Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 356 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5330
    Why not ask people who live here? They've decreased service for quite a while now. The L train used to be come every 15 minutes where i am. Every 8-10 at rush hour. You're lucky you see a train every half an hour now.

They can't just shut off service entirely. People are still working through this virus and the train is the main form of transportation in most parts of the city.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-08-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Guys, 1000s of people are currently dying a day in the US.

Trump tweets this.

This is totally normal(not)

I want to respect him, he's my president. I really do. I voted for him. I just can't support this.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Guys, 1000s of people are currently dying a day in the US.

Trump tweets this.

This is totally normal(not)

I want to respect him, he's my president. I really do. I voted for him. I just can't support this.

I respect him a heck of a lot more than anyone in the senate or congress .

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Why not ask people who live here? They've decreased service for quite a while now. The L train used to be come every 15 minutes where i am. Every 8-10 at rush hour. You're lucky you see a train every half an hour now.

They can't just shut off service entirely. People are still working through this virus and the train is the main form of transportation in most parts of the city.
    He can't admit being wrong. Wild.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I respect him a heck of a lot more than anyone in the senate or congress .
    Yeah respect an ******* who talks about his tv ratings while a global pandemic is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah respect an ******* who talks about his tv ratings while a global pandemic is going on.
    I respect him more than senators and congressmen who want to Waste time and resources on yet another bs investigation .

I know reading is hard.

They.

Never.

Increased.

The.

Amount.

Of.

Trains.

Running.

He said Subways. Not trains. Maybe he meant the sandwich shops.

Just out of curiosty: any of you who have gone out in public the past couple weeks, does it make you nervous? I'm just wondering, no reason really. My wife absolutely will not go as it makes her very nervous, but it doesn't bother me one bit. I bring gloves and a face shield and put them on before I enter whatever place I'm going into and I'm fine.
    Not saying I'm going out and about all over the place, bc I'm not. I've only been out 3 or 4x. I went to Lowes yesterday for a few things I needed to keep working in the yard and I've been to the grocery store a couple times. Hand sanitizer when I get into my truck leaving the store. I come in the house thru the garage when I get home and strip down, leaving those clothes in the garage. I have clean clothes waiting in the laundry room for me as soon as I step in the house. Wash my hands and wipe down any products that come inside with disinfectant wipes, as well as counter space they might sit on.
    It's all so damn ridiculous and I'm ready for it to be over.

I'd expect those of you in NY (150,000 cases) might feel differently than me in NC (3,500 cases).

I legit can't wait to go back to I work, but I know that's likely a couple months away still.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 04-08-2020 at 03:56 PM.

My fiance and I go out, when necessary. We both wear gloves and masks. We have a good system in place, we're not really nervous or worried. We also disinfect everything before bringing it in that is perishable, non perishable items stay locked in the bed of my truck for 4 days before bringing it in, so we don't need to disinfect it.

Only time I have gone out is from my place to my parents and vice versa

My fiance and I go out, when necessary. We both wear gloves and masks. We have a good system in place, we're not really nervous or worried. We also disinfect everything before bringing it in that is perishable, non perishable items stay locked in the bed of my truck for 4 days before bringing it in, so we don't need to disinfect it.

Ya any packages we've had delivered sit at the front door for a few days before I touch them. Then I open them outside and bring only the contents of the package in. Delivery box goes in the recycle bin.

Your post reminds me I need a tonneau cover for my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ya any packages we've had delivered sit at the front door for a few days before I touch them. Then I open them outside and bring only the contents of the package in. Delivery box goes in the recycle bin.

Your post reminds me I need a tonneau cover for my truck.
    Usually we are doing pick up orders. So we go to the store, go right to customer service for pick up.

Bring the bags to the bed, I take my gloves off/disinfect my hands to open the the bed. She puts the bags in. I lock the bed, she walks to throw our gloves out. I drive to pick her up, she disinfects her hands.

We take our masks off, drive home. Put new gloves on, disinfect anything that has to come in on our back deck, let it sit in the sun for a few. Take our gloves off, clean our hands. Put on new clean gloves, bring everything inside and put it away.

Everything else stays in truck for 96 hours to play it safe. Then we clean our hands again, take our clothes off, they go right in the washer and run in a hot water wash.

We disinfect all surfaces we were using(handles, door knobs, etc) then take a shower and we're done.

I know it's a lot, but we only go out once every two weeks for food.

This is the third week now that I've been off work. She has to work one day a week from 8am to 2pm and she doesn't even deal with patients. She just speaks to patients on the phone. All her classes for nursing school are online and even her clinicals now. When she gets home from work, she takes her outer layers of clothes off, comes in and all her clothes go in the washer to run on a hot water wash cycle. She takes a shower and then we go out with our day.

So for us it's peace of mind because is obviously a highly contagious virus.

Last edited by RCSownsU; 04-08-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Usually we are doing pick up orders. So we go to the store, go right to customer service for pick up.

Bring the bags to the bed, I take my gloves off/disinfect my hands to open the the bed. She puts the bags in. I lock the bed, she walks to throw our gloves out. I drive to pick her up, she disinfects her hands.

We take our masks off, drive home. Put new gloves on, disinfect anything that has to come in on our back deck, let it sit in the sun for a few. Take our gloves off, clean our hands. Put on new clean gloves, bring everything inside and put it away.

Everything else stays in truck for 96 hours to play it safe. Then we clean our hands again, take our clothes off, they go right in the washer and run in a hot water wash.

We disinfect all surfaces we were using(handles, door knobs, etc) then take a shower and we're done.

I know it's a lot, but we only go out once every two weeks for food.

This is the third week now that I've been off work. She has to work one day a week from 8am to 2pm and she doesn't even deal with patients. She just speaks to patients on the phone. All her classes for nursing school are online and even her clinicals now. When she gets home from work, she takes her outer layers of clothes off, comes in and all her clothes go in the washer to run on a hot water wash cycle. She takes a shower and then we go out with our day.

So for us it's peace of mind because is obviously a highly contagious virus.

Damn I'd worry about running out of gloves doing all that lol. I don't get new gloves to open up my truck or anything when I leave a store. Also don't to bring stuff in the garage or house. Just sanitize good when I'm get in my truck and wash real good when I get home before bringing things in and again after.

Gloves and masks, along w lysol products are impossible to find. Prob going to get to a point where I wear gardening or batting gloves to go out and wash/sanitize those.

My mask isn't really a mask. It's more of a stretchy face shield thing. Figure it's not as good as a real mask but certainly better than nothing.

Last edited by goingfor28; 04-08-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He said Subways. Not trains. Maybe he meant the sandwich shops.
    Lulz

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Same with me. I went to Whole Foods today. They have it set up so only a certain amount of people can go in at a time. I wear a mask and gloves.
    We disinfect stuff coming into the house, unless it's vegetables and I'm not worried because they will be cooked.

Better to be super safe.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"