Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 627 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 9393
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am truly scared man
    Stay home and you'll be fine.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    I have been staying home , only other place I go is to my parents

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,191

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    I see you canít sleep either . Man we are doomed

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I see you canít sleep either . Man we are doomed
    The peak is when we will know how bad it is. Hopefully we flatten that curve with all of the precautionary measures so far.

    Dr, how are you doing? We may disagree with politics but we are still like one big family on this forum. Hope all stays safe.

    And I still think something this bad is man made. The death rate is very alarming and that is why I say that somebody created this stuff.

    And why in 2020 when technology is at its highest can a virus like this strangle the World?

    Why didn't something like this pop out in say 1965 when it was harder to knock a virus out?

    From the Spanish flu(1917)-2020 nothing has ever been this bad GLOBALLY, nothing that is this contagious by touching something or getting a droplet from a sneeze. It had to be manufactured by man IMO.

    Iím not a conspiracy theorist but things I read make me turn my head a little.

    And it takes a full 12-18 months to develop a vaccine? Really?

    We could all be dead by that time.

    Somebody needs to step up and find a cure to this madness. World WarS were certainly bad but life went on for the most part during 1939-1945. This is worse IMO.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-20-2020 at 07:31 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,977
    Canít CNN just IGNORE the POLITICS of this Fckn crisis?

    Wow!

    They never stop!

    We have a National Health crisis and all they are concerned is to grade The WH.....

    How come they never graded China?

    CNN is just downright pathetic!

    We need to just put the politics aside for at least 15 min today and just spread more advice on how to prevent the virus instead of having Political analysts grading every little thing with the WH Health Care Team.....

    How about more analysts who give advice on this crisis?

    They canít do it....

    Of course this all for the 2020 Election, they just gotta try to say anything negative to knock Trump out....still hilarious!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-20-2020 at 08:42 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,222
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Canít CNN just IGNORE the POLITICS of this Fckn crisis?

    Wow!

    They never stop!

    We have a National Health crisis and all they are concerned is to grade The WH.....

    How come they never graded China?

    CNN is just downright pathetic!

    We need to just put the politics aside for at least 15 min today and just spread more advice on how to prevent the virus instead of having Political analysts grading every little thing with the WH Health Care Team.....
    What grade would you give China? From what we are at least shown, I give them a solid A. They listened to the lockdown. They built hospitals for the sick. They have no new cases reported.

    You are correct. This shouldn't be politicized.

    Florida however should be chopped off the rest of the country and turned into an island. The governor is an absolute fool and a disgrace. The idea that he allows this to happen is ****ed. Florida is on of the top 2 or 3 states most heavily populated with retirees. That population also lives in close proximity to one another.
    I think he should be tried for treason. His choice could end up decimating the population of the state and severely inhibit the countries ability to combat the virus.



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,222
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The peak is when we will know how bad it is. Hopefully we flatten that curve with all of the precautionary measures so far.

    Dr, how are you doing? We may disagree with politics but we are still like one big family on this forum. Hope all stays safe.

    And I still think something this bad is man made. The death rate is very alarming and that is why I say that somebody created this stuff.

    And why in 2020 when technology is at its highest can a virus like this strangle the World?

    Why didn't something like this pop out in say 1965 when it was harder to knock a virus out?

    From the Spanish flu(1917)-2020 nothing has ever been this bad GLOBALLY, nothing that is this contagious by touching something or getting a droplet from a sneeze. It had to be manufactured by man IMO.

    Iím not a conspiracy theorist but things I read make me turn my head a little.

    And it takes a full 12-18 months to develop a vaccine? Really?

    We could all be dead by that time.

    Somebody needs to step up and find a cure to this madness. World WarS were certainly bad but life went on for the most part during 1939-1945. This is worse IMO.
    Stay calm my friend. It is still around a 2-4% death rate. It is scary. Stay home. Go for a walk, run or bike ride. Get stuff you need from the store. Stay home
    Unplug CNN, FOX, MSNBC...

    The Flu is this bad globally but we have a vaccine. Measles, Mumps, Polio were all this bad but we found vaccines.
    I hope that the world works together and finds a vaccine. I hope that happens and I hope no one takes credit.

    I have also had the suspicion that this is man made. We won't know.



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,222
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Is your name Obama?
    No. We are part of the world community.

    You are, on the next page, saying you want the world to find a vaccine. You want the rest of the world to help us but you don't want to be part of it?

    I said government and decades of this crap has led to this. I didn't blame a single person or even name one.
    I find it ironic and absurd that you did.
    You just exemplified my comment. You drew a judgement based solely on the side of the fence you stand instead of looking from a wider perspective.

    You say we don'e need the world but then say, the world has to do something about this.
    It doesn't go both ways. It's either us against them or all of us are in it together.
    Deal with it



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Everything is going to be okay. Our country will get through this. Don't be scared. Follow instructions from reliable sources like the government and doctors. Wash your hands frequently, use hand sanitizer whenever you can, and stay home unless you have to leave the house. If we keep the number of people who are out in the world to a minimum, the risk of spread is greatly decreased.

    I was wondering how you were doing. Are you actively dealing with this? Or just waiting in the wings till needed?



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I see you canít sleep either . Man we are doomed
    I could. I just don't.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,222
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I could. I just don't.
    I'm waiting to hear about the birth of your 3rd child sometime between thanksgiving and xmas



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I'm waiting to hear about the birth of your 3rd child sometime between thanksgiving and xmas
    Lol. I saw something yesterday that said there will be a ton of babies born 9 months from now. The top names at that time will be Angel, Charmin and Scott.

    Made me laugh.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,222
    A bit of light thinking, I wonder how many new babies will born in November/December, because of the lockdown and well, what do people do when they are stuck inside...?
    I wonder if the amount of new life will be greater or less than the life lost?



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,012
    Nicky, Thanks for asking I am fine. My former neighbors in NYC are in self imposed lock down, here in Southern coastal NJ life goes on with only small noticable change in behavior. I went fishing yesterday and was surprised to see 10 or so others doing the same, several boats on the water. The casinos, clubs, bars, gyms and restaurants are all closed.

    I have no clue when we may see a peak. Itís not going to be over anytime soon ó a matter of months rather than weeks imo. Infection continues to spread in Italy, new daily cases in other countries like China and South Korea are finally tapering off ó a sign they MAY have passed the peak of their immediate crises.

    It took China roughly two months from the beginning of its outbreak for the country to reach its peak. And it took South Korea roughly half a month. It is impossible, however, to say when that peak will arrive in the US for many reasons ó chief among them the fact that we donít yet know the true number of cases because of how limited testing remains.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •