Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 112 of 627 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9393
  1. #1666
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,409
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The WHO on Jan 14, date again, Jan14, said that human transmission was not happening in China.

    The WHO Dr?

    You are blaming Trump for the virus going undetected for months?

    Huh?

    China did for 2 1/2 months.

    You say there is no need to put blame on anybody yet you just did with Trump.

    Ok, I get it....
    WHO relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak. The Chinese government reportedly knew the disease was spreading before the WHO tweet was sent. We have been down this road before. China is guilty.

    Should we absolve Trump from all responsibility? After all, he did say "I take no responsibility" Should we take him at his word.

    What he is guilty of, his response was pitiful. Testing is still pitiful. Attempts at containment pitiful. He denied until he no longer could, pitiful. He ignored the manual.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  2. #1667
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Hey look cuomo is now asking for more of the drug that trump has been pushing . Now tell me how itís a false cure or irresponsible on trumps part for pushing it?
    https://www.blabber.buzz/conservativ...lnNjWYl6D_rU.A

  3. #1668
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    So giving any hope at all is false hope . You people are just insane .
    No Jorge, is Trump a physician? Is he qualified to give medical advice? Should he be giving any advice he is not qualified to offer? Why did he not allow Fauci to respond to the question on hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin, a preeminent immunologist and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease? Trumps opinion is more highly valued?

    Not false hope, the medical community is advising caution. Curtail the irrational exuberance until more is known.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  4. #1669
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39,117
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Jorge, is Trump a physician? Is he qualified to give medical advice?
    What if secretly both of these were a yes and Trump had a PhD in medical science, and turns out he was actually the most qualified person in the world to speak on this. And his drug concoctions were spot on with 100% success rate.

    Deep down he's more than a genius who just acts a fool. Lol

  5. #1670
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Jorge, is Trump a physician? Is he qualified to give medical advice? Should he be giving any advice he is not qualified to offer? Why did he not allow Fauci to respond to the question on hydroxychloroquine & azithromycin, a preeminent immunologist and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease? Trumps opinion is more highly valued?

    Not false hope, the medical community is advising caution. Curtail the irrational exuberance until more is known.
    Again the fact that this drug has shown to work and help people greatly with this virus is why I support what trump has been saying about it . And all he has said about it is that it should be tried since it has worked before . He never said it was a cure or that everyone should be using it or that because of this drug we can open things up very soon . Your hatred has made you blind to the fact that this drug has helped people and has the potential to save lives and that is just sad.

  6. #1671
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Hey look cuomo is now asking for more of the drug that trump has been pushing . Now tell me how itís a false cure or irresponsible on trumps part for pushing it?
    https://www.blabber.buzz/conservativ...lnNjWYl6D_rU.A
    Really? Is that what you read?

    He did say, the anecdotal evidence is encouraging. Let us all hope.

    The increase in supply was intended for pharmacies to fulfill scripts for pre-existing patients, most often Lupus.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  7. #1672
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Again the fact that this drug has shown to work and help people greatly with this virus is why I support what trump has been saying about it . And all he has said about it is that it should be tried since it has worked before . He never said it was a cure or that everyone should be using it or that because of this drug we can open things up very soon . Your hatred has made you blind to the fact that this drug has helped people and has the potential to save lives and that is just sad.
    Listen up smart ***. I was the one that first touted the drug combo's potential. I want nothing more than it to be successful. I also heed the warnings from the medical community that advise caution. People have already died needlessly. Anything that circumvents any more mortality is welcome and applauded.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  8. #1673
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Listen up smart ***. I was the one that first touted the drug combo's potential. I want nothing more than it to be successful. I also heed the warnings from the medical community that advise caution. People have already died needlessly. Anything that circumvents any more mortality is welcome and applauded.
    Then stop accusing trump of spreading false hope or being irresponsible for touting this drug when again it has been shown to actually work . At this time the people need a message of hope from the president and touting a drug that has shown to work , is exactly that .

  9. #1674
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Then stop accusing trump of spreading false hope or being irresponsible for touting this drug when again it has been shown to actually work . At this time the people need a message of hope from the president and touting a drug that has shown to work , is exactly that .
    No we need truth!

    We don't need a cheerleader. We don't need a huckster! We don't need an insensitive narcissist blowing his own horn! We certainly don't need him dispensing medical advice, that has yet to be proven efficacious.

    Yes we need hope. Leadership, and faith in that leadership gives hope! We sorely lack that leadership.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  10. #1675
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No we need truth!

    We don't need a cheerleader. We don't need a huckster! We don't need an insensitive narcissist blowing his own horn! We certainly don't need him dispensing medical advice, that has yet to be proven efficacious.

    Yes we need hope. Leadership, and faith in that leadership gives hope! We sorely lack that leadership.
    Your hatred for trump has lead you so blind to the truth that there is just no use in having this conversation with you

  11. #1676
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    16,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Then stop accusing trump of spreading false hope or being irresponsible for touting this drug when again it has been shown to actually work . At this time the people need a message of hope from the president and touting a drug that has shown to work , is exactly that .
    The problem with Trump doing it is that what he has said during this thing has been exactly "accurate" . You say that were blind and even insane because of our hatred for this President, what does it say that you are blindly supporting everything he saying when the medical evidence doesn't exactly support all his claims and his hopeful cure is such a small sample size. People who blindly accept everything 1 person says without other facts to back it up are the ones that are truly misguided.

    He doesn't have the medical knowledge or anywhere close to the experience dealing with something like this to be out spouting info like they are facts. He needs to leave those questions to the experts who have the experience and background to accurately be talking about this stuff.

    Before u say anything about me not supporting Trump, before this crisis i was a huge Trump fan, especially with the way he was dealing with trade deals and the economy. Is all this on him absolutely not, in fact he has done some good things when it comes to this. That said he is making himself sound like a clown, no offense to our Klown, by being up there during these Hrs long press conferences and taking questions he simply isn't qualified to be answering with the certainty he is. He's stopping his own Drs from answering questions that he is taking himself. He's just digging himself into a bigger and bigger hole and wiping out all the confidence people had for him because of the other good things he did, mainly the economy. He is a BUSINESS man not a DR

  12. #1677
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Your hatred for trump has lead you so blind to the truth that there is just no use in having this conversation with you
    LOL pot meet kettle.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  13. #1678
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    I am not blindly supporting him . I am supporting trump here when it comes to him touting that the drug should be used because it had already worked on people in Europe and on some here in the US . I understand you being skeptical of what trump says because he hasnít said the right things all the time . But when it comes to this drug I am going by the results oF tests on actual virus patients , actual facts. It just pisses you off that trump might actually be right in regards to this drug and rather than give him credit for wanting to try to save lives you go and instead let the media play you .

  14. #1679
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,317
    In non-bickering news.. Which no Suprise has Jorge involved.

    Cuomo asked Trump for permission to use the USS comfort to treat covid-19 patients.

    Trump approved.

    So now the USS comfort will be treating covid-19 patients from NY and NJ.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  15. #1680
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39,117
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    In non-bickering news.. Which no Suprise has Jorge involved.

    Cuomo asked Trump for permission to use the USS comfort to treat covid-19 patients.

    Trump approved.

    So now the USS comfort will be treating covid-19 patients from NY and NJ.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    This is comforting news.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •