Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 108 of 627 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 9393
  1. #1606
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,924
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, China all of sudden stopped having cases. You can’t make this stuff up.

    And you follow a prestigious college that uses info and posts China’s numbers? How laughable.

    So if you go by China our cases will all of sudden STOP May 15.

    Please save it with China Dr.

    THEY GET FULL BLAME!
    None so blind as those that refuse to see.

    Nicky I like you. I will defend you and your right to speak your mind. However I will no longer engage you on the incessant need to blame China.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  2. #1607
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,924
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I don't know why you're quoting me and saying Dr. Keep me out of your petty bs with Doc. Thanks. What happened to all the negative Nancy's and you were gonna stay away? Didn't even last a few hours.

    I believe China lied about the #s, but it's also very possible they stopped the spread. Since they locked a lot of their country down, it definitely can control the spread. They can do that ya know, since they're a communist country.

    South Korea(one of our biggest allies and a very trust worthy country) must be lying too, since they nearly have stopped getting new cases. They didn't even have to lock their country down, their citizens and country just took it more seriously with mass testing and isolation than we did. Which is why the US is where it is, and South Korea is on a rapid decline.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, an example of acting quickly and decisively.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  3. #1608
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,924
    Nicky, you consistently call me out in regards to China, I get it, don't agree blaming does any good, but I understand the narrative.

    Why has Trump gone unscathed in your daily diatribe? He was 1st warned on Jan 3 and had ample opportunity to ramp up testing. Instead, he ignored the threat and bungled the rollout of testing, allowing the virus to spread undetected for MONTHS. It is universally agreed early testing and containment is the crucial first step in response.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  4. #1609
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,702
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Told you he wouldn't stay away.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

    Maybe he meant just that thread. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  5. #1610
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    14,693
    I don't care if you are a democrat, republican, pro-Trump, human being, alien or a dinosaur.

    Everyone should agree that the POTUS didn't read this epidemic well from the beginning and didn't take the proper measures early enough. That's what happens when you don't believe in science and scientists and don't take numbers and facts and examples (China, Asia then Europe).

    Trump ****ed up then responded too late. The numbers alone in comparison to other countries is proof enough already.

  6. #1611
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,924
    On behalf of all my fellow aliens,

    Dinosaurs send thoughts and prayers, wishing all well.


    Sell the Team, HAL!

  7. #1612
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    46,232
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The issue is China’s numbers are in there too. And so are other Countries that lie as well.

    This chart is nice to see the death rate dropping each day now since March 27 but it is more than likely false because of those Countries who lie to the WHO.

    Mush here is the bottom line regarding Trump’s response to the outbreak and blaming China

    I come to your house when you aren’t home. I smear poop everywhere and I take multiple,
    giant craps on all your furniture, then leave

    You get home and are obviously appalled and see a red nose on top of a pile. You think “friggin clown” and call me to ask if it was me.

    I say “no way did I do that”

    You stare, dumbfounded and gagging. Then you see a wallet is in another pile You look and sure enough it’s me. You call me and tell me about the license.

    I finally admit it. I tell you it was me but it was an emergency and I’m sorry
    You ask what I’m going to do about it and I tell you, “ nothing, it’s your house, not mine”

    1-you think about fighting me but realize, it will be really long and really bloody and our friends will need to get involved and probably hurt.
    So that is not an option.

    2-you keep telling your friends it was me. You blame me to everyone and they all cheer you.
    But you are still sitting in a house that is full of horrible, rancid feces and have done little to change it because you’ve wasted time blaming me

    3-you realize the reality so you shut your mouth, hold your nose and clean up the mess and worry about what you will say to me when it’s over


    Do you choose option 2 or option 3?

  8. #1613
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Stop with the slush fund crap!

    $2 trillion Dr, and there is more on the way.

    But you never explained why $25 million went to the Kennedy Center?

    Still waiting..........
    If I may give a response. It’s going to be complicated and raise some points. First off I am a fiscal conservative and on the surface don’t like tax dollars funding private institutions. However, I will say institutions like museums and educational institutions like the Kennedy Center do provide jobs and are economic drivers for their local areas. In NYC our museums like MET and MOMA are the reason people travel here. Art lovers pay money to travel here, eat in restaurants, buy shows to other events, stay in hotels. So perhaps that is why. Perhaps even getting more bang for your buck then when municipalies use tax dollars to support teams like the Yankees and Mets in building their stadiums, for jobs and investment. Even if you think pretty old pictures are a waste of money, it’s a job creator. However, the Kennedy Center was allocated the money and then laid people off. That was directly against the spirit of why they were given the money and movement is being made to have them refund the money and that is right. However, this raises a point about the budget you may not have intended to raise. The initial Republican budget did not offer oversight as to how the funds are spent. The latter one did. So the budget that passed that the Democrats fought for may lead to these funds being returned. Good right . I am sure if we looked at the budget there will be cultural institutions beloved by conservative too. Perhaps the Reagan library. Can you post the budget as first proposed and what later was passed to see what got funded ?
    Last edited by dayners81; 04-06-2020 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Implied racist/cultural insults

  9. #1614
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    But the thing is museum and art jobs are not essential jobs so there really is no valid excuse to have tens of millions of dollars going to them right now . That is just yet another example of wasteful pork

  10. #1615
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    But the thing is museum and art jobs are not essential jobs so there really is no valid excuse to have tens of millions of dollars going to them right now . That is just yet another example of wasteful pork
    maybe I am wrong, but during this crisis money is being paid to corporations and institutions to pay tax payers who have missed work, essential or not. I could be wrong. Look it up and let me know. Let’s look up the budget, see what places in your area have gotten funded. Perhaps your curious what is getting funded in your neighborhood. I am at lunch at work. I am essential and am working. I await your response. What things in your neighborhood received funding ? I doubt you will respond to that, all you will say is it’s pork. But, little else. And it’s good that oversight is available on the bill that passed right to fix this right ? The initial bill did not have any oversight, that was bad right .
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-06-2020 at 12:10 PM.

  11. #1616
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush here is the bottom line regarding Trump’s response to the outbreak and blaming China

    I come to your house when you aren’t home. I smear poop everywhere and I take multiple,
    giant craps on all your furniture, then leave

    You get home and are obviously appalled and see a red nose on top of a pile. You think “friggin clown” and call me to ask if it was me.

    I say “no way did I do that”

    You stare, dumbfounded and gagging. Then you see a wallet is in another pile You look and sure enough it’s me. You call me and tell me about the license.

    I finally admit it. I tell you it was me but it was an emergency and I’m sorry
    You ask what I’m going to do about it and I tell you, “ nothing, it’s your house, not mine”

    1-you think about fighting me but realize, it will be really long and really bloody and our friends will need to get involved and probably hurt.
    So that is not an option.

    2-you keep telling your friends it was me. You blame me to everyone and they all cheer you.
    But you are still sitting in a house that is full of horrible, rancid feces and have done little to change it because you’ve wasted time blaming me

    3-you realize the reality so you shut your mouth, hold your nose and clean up the mess and worry about what you will say to me when it’s over


    Do you choose option 2 or option 3?
    Hopefully he stocked up on TP.

  12. #1617
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Wow New Orleans has the highest per capital infection rate.

  13. #1618
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,719
    Purple is where NY is at currently. The social distancing might be working.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  14. #1619
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    16,663
    Gotta love Cole for continuing his workout with teammates even though everything official has been shut down. The donation to the relief fund and NY area hospital is pretty cool as well.
    https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/04/e...-slow-him.html
    #lovemyace

  15. #1620
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39,272
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Purple is where NY is at currently. The social distancing might be working.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Who are blue and orange?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •