Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 107 of 627 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 9393
  1. #1591
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Science was created by man , anything created by man is not perfect . Therefore itís not always right . And if it is not always right then how can it be trusted 100% of the time ?
    Dr wonít talk about bad science. That is ignored.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  2. #1592
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,325
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Back to this Nicky? Time to blame China again. Look I have already said all I plan to on the issue. China is culpable. They should have and could have done more in the early stage. I would hope the UN General Assembly puts it on the calendar. They have many questions to answer.

    China had a moral and ethical responsibility to inform the world. They failed. Our own leadership had the same responsibility to act quickly. It failed.

    As I have said previously, I see no value in blaming anyone. You on the other hand cling to the narrative as if it were an umbilical cord. Blaming does not alter reality. We must deal with the crisis at hand. The entire world is grappling, now is not the time to wage war on China. Why must it always be reduced to us vs. them? Does demonizing a culprit serve a purpose, other than allowing you to focus your anger and rage? We are all helpless, we are all victims of the "invisible enemy."
    Dr, when this is over then the time will come for China to explain. Countries will have their 911-type commission with China being investigated. Of course you will be only interested in the one Schiff is in charge of....

    Wtf is Schifff and Pelosi doing with regards to helping the US conquer this?

    Not a damn thing but just worrying about investigations on Trump.

    Those two are pathetic!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  3. #1593
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Most coronavirus cases.

    US: 335,800
    Spain: 131,646
    Italy: 128,948
    Germany: 100,123
    China: 81,669
    France: 70,478
    Iran: 58,226
    UK: 47,806
    Turkey: 27,069
    Switzerland: 21,065
    Belgium: 19,691
    Netherlands: 17,851
    Canada: 15,425
    Austria: 11,973
    Portugal: 11,278
    Brazil: 11,130

    Yes I'm aware, these #s are not absolutely accurate. Some countries are probably intentionally lying(looking at you China), or just not testing everyone with symptoms(looking at you, USA)

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #1594
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Trump Admin is(according to Trump himself) sending 600,000 N95 masks to NY.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  5. #1595
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,698
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Trump Admin is(according to Trump himself) sending 600,000 N95 masks to NY.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Wow. A step in the right direction.

  6. #1596
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,698
    April 4: 34,196 new cases
    April 5: 25,316 new cases

    Hopefully a sign of things to come, and not just one random day in the right direction.

  7. #1597
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    April 4: 34,196 new cases
    April 5: 25,316 new cases

    Hopefully a sign of things to come, and not just one random day in the right direction.
    Would be a really good sign, if we had consecutive days with a leveling or dropping of number of new cases across the country. Still think it hasn't peaked everywhere. But, might mean the social distance plan is helping. I would say a minimum of 3-4 days to a week would need to make it seem like it's not possibly just a blip.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #1598
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,367
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    April 4: 34,196 new cases
    April 5: 25,316 new cases

    Hopefully a sign of things to come, and not just one random day in the right direction.
    This is the chart I like checking out:



    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...us-death-toll/

  9. #1599
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,372
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Trump Admin is(according to Trump himself) sending 600,000 N95 masks to NY.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    If this is there one constant in this world, we can trust in, is that the sun will rise up tomorrow, and that Trump will lie. I don't believe a damn word that comes out of this imbecile's mouth.


    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Would be a really good sign, if we had consecutive days with a leveling or dropping of number of new cases across the country. Still think it hasn't peaked everywhere. But, might mean the social distance plan is helping. I would say a minimum of 3-4 days to a week would need to make it seem like it's not possibly just a blip.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    We are going to see an explosion of new cases from the southern states in the coming week or two.

  10. #1600
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,325
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Most coronavirus cases.

    US: 335,800
    Spain: 131,646
    Italy: 128,948
    Germany: 100,123
    China: 81,669
    France: 70,478
    Iran: 58,226
    UK: 47,806
    Turkey: 27,069
    Switzerland: 21,065
    Belgium: 19,691
    Netherlands: 17,851
    Canada: 15,425
    Austria: 11,973
    Portugal: 11,278
    Brazil: 11,130

    Yes I'm aware, these #s are not absolutely accurate. Some countries are probably intentionally lying(looking at you China), or just not testing everyone with symptoms(looking at you, USA)

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Dr, China all of sudden stopped having cases. You canít make this stuff up.

    And you follow a prestigious college that uses info and posts Chinaís numbers? How laughable.

    So if you go by China our cases will all of sudden STOP May 15.

    Please save it with China Dr.

    THEY GET FULL BLAME!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  11. #1601
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,325
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is the chart I like checking out:



    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...us-death-toll/
    The issue is Chinaís numbers are in there too. And so are other Countries that lie as well.

    This chart is nice to see the death rate dropping each day now since March 27 but it is more than likely false because of those Countries who lie to the WHO.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-06-2020 at 06:30 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  12. #1602
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, China all of sudden stopped having cases. You canít make this stuff up.

    And you follow a prestigious college that uses info and posts Chinaís numbers? How laughable.

    So if you go by China our cases will all of sudden STOP May 15.

    Please save it with China Dr.

    THEY GET FULL BLAME!
    I don't know why you're quoting me and saying Dr. Keep me out of your petty bs with Doc. Thanks. What happened to all the negative Nancy's and you were gonna stay away? Didn't even last a few hours.

    I believe China lied about the #s, but it's also very possible they stopped the spread. Since they locked a lot of their country down, it definitely can control the spread. They can do that ya know, since they're a communist country.

    South Korea(one of our biggest allies and a very trust worthy country) must be lying too, since they nearly have stopped getting new cases. They didn't even have to lock their country down, their citizens and country just took it more seriously with mass testing and isolation than we did. Which is why the US is where it is, and South Korea is on a rapid decline.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  13. #1603
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,424
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr wonít talk about bad science. That is ignored.
    As it should be! Bad science is of little use to anyone, except those hoping to advance a spurious conspiratorial narrative.

  14. #1604
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,424
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, when this is over then the time will come for China to explain. Countries will have their 911-type commission with China being investigated. Of course you will be only interested in the one Schiff is in charge of....

    Wtf is Schifff and Pelosi doing with regards to helping the US conquer this?

    Not a damn thing but just worrying about investigations on Trump.

    Those two are pathetic!
    Not a damn thing? Who assured the stimulus package included oversight, worker protection, some guardrails on the 500B slush fund for big corp.? Who argued to protect small business ?

    No Nick I have said from the outset the investigation and condemnation should come from the UN. The entire world needs an explanation from China, not just the US.

  15. #1605
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,325
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Not a damn thing? Who assured the stimulus package included oversight, worker protection, some guardrails on the 500B slush fund for big corp.? Who argued to protect small business ?

    No Nick I have said from the outset the investigation and condemnation should come from the UN. The entire world needs an explanation from China, not just the US.
    Stop with the slush fund crap!

    $2 trillion Dr, and there is more on the way.

    But you never explained why $25 million went to the Kennedy Center?

    Still waiting..........
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •