OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    This is comforting news.
    As our pal Leo would say.

Iswydt

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am not blindly supporting him . I am supporting trump here when it comes to him touting that the drug should be used because it had already worked on people in Europe and on some here in the US . I understand you being skeptical of what trump says because he hasn’t said the right things all the time . But when it comes to this drug I am going by the results oF tests on actual virus patients , actual facts. It just pisses you off that trump might actually be right in regards to this drug and rather than give him credit for wanting to try to save lives you go and instead let the media play you .
    what irritates me is that he is out there pushing this drug like it is the cure for this thing when the sample size is so small and the test data hasn't come back to support it. I really don't care for him seeming to be so concerned with re opening the economy when there are massive sections of this country that haven't even seen an outbreak yet and hopefully they don't.

It also concerns me alot that he is pushing a massive infrastructure bill and adding another couple trillion to the national debt. There is this thing called inflation that they need to be concerned about with so much money going out and a massive decline in whats coming in as well as unemployment sky rocketing.

Lets get for sure on the downside of this thing nationwide, then worry about opening the economy and fixing the roads, bridges and tunnels.

Trust me i think we'd all be thrilled if he was right and this drug combo could combat this virus because that means tons of lives would be saved and families not losing more loved one
    Last edited by dayners81; 04-06-2020 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Jorge, is Trump a physician? Is he qualified to give medical advice? Should he be giving any advice he is not qualified to offer? Why did he not allow Fauci to respond to the question on hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin, a preeminent immunologist and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease? Trumps opinion is more highly valued?

Not false hope, the medical community is advising caution. Curtail the irrational exuberance until more is known.
    Posada20 normally takes medical advice from reality show celebrities, as well as circus clowns.

Again the fact that this drug has shown to work and help people greatly with this virus is why I support what trump has been saying about it . And all he has said about it is that it should be tried since it has worked before. He never said it was a cure or that everyone should be using it or that because of this drug we can open things up very soon . Your hatred has made you blind to the fact that this drug has helped people and has the potential to save lives and that is just sad.
    No, it not a fact. There is only one fact, and that is, hydroxychloroquine is highly experimental when it comes to treating covid19. No one knows the correct dosage or what combination of other drugs will work with it to treat covid, if there are any. There is zero evidence, at this point, except for random testing down in china and then in france. The results have shown some improvement in patients and zero in others, and it appears like it must be taken early for patients with less severe symptoms. People who are not dying, should not be taking drugs experimentally, especially when said drugs can have severe side effects and they can still be treated normally.

I simply don't understand, why you and others, are taking the word of a raving reality show celebrity seriously. Trump barely has any grasp of finance and business, much less of medicine or science. He's a complete ignoramus in all things, outside of money laundering and criminal schemes, and even then he does little if anything to cover his tracks.
    Last edited by Webslinger; 04-06-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Small business loan program stumbles as SBA system crashes

https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproj...crashes-169614

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Ive heard him say in his daily press conference's atleast 3 times in the last week that that drug combo has proven to be very effective. Plus a couple of his experts have been on fox news including DR Oz saying they believed that drug combo was a complete " game changer ".

My point being all u need is for a group of people to believe we are on the other side of this thing and stop the social distancing because misunderstood or misconstrued what Trump has been saying about the drug combo
    The man lacks awareness. How about this?
    Reporter- "President Trump, how effective and what are your thoughts on hydrochloroquine?"
    Trump- "From what we've seen it shows promise and it gives hope but we are a long way of knowing for sure. We are asking that states try it more often with patients who have little hope without it. I am not the expert so I will ask Dr Fauci to answer"

But instead, he speaks like everything has a # in front of it or that it's a twitter comment.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Small business loan program stumbles as SBA system crashes

https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproj...crashes-169614

Not a shocker. It sucks.
    It will hit the fan in another week if people don't get paid. Panic will start.

Ignorance is bliss

I am not blindly supporting him . I am supporting trump here when it comes to him touting that the drug should be used because it had already worked on people in Europe and on some here in the US . I understand you being skeptical of what trump says because he hasn’t said the right things all the time . But when it comes to this drug I am going by the results oF tests on actual virus patients , actual facts. It just pisses you off that trump might actually be right in regards to this drug and rather than give him credit for wanting to try to save lives you go and instead let the media play you .
    1- That's such a ridiculous comment, even from you. Suggesting that anyone here would rather Trump be wrong and countless people die, is just a stupid comment.

2-The idea that you give Trump credit for this drug is sad. It's beyond sad. It's ignorant and shows just how blinded you are to the reality of the man. You are giving him credit for this.
    Trump gets no credit either way. He didn't discover the drug. He didn't make it. He didn't suggest to Drs that they should give this drug a try. Drs did that. The people actually fighting the virus with their own lives and who are trying anything they can, di. They are the ones who deserve credit for this. Trump is reporting and he's reporting the way all media is, with spin and sensationalism.

3- Re-read number 1

4-Re-read number 2

Ignorance is bliss

CDC launches studies to get more precise count of undetected Covid-19 cases
    By HELEN BRANSWELL APRIL 4, 2020

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has begun preliminary studies to try to determine how many Americans have already been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, an agency official revealed Saturday.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/04/...ovid-19-cases/
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Jorge, you have made some inane comments, this is by far the most asinine.

Who gives a **** about giving or taking credit! Who is right or wrong. People are dying. That is my only concern.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

California is loaning 500 vents to NY.

Career health officials have been warned not to publicly speak out and potentially contradict Trump on hydroxychloroquine.

Health officials have been told to prioritize anti-malaria drugs over other projects that scientists believe have more potential.
    https://politico.com/news/2020/04/06...roquine-170543

Career health officials have been warned not to publicly speak out and potentially contradict Trump on hydroxychloroquine.

Health officials have been told to prioritize anti-malaria drugs over other projects that scientists believe have more potential.
    I hope this is a lie lol. There has to be some point where scientist/health people can say no, f that, and do what they believe is best.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why isn’t Pence the President?

Can’t we switch them?

I’m tired of Trump’s pressers that are so idiotic. The entire team makes sense except Trump. I can’t defend that clown anymore.....

And I sure as hell can’t vote for Joe Biden either...

The mask BS is a lie.

Get a mask.

The WHO is a fckn joke!

That was my final straw.

I’m done with this guy!

I’m done with all!

China is in bed with the WHO.

I don't recall Pence running for president. I must have missed that.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Trump is as enthusiastic about the drug in private as he is in public, said one senior administration official. He talks about the drug so often, another official added, because he views it as a potential therapy for the coronavirus when people have no other options.

If he made the underlined clear, I have no problem with his enthusiasm. But he's not. He's making an untested drug sound like a cure.

Health officials have been told to prioritize the anti-malaria drugs over other projects that scientists believe have more potential to fight the outbreak.

That's scary

Ignorance is bliss

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#d0c8ef272603

"The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm."

Just saying, not so far fetched of an idea

Ignorance is bliss