Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 101 of 627 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 9393
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    That last line is why I haven’t been posting much in this thread lately , getting tired of hearing how bad trump is and how much better someone else would do .
    Join the club. I am limiting myself to one post per week. I find the posts of many on this forum both dishonest and disgusting, including those of at least one of the moderators. This is not to single out or insult anyone else and I actually appreciate any statistical postings related to the virus. With no malice or insults intended, I just honestly find most of these posts to be idiotic, demeaning and a self-satisfying circle jerk among certain posters which continues unabated. Still, I like to defend free speech, so I am self-quarantining to prevent myself from really informing some of them what I think about their comments.

    However, there is absolutely no balance. The only partial balance is the volume of posts by Mush, regardless of their accuracy or tone. He remains a voice crying in the desert against the venom of these posts and unbridled hatred of our President. For example, in one of my last posts, I mentioned some of the good things that Trump was doing like sending a hospital ship to New York and I was shot down with a diatribe about my comment being stupid and wrong and Trump's effort being inconsequential, because the ship wouldn't dock for another 6 weeks, because that's what some critic in the media said. Then it pulled into New York within a week.

    Some people here worry that Republicans have their heads up Trumps butt, when it is they who mimic whatever the media says. Even, when Trump reached out to Mike Lindell at my pillow and Lindell converted 75% of his production to making face masks, all the media focused on and people on this message board would talk about is his religious fanaticism, which they perceived as a character flaw, when it actually worked for him, providing strength to conquer his crack addition, turn his life around and become a major success. I'm still waiting for the praise for this American success story's contribution to society to combat this pandemic.

    Well, that's enough for now. I refuse to partake much in this less than civil discord. Regardless of your prejudice or political perspective, carry on and please stay safe and well and let's come out of this crisis successfully.

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    30 years ago , you would be considered a Democrat .because you sure are no conservative
    Also Ronald Reagan today would not be conservative enough, he would have been pushed out of the party. No offense you look up that topic, many articles and books have debated that point. I had a hard day working and am now going to have some drinks and make some babies.

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,657
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Join the club. I am limiting myself to one post per week. I find the posts of many on this forum both dishonest and disgusting, including those of at least one of the moderators. This is not to single out or insult anyone else and I actually appreciate any statistical postings related to the virus. With no malice or insults intended, I just honestly find most of these posts to be idiotic, demeaning and a self-satisfying circle jerk among certain posters which continues unabated. Still, I like to defend free speech, so I am self-quarantining to prevent myself from really informing some of them what I think about their comments.

    However, there is absolutely no balance. The only partial balance is the volume of posts by Mush, regardless of their accuracy or tone. He remains a voice crying in the desert against the venom of these posts and unbridled hatred of our President. For example, in one of my last posts, I mentioned some of the good things that Trump was doing like sending a hospital ship to New York and I was shot down with a diatribe about my comment being stupid and wrong and Trump's effort being inconsequential, because the ship wouldn't dock for another 6 weeks, because that's what some critic in the media said. Then it pulled into New York within a week.

    Some people here worry that Republicans have their heads up Trumps butt, when it is they who mimic whatever the media says. Even, when Trump reached out to Mike Lindell at my pillow and Lindell converted 75% of his production to making face masks, all the media focused on and people on this message board would talk about is his religious fanaticism, which they perceived as a character flaw, when it actually worked for him, providing strength to conquer his crack addition, turn his life around and become a major success. I'm still waiting for the praise for this American success story's contribution to society to combat this pandemic.

    Well, that's enough for now. I refuse to partake much in this less than civil discord. Regardless of your prejudice or political perspective, carry on and please stay safe and well and let's come out of this crisis successfully.
    No offense but can you tell us what your post consisted of last week .

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Also Ronald Reagan today would not be conservative enough, he would have been pushed out of the party. No offense you look up that topic, many articles and books have debated that point. I had a hard day working and am now going to have some drinks and make some babies.
    Actually Reagan would be kicked out because he wouldn’t be central enough . Reagan Warned against what has happened to both parties many years ago before he was president . The Republican Party is not the Conservative party it once was . McCain and Romney are freakin proof of this .

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Join the club. I am limiting myself to one post per week. I find the posts of many on this forum both dishonest and disgusting, including those of at least one of the moderators. This is not to single out or insult anyone else and I actually appreciate any statistical postings related to the virus. With no malice or insults intended, I just honestly find most of these posts to be idiotic, demeaning and a self-satisfying circle jerk among certain posters which continues unabated. Still, I like to defend free speech, so I am self-quarantining to prevent myself from really informing some of them what I think about their comments.

    However, there is absolutely no balance. The only partial balance is the volume of posts by Mush, regardless of their accuracy or tone. He remains a voice crying in the desert against the venom of these posts and unbridled hatred of our President. For example, in one of my last posts, I mentioned some of the good things that Trump was doing like sending a hospital ship to New York and I was shot down with a diatribe about my comment being stupid and wrong and Trump's effort being inconsequential, because the ship wouldn't dock for another 6 weeks, because that's what some critic in the media said. Then it pulled into New York within a week.

    Some people here worry that Republicans have their heads up Trumps butt, when it is they who mimic whatever the media says. Even, when Trump reached out to Mike Lindell at my pillow and Lindell converted 75% of his production to making face masks, all the media focused on and people on this message board would talk about is his religious fanaticism, which they perceived as a character flaw, when it actually worked for him, providing strength to conquer his crack addition, turn his life around and become a major success. I'm still waiting for the praise for this American success story's contribution to society to combat this pandemic.

    Well, that's enough for now. I refuse to partake much in this less than civil discord. Regardless of your prejudice or political perspective, carry on and please stay safe and well and let's come out of this crisis successfully.

    You , and mush seem to be the only voice of reason here . And it is scary man

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Actually Reagan would be kicked out because he wouldn’t be central enough . Reagan Warned against what has happened to both parties many years ago before he was president . The Republican Party is not the Conservative party it once was . McCain and Romney are freakin proof of this .
    Your proof, give me points ? Make your point by point position of what conservatism is. Give me planks. Then we will see how the Republican Party has changed and what conservatism used to be. You have no response about my Republican passed budget from a few years ago. That budget was not conservative in any conservatism ever.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-05-2020 at 12:33 AM.

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,678
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Join the club. I am limiting myself to one post per week. I find the posts of many on this forum both dishonest and disgusting, including those of at least one of the moderators. This is not to single out or insult anyone else and I actually appreciate any statistical postings related to the virus. With no malice or insults intended, I just honestly find most of these posts to be idiotic, demeaning and a self-satisfying circle jerk among certain posters which continues unabated. Still, I like to defend free speech, so I am self-quarantining to prevent myself from really informing some of them what I think about their comments.

    However, there is absolutely no balance. The only partial balance is the volume of posts by Mush, regardless of their accuracy or tone. He remains a voice crying in the desert against the venom of these posts and unbridled hatred of our President. For example, in one of my last posts, I mentioned some of the good things that Trump was doing like sending a hospital ship to New York and I was shot down with a diatribe about my comment being stupid and wrong and Trump's effort being inconsequential, because the ship wouldn't dock for another 6 weeks, because that's what some critic in the media said. Then it pulled into New York within a week.

    Some people here worry that Republicans have their heads up Trumps butt, when it is they who mimic whatever the media says. Even, when Trump reached out to Mike Lindell at my pillow and Lindell converted 75% of his production to making face masks, all the media focused on and people on this message board would talk about is his religious fanaticism, which they perceived as a character flaw, when it actually worked for him, providing strength to conquer his crack addition, turn his life around and become a major success. I'm still waiting for the praise for this American success story's contribution to society to combat this pandemic.

    Well, that's enough for now. I refuse to partake much in this less than civil discord. Regardless of your prejudice or political perspective, carry on and please stay safe and well and let's come out of this crisis successfully.


    Maury Povich: this screenshot has confirmed that is a lie.

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You , and mush seem to be the only voice of reason here . And it is scary man
    The scarier thing is seeing that you consider mush a voice of reason.

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The scarier thing is seeing that you consider mush a voice of reason.
    Compared to the posts I have seen from 3 or 4 others that regularly post here , he is a voice of reason .

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You , and mush seem to be the only voice of reason here . And it is scary man
    I've backed Trump every day, up until recently. He (and many many others) handled this entire Corona thing very poorly imo.
    I do think it is unfair to him though, that regardless of the situation and what he does (not just talking Corona) that there are people who will find a way to complain about everything he does. But I'm sure there were people who treated Obama the exact same way. It is what it is. I wouldn't take it personally, or like people are attacking Trump.
    When he or anyone else for that matter does something good, they deserve praise. When they **** up, they deserve negativity.

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,101
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post


    Maury Povich: this screenshot has confirmed that is a lie.
    Lol. Well done.

