everything was left in good condition. Now initially the doom and gloomers like most of the left will say we are wrecked for 5 years. Donít believe those idiots. Deep down they like bad economic growth because they buy low stocks that do well in recessions. Remember, not every stock collapses. Plus they want to use this excuse as a reason to get Biden. Anything negative is their hope for him to lose votes and that is their ONLY HOPE. In some ways the Dems love this, NOT the crisis but the results of the crisis.

    He is like Obama. His economic growth projection would be similar to Obamaís which was slim and none. And before the defenders come out and say well he inherited a bad economy well of course all true but when you are at the bottom you can only go up. But Obamaís problem was his policy makers were being too strict of regulations that hampered the economy. His growth for the entire 8 years was one of the worst positives from a President, EVER. It was atrocious and it was all pumped with QE2, not real hard cash. They basically pulled it out of the air and tried to fire up the economy and it was a joke.

    Also Think of his cash for clunkers program? What a joke that was. And when you talk about the housing market imploding and the banks going broke go blame the democrats for that as well. They were responsible in the in mid to late 90s of asking for mortgages to get easier for people who really couldnít afford a mortgage and they just gave them to everybody as was their program and that sucked the housing market and banks dry.


    I donít hate Democratís or anyone. I hate their policies. Sleepy Joe is probably a great guy as was Obama but they didnít really care about the economy deep down. They spent most of their 8 years apologizing for everything that happened in the last 235-240 years. And they hated to be #1. They felt guilty IMO. When you are President you do what good for America. Iím not saying you ignore the world but you take care of #1 first and Obama deep down didnít really care for that type of thinking.
    O Geezus. You need to lay off the Kool Aide true believer. Ideollogy is not working with this situation. It might reassure you to fall back on slogans and talking points. Yet, this is all uncharted territory.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-21-2020 at 09:20 AM.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,200
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky, what does it mean to be #1?
    2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •