Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 9393
    Good news! Preliminary study of 10 patients with severe COVID19 shows that after 1 dose of convalescent plasma:
    Virus disappeared in blood in 7 days
    Clinical symptoms rapidly improved within 3 days
    Lung lesions improves within 7 days

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...-fight-it-off/

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Good news! Preliminary study of 10 patients with severe COVID19 shows that after 1 dose of convalescent plasma:

Hopefully more people who recover and have built up antibodies will be willing to donate blood.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

This seems like the most logical cure, or whatever you want to call it, for right now imo

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I would be a great president.
    I mean that.
    I will fight but only when other options have been exhausted or I've been attacked. But I train to fight. I like a strong military.
    I think individuals deserve to make tons of money. But there is a point when they need to give back. There is a point where they need to make other's lives better. Share. If you make more money than you can spend in 5 lifetimes, give some back to better the lives of those who worked for you and who purchased your product/service

I think we should all have healthcare for free. But I think you can use private insurance companies to supplement for elective procedures and for better service.

I think college should be free provided graduates who can't pay are willing to work for the state in which they attend college for a few years. They would be paid a small stipend and be given a modest place to live.

I believe in the second amendment with some caveats and far more tests.
    I believe anyone should have the right to marry and have the same rights as everyone.

I believe in a very significant overhaul of the way the government operates.

I will gladly accept your vote.
    thats a better platform then every candidate thats ran in the last 20yrs+

The only people who would get free healthcare are the ones who don’t pay taxes since everyone who pays taxes would be paying for that “free” healthcare

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The only people who would get free healthcare are the ones who don’t pay taxes since everyone who pays taxes would be paying for that “free” healthcare
    Right. That's why most of the world has some sort of free/universal health care.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Here is an idea.

Anyone who is a dependent and doesn't pay taxes, under a certain age, who is on their parents or caretakers(aunts/uncles etc due to death of parents situations) is insured under their Healthcare.

If you don't pay taxes after say age 21 and if not in college, of after graduating college, you have to pay the premiums for Healthcare.

Not a real difficult concept.

You can also pay for your own Healthcare, from private insurance, if you so chose to. Like clown said, if you want extra coverage, it could also be an option.

I've never been one for universal health care coverage, but with the amount premiums are on the rise for those with Healthcare, due to having to basically pay for coverage of those without health care, there really isn't much difference here. Hospitals charge more to insurance companies basically to cover losses to those uninsured, which in turn causes premiums to rise, which in case turns us to pay more out of pocket(higher deductibles, etc)

It's like car insurance, premiums are on the rise, because who do you think pays for car coverage if you're in an accident with an uninsured motorist? The insurance company? Lol, no. In simple terms they do, but technically we the insured pay it in our premiums, known as uninsured motorist coverage.

Also, government shouldn't have full control over the health care system, there would need to be a system in place, that's much better than the VA system(which is a total disaster), maybe have it run by insurance companies. The insurance companies can underwrite it.

Some Republicans are funny. They claim to be pro life, but once the child is born they stop caring. Don't have insurance? Don't care. Can't get a or don't have a job? Don't care. Always trying to support corporations over individuals. Trickle down economics has never worked and never will, as long as greed and corruption exists. Need to let that idea go.

Yes I realize it is much more complicated than this. I also realize my ideas are flawed. But, IMO..the current system is broken and needs to be fixed. It's not working anymore. People shouldn't be dying just because they are poor.
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 04-09-2020 at 01:57 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Starting last November US intel warned that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population.

As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/inte...ry?id=70031273
    well no country believed in a worldwide pandemic of this severity. could happen.since there has not been one on this scale since 1918...

No matter who succeeds Trump, there will be massive debt! Part due to the huge tax cuts to the wealthiest and partly due to the stimulus bill. How it will be dealt with is the issue.
    What about Obama doubling the debt in his 8 years amid taxes? At the time he had increased more debt in 8 years than all of the President’s combined. And he had taxes!

Stop with the tax cut BS.

Now I do agree certain corporations should pay a higher tax rate.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

No matter who succeeds Trump, there will be massive debt! Part due to the huge tax cuts to the wealthiest and partly due to the stimulus bill. How it will be dealt with is the issue.
    And the $2 trillion? If a Democrat was in office it would have been $5 trillion.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think he goes with Buttieg or I would love him to choose Stacy Abrams. She's really badazz.
    He has to get the Bernie Bro’s on his side. Look at what happened to Hillary, they stayed home or voted for Trump.

Biden doesn’t move the needle. I was not an Obama fan but I admit he could at least he move the needle. Trump moves the needle whether you like or dislike. IMO Trump will destroy Biden.

This will be like Reagan vs Walter Mondale in 1984. Mondale was Jimmy Carter’s VP. He couldn’t move the needle vs RR. It is going to be an Electorate landslide.

Seriously, what does Biden bring to the table?

The Dem party is so far left now. Biden is not that. He is salmon going upstream and you know what happens at the end of their run...Joe is a respects guy, I like his personality but I just feel he is not the guy to beat Trump.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-09-2020 at 05:58 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

A couple of months ago i would have agreed that there was no way Biden was beating Trump, now ehh. The country even some of his big supporters aren't happy with the way he is handling this

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What about Obama doubling the debt in his 8 years amid taxes? At the time he had increased more debt in 8 years than all of the President’s combined. And he had taxes!

Stop with the tax cut BS.

Now I do agree certain corporations should pay a higher tax rate.
    Nick always on the offensive in defense of your guy. My only point there is a massive and growing debt. This crisis is not over. Whomever follows Trump will inherit it and need to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    He has to get the Bernie Bro’s on his side. Look at what happened to Hillary, they stayed home or voted for Trump.

Biden doesn’t move the needle. I was not an Obama fan but I admit he could at least he move the needle. Trump moves the needle whether you like or dislike. IMO Trump will destroy Biden.

This will be like Reagan vs Walter Mondale in 1984. Mondale was Jimmy Carter’s VP. He couldn’t move the needle vs RR. It is going to be an Electorate landslide.

Seriously, what does Biden bring to the table?

The Dem party is so far left now. Biden is not that. He is salmon going upstream and you know what happens at the end of their run...Joe is a respects guy, I like his personality but I just feel he is not the guy to beat Trump.
    Too far left Nick? Compared to who? Biden is a centrist and much more moderate, always has been.

Recent national polls would disagree with you and your assessment of Biden's chances.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...lls/president/