  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,194
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Send a check to a battle ground state for the opposition election committee. Take a stand either way. Just like I teach my daughter - you must vote, people have worked too hard and died for the right for you to fail to.
    You're right. I just don't believe in the two party system in this country. Democrats and Republicans have long since been bought and paid for by lobbyists and corporate interests. I keep waiting for a smaller party to emerge but it really hasn't happened and it won't in my life time, i don't believe.

    That said, yes people have worked too hard to preserve my right to vote.

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Compared to the posts I have seen from 3 or 4 others that regularly post here , he is a voice of reason .
    He's the voice of reason because he stands where you stand? Okay.

    That's not how objectivity works. I wouldn't consider myself objective either but you and Mush consistently ignore evidence that disproves your stances. Many of those things backed with factually based articles that completely counter the narratives from our president.

    You're doing exactly what he does. If it goes against anything you believe, you scream "fake news".

    Like all the ventilators Cuomo turned down according to the president.

    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/tr...unch-at-cuomo/

    “The State’s current approach to stockpiling a limited number of ventilators balances the need to prepare for a potential pandemic against the need to maintain adequate funding for current and ongoing health care expenses,” the report states. “Furthermore, severe staffing shortages are anticipated, and purchasing additional ventilators beyond a threshold will not save additional lives, because there will not be a sufficient number of trained staff to operate them.”
    I posted that in response to you echoing the president 2 weeks ago. Did you read it? I doubt it.

  14. #1514
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,166
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Join the club. I am limiting myself to one post per week. I find the posts of many on this forum both dishonest and disgusting, including those of at least one of the moderators. This is not to single out or insult anyone else and I actually appreciate any statistical postings related to the virus. With no malice or insults intended, I just honestly find most of these posts to be idiotic, demeaning and a self-satisfying circle jerk among certain posters which continues unabated. Still, I like to defend free speech, so I am self-quarantining to prevent myself from really informing some of them what I think about their comments.

    However, there is absolutely no balance. The only partial balance is the volume of posts by Mush, regardless of their accuracy or tone. He remains a voice crying in the desert against the venom of these posts and unbridled hatred of our President. For example, in one of my last posts, I mentioned some of the good things that Trump was doing like sending a hospital ship to New York and I was shot down with a diatribe about my comment being stupid and wrong and Trump's effort being inconsequential, because the ship wouldn't dock for another 6 weeks, because that's what some critic in the media said. Then it pulled into New York within a week.

    Some people here worry that Republicans have their heads up Trumps butt, when it is they who mimic whatever the media says. Even, when Trump reached out to Mike Lindell at my pillow and Lindell converted 75% of his production to making face masks, all the media focused on and people on this message board would talk about is his religious fanaticism, which they perceived as a character flaw, when it actually worked for him, providing strength to conquer his crack addition, turn his life around and become a major success. I'm still waiting for the praise for this American success story's contribution to society to combat this pandemic.

    Well, that's enough for now. I refuse to partake much in this less than civil discord. Regardless of your prejudice or political perspective, carry on and please stay safe and well and let's come out of this crisis successfully.
    Actually, my response to you was that the first ship to dock would be in California, not new york as you had said it would be.

    It was a fact that the ship was still in Virginia at the time going through routine maintenance after being at sea for 6 months. Not sure where you got 6 more weeks from. I'm very happy Trump decided to send that ship here, it was definitely necessary and very helpful. There was no way to get it here sooner as it needed to go through routine maintenance. It would be no good if it broke down because they rushed it because of the situation here.

    That's all I said. You took that as an attack, yikes.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 04-05-2020 at 02:13 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He's the voice of reason because he stands where you stand? Okay.

    That's not how objectivity works. I wouldn't consider myself objective either but you and Mush consistently ignore evidence that disproves your stances. Many of those things backed with factually based articles that completely counter the narratives from our president.

    You're doing exactly what he does. If it goes against anything you believe, you scream "fake news".

    Like all the ventilators Cuomo turned down according to the president.

    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/tr...unch-at-cuomo/



    I posted that in response to you echoing the president 2 weeks ago. Did you read it? I doubt it.

    He is the voice of reason because he is one of the very few people in this thread that knows the entire US govt from state to federal dropped the ball on this and has not been handling it any better than the president has . He is not one if the posters here who keep parroting what I have seen on the media day in and day out . Mush knows that both sides of the govt sucks and doesn’t give a damned about us .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •