Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 137 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They should remove this moron from office immediately.
    If not sooner!

If they did he would probably land a position in Trumps cabinet!

Yo Jorge this ones for you:

BREAKING: Gov Ron DeSantis pressured Miami Herald‘s law firm to drop a lawsuit that would force Florida to reveal all elder-care facilities with a coronavirus case.

The law firm dropped the case, but the Herald is now hiring NEW lawyers.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...241942211.html

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yo Jorge this ones for you:

BREAKING: Gov Ron DeSantis pressured Miami Herald‘s law firm to drop a lawsuit that would force Florida to reveal all elder-care facilities with a coronavirus case.

The law firm dropped the case, but the Herald is now hiring NEW lawyers.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...241942211.html

As questionable as this action is , I don’t regret voting for him considering who ran against him

Jeorge the one thing i absolutely agree with u about and still do, is that given a choice between Satans Sister ( Hilary) and Trump i still take Trump everytime. He.maybe a self serving business man first but what she is IMO is far, far worse

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Jeorge the one thing i absolutely agree with u about and still do, is that given a choice between Satans Sister ( Hilary) and Trump i still take Trump everytime. He.maybe a self serving business man first but what she is IMO is far, far worse
    Actually in my last post I was talking about DeSantis

Amen

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Diblaso and Cuomo in a pissing match about shutting schools down for remainder of this current school year. Diblaso said they're closed for rest of year, Cuomo says only until 4/30 as of now and any decision to close schools further will be his.

They definitely don't like each other and are taking passive aggressive shots at each other.

**** em both.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump...032245601.html

“Why don’t we let this wash over the country?” Trump asked, a question others told the Post the president has raised repeatedly in the Oval Office. Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, realized with surprise that Trump was serious, the Post reported.

“Mr. President,” Fauci responded, according to the Post. “Many people would die.”
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/11/polit...ion/index.html

A new report on the Trump administration's missteps in the early days of the coronavirus' spread into the US was published in the New York Times on Saturday, detailing new instances showing how President Donald Trump ignored the warnings of his advisers about the lethal infectious disease approaching America's doorstep.

According to the report, Dr. Robert Kadlec, the top disaster response official at the Department of Health and Human Services, convened the White House coronavirus task force on February 21. During his meeting, the group conducted a mock-up exercise of the pandemic. It predicted 110 million infections, 7.7 million hospitalizations and 586,000 deaths. As a result, the group "concluded they would soon need to move toward aggressive social distancing, even at the risk of severe disruption to the nation's economy and the daily lives of millions of Americans."

However, it would take more than three weeks for Trump to enact social distancing guidelines on March 16
    Love to be told how well the president has handled this virus btw.

If ALL Trump was was a self serving businessman he'd be 1000X more preferable to what we have now. Hillary being dislikeable likely would not have caused the deaths of thousands of americans, or ruined the economy, much less both.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    They were both horrible candidates. I'm glad she lost. The party was a bunch of nepotistic fools for giving her the nod. Biden would have been the perfect choice and I think he would have won. The irony is that while, without hesitation, I would have voted for him then, now?

I also understand why people voted for Trump. I still get why they did. What I don't get is the continued adoration through this. Wake the **** up. The man is not a leader. He is a self serving, arrogant prick.
    He has been horrible. Sometimes you back a horse that is winning and then looses steam and you have to tear up your ticket.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Diblaso and Cuomo in a pissing match about shutting schools down for remainder of this current school year. Diblaso said they're closed for rest of year, Cuomo says only until 4/30 as of now and any decision to close schools further will be his.

They definitely don't like each other and are taking passive aggressive shots at each other.

**** em both.

They both suck.

My feeling is, wait til 4-30 to decide. If things are really, really slowed? Maybe you go back. If they are somewhat slowed? Wait till June. Have them go to school an extra hour and a half each day or on Saturdays for a month, to make up for some of the lost time. They don't need all of it because they are doing online classes.

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    They both suck.

My feeling is, wait til 4-30 to decide. If things are really, really slowed? Maybe you go back. If they are somewhat slowed? Wait till June. Have them go to school an extra hour and a half each day or on Saturdays for a month, to make up for some of the lost time. They don't need all of it because they are doing online classes.
    I think opening things back up like school too fast like that would just start a second wave. Kind of like they're seeing in some parts overseas.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

**** em both.

Actually if you watch this timeline Diblasio says it first, whether it's board of ed closing or shelter in place. Then Cuomo says it's not going to happen. The suddenly Cuomo en acts exactly what he said he would not not allow Diblasio to enact previously. It's like the Real Housewives show. But it's usually Diblasio actually calling it first and more accurately. I bet the NYC board of ED will be closed as he stated.

I think opening things back up like school too fast like that would just start a second wave. Kind of like they're seeing in some parts overseas.

Absolutely. My only point was, there is not reason to make a hard, fast choice now. It's not like students, their parents and teachers are planning trips or need to have their schedules free.
    Teachers are still teaching and kids are taking classes online. They have to do that till the end of the year regardless of only or live. I just don't. think an announcement needs to be made.
    I agree with Flimflamman's post and your thoughts. It's a pissing contest.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I actually don't fault him for the "wash over" thought. Every idea needs exploring. It's not being reported that he was insistent, if that were the case, it would be ****ed but the consideration of that idea doesn't upset me.

The second part of your post is the crappy thing.

Ignorance is bliss