Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 627 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Folks, follow the guidelines and before you know the peak will come and we will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Stay safe and stay away from all for at least 6 feet. Do your part. California is doing well! I commend their Gov for taking charge early.

Beer helps too!

Ignorance is bliss

Dr, why was the Wuhan Whistle blowed arrested? He dies Feb 7

Nothing on China Dr.

You all ignore them.....

And quit saying it is here now...

The Communist Party knew about this from the beginning.

Patient zero came from Wuhan...

WHO said in Dec that said there was no human to human transmission of the virus, basically protecting China..

Save your bullspit xenophobia crap...

I’m not talking about the citizens Dr I’m talking about their Gov...

Get a reality check and quit calling me xenophobic.

That is an ignorant comment by you.

When this is over China must answer questions by the rest of the entire World.
    Back to this Nicky? Time to blame China again. Look I have already said all I plan to on the issue. China is culpable. They should have and could have done more in the early stage. I would hope the UN General Assembly puts it on the calendar. They have many questions to answer.

China had a moral and ethical responsibility to inform the world. They failed. Our own leadership had the same responsibility to act quickly. It failed.

As I have said previously, I see no value in blaming anyone. You on the other hand cling to the narrative as if it were an umbilical cord. Blaming does not alter reality. We must deal with the crisis at hand. The entire world is grappling, now is not the time to wage war on China. Why must it always be reduced to us vs. them? Does demonizing a culprit serve a purpose, other than allowing you to focus your anger and rage? We are all helpless, we are all victims of the "invisible enemy."

Trump is confusing but he is overwhelmed folks....

We must give him a pass on this....

Let’s show some compassion to him as well....afterall he is human too.
    According to Trump he handles everything beautifully. Sure, this is an overwhelming situation and I do feel bad that he has to deal with this. I wouldn't wish this on any president but he makes it worse with his response, whether its the words that come out of his mouth or how he's handled this virus.

Someone needs to tell him to shut the **** up, listen to his medical advisors, pay attention to the science, and toe the line carefully. We all need to get back to work but you can't rush this otherwise you run the risk of another outbreak.

In the interim, try to find ways to help people like getting them the PPE they need, having a consistent message of staying home, and pressuring Congress to pass more aid legislation to help the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No Mush. I respect what you are saying but I fully disagree.

He has shown no compassion, no empathy and no sensitivity to this. He literally railed on a reporter for trying to hurt his poll numbers less than a week ago.

His primary efforts should be to get states what they need and doing it without his typical favoritism. Politics should not be a part of this. He should be giving states what they need regardless of what their governors and mayors think of him.
    He should stop railing against the dems and just get stuff done. He should have thicker skin right now. He's blaming the way people see him more than he is doing things.

Is he overwhelmed? Maybe but I personally don't see that. I see a man who wants to be right more than anything else. But for sake of argument, let's say he is overwhelmed, Mush, this is what he signed up for when he swore the oath. He took an oath and that oath doesn't have an "overwhelmed" contingency, excuse written into it.

Bush was fantastic. Guiliani was fantastic. They were not my favorite leaders but they led and made people feel like it would be ok.

Trump has yet to do that.
    I actually have compassion for him. That doesn't mean I don't think he's acting like a turd. That's the difference. I can say I think he's a horrid person and leader but I genuinely want him to succeed and do better because I believe we all have that capacity, however buried it may be.
    He has done nothing but hustle people his entire life. He can't hustle his way out of this and it shows.
    It makes you wonder if this damn virus was manufactured as the only way to beat Trump..

Something as powerful as this is man made IMO, nobody will convince you believe it wasn’t. We have had power viruses before but nothing like this.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    According to Trump he handles everything beautifully. Sure, this is an overwhelming situation and I do feel bad that he has to deal with this. I wouldn't wish this on any president but he makes it worse with his response, whether its the words that come out of his mouth or how he's handled this virus.

Someone needs to tell him to shut the **** up, listen to his medical advisors, pay attention to the science, and toe the line carefully. We all need to get back to work but you can't rush this otherwise you run the risk of another outbreak.

In the interim, try to find ways to help people like getting them the PPE they need, having a consistent message of staying home, and pressuring Congress to pass more aid legislation to help the economy.
    I think he's in way over his head. Never imagined he would have to deal with this level or magnitude of urgency. His lack of leadership skills are evident. Never in 10 lifetimes would I imagine being grateful to hear Mike Pence!

It makes you wonder if this damn virus was manufactured as the only way to beat Trump..

Something as powerful as this is man made IMO, nobody will convince you believe it wasn’t. We have had power viruses before but nothing like this.
    Yeah that's the ticket Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I think he's in way over his head. Never imagined he would have to deal with this level or magnitude of urgency. His lack of leadership skills are evident. Never in 10 lifetimes would I imagine being grateful to hear Mike Pence!
    He handles the country like its one of his businesses. That's why he's quick to fire anyone in his administration that disagrees with him or isn't Pro Trump. He's definitely in over his head.

You hear there are growing tensions between him and Fauci. Why? Because he's not pushing the rhetoric of going back to work and everyday life sooner?

Trump is the type of president you want when the economy is going well and the USA is just humming along. If you put any major event in front of him, he gets exposed quickly as someone who can't effectively lead.

Yeah because China was hoping to cause worldwide hysteria and kill an ungodly amount of people to swing an election 7,000 miles away.

Voice of reason huh? Well at least i'll have a post to point to when that comes up again.

Oh, brother.

I agree that this virus is man made . And this wouldn’t be the first time a foreign country interfered in a another country’s election . Just could be the first time a virus could have been used . Now I am not saying I think China used this virus to damage trump and undermine the election but I do think it is plausible . I think this virus was made to cause the world economy to collapse for the new world order to take over

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I agree that this virus is man made . And this wouldn’t be the first time a foreign country interfered in a another country’s election . Just could be the first time a virus could have been used . Now I am not saying I think China used this virus to damage trump and undermine the election but I do think it is plausible . I think this virus was made to cause the world economy to collapse for the new world order to take over
    Well we can agree on one thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Hate to burst your conspiracy bubbles, but recent research suggests otherwise. Although I do expect given your predilection for conspiracy theory you don't trust science.

Don't you just hate when science and real data trump your narrative.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...ed-study-shows

https://www.biospace.com/article/sto...atural-origin/

https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...de-in-lab.html

Science was created by man , anything created by man is not perfect . Therefore it’s not always right . And if it is not always right then how can it be trusted 100% of the time ?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah because China was hoping to cause worldwide hysteria and kill an ungodly amount of people to swing an election 7,000 miles away.

Voice of reason huh? Well at least i'll have a post to point to when that comes up again.

George W. Bush in 2005: 'If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare'
    A book about the 1918 flu pandemic spurred the government to action.
    By
    Matthew Mosk
    April 5, 2020, 4:08 AM
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/geor...ry?id=69979013

Do you realize what a colossal fail you need to be to make George W. Bush look like a hero of science?
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-05-2020 at 04:31 PM.