Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Where would you like to take him?
    To the bedroom

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Cuomo actually trimmed 20000 hospital beds over his tenure.
    He trimmed the Medicare budget during the pandemic.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Cuomo actually trimmed 20000 hospital beds over his tenure.
    He trimmed the Medicare budget during the pandemic.
    The only person who might be more inept than Trump in this whole process is Deblasio. He's another guy who didn't know the virus spread a-symptomatically.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The only person who might be more inept than Trump in this whole process is Deblasio. He's another guy who didn't know the virus spread a-symptomatically.
    Cuomo hasn’t been any better , it is his state that has the most infections and death . It was him who took longer to shut down N.Y. than the governor of Cali did .

The more I hear from friends who know and read about Cuomo, the worse he sounds.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Cuomo hasn’t been any better , it is his state that has the most infections and death . It was him who took longer to shut down N.Y. than the governor of Cali did .
    Wait....You have the gall and audacity to criticize the NY governor (D) while DeSantis (R) was the absolute worse and last to shut down the state? The guy who kept beaches open to "cash" in on spring break! Gimme a break you transparent hypocrite.

He took his cue from the state’s largest business groups, who happen to donate millions to Republican candidates each year, who also have been lobbying DeSantis and his staff to keep the state open.

The Florida Chamber of Commerce have spoken frequently with the governor and his staff, urging him not to take drastic measures that might shut down the state’s economy.
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-11-2020 at 06:21 PM.

The more I hear from friends who know and read about Cuomo, the worse he sounds.
    Cuomo has a conservative streak. Some in his own party often question his agenda. He jammed his budget thru during a time of crisis. He cut spending in critical areas including medicaid and social service. He also played politics at a crucial moment with criminal justice reform. A lot to take issue with no question. He's as slick as politicians get.

However there is no question he has handled this crisis with professional grace, honesty and empathy.
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-11-2020 at 06:32 PM.

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus
    An examination reveals the president was warned about the potential for a pandemic but that internal divisions, lack of planning and his faith in his own instincts led to a halting response.

“Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion,” President Trump said last month. He has repeatedly said that no one could have seen the effects of the coronavirus coming.

By Eric Lipton, David E. Sanger, Maggie Haberman, Michael D. Shear, Mark Mazzetti and Julian E. Barnes
    April 11, 2020
    Updated 5:57 p.m. ET

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/u...nytmynameisben

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Many have dropped the ball on this.

Top 3 worst, IMO.(in no particular order)

Trump and his administration
    Major Douche and his administration
    Cuomo and his administration

Florida isn't far behind in terms of how poorly its being handled.

The second the lawyer from Westchester who commuted from Westchester to Manhattan every day and had just taken a trip to Florida, NY should have had a stay in order in place. The guy took the train every day. He infected 100s if not thousands of people directly and indirectly.

Cuomo and mayor dooche took way to long to shut it down.

NY took to long to shut down parks as well. They just did it about a week ago. People were still hanging in parks like it was no big deal.

I get the concern with shutting it down but it didn't take much to just look at what happening over seas to realize with the way NY is, it was going to take off.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 04-11-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Florida governor mulls reopening schools: Coronavirus "doesn't seem to threaten" kids http://hill.cm/qHzSpLO

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Florida governor mulls reopening schools: Coronavirus "doesn't seem to threaten" kids http://hill.cm/qHzSpLO

They should remove this moron from office immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus
    An examination reveals the president was warned about the potential for a pandemic but that internal divisions, lack of planning and his faith in his own instincts led to a halting response.

“Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion,” President Trump said last month. He has repeatedly said that no one could have seen the effects of the coronavirus coming.

By Eric Lipton, David E. Sanger, Maggie Haberman, Michael D. Shear, Mark Mazzetti and Julian E. Barnes
    April 11, 2020
    Updated 5:57 p.m. ET

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/u...nytmynameisben
    His first mistake was trusting his own instincts.

Secondly he had more Intel than anyone else in this country being American president. He knew there was a significant problem. He chose to downplay it like his friends at Fox News.

They should remove this moron from office immediately.
    If it were that easy , deblasio and Schumer would have been gone years ago

Interesting? How the hell did you twist “no **** Sherlock” which I fact is a statement that it originated in China to me deflecting blame?
    I was actually confirming your statement but you did actually twist a statement of agreement into one of disagreement. Talk about twisting words to suit a narrative?

You k ow after that, you may not even qualify to be representative of the education system here
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If it were that easy , deblasio and Schumer would have been gone years ago
    If you need to act like an ignorant, red dick loving douche, I ask again if you will answer the above question,
    Mr PP Chicken poop?

Ignorance is bliss

His first mistake was trusting his own instincts.

Secondly he had more Intel than anyone else in this country being American president. He knew there was a significant problem. He chose to downplay it like his friends at Fox News.
    Bingo! When you are always the smartest person in the room there are consequences. Comes with the territory with all narcissist. Notice he is never wrong, never accountable, bristles at any suggestion he's to blame or at fault, degrades and tries to minimize anyone who questions him?