Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 116 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5267
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Trump is allowed to fire the guy.....You act like he did something wrong.....whatever he does the opposition complains....

It is so pathetic!

Go listen to the the line, YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT TOU WANT.
    You're a sheep.

You're a sheep.

You're a sheep.

You're a sheep.

Glad you're okay with the government doing whatever they please with our money.

I'm not the opposition, in fact I voted for Trump. It doesn't matter to me who is in office, when **** that is happening is happening, I'm gonna call it like I see it. I did the same thing when Obama was in office, same with Bush and Clinton.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 04-07-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Kayleigh McEnay
    “What’s good for America is bad for democrats”

You have just created a deeper divide.
    That is fascist
    That’s ala Adolph

To these two Trump would be innocent if a bank was just robbed and he was wearing a mask and holding a bag of money as he fled.

Promises oversight with the money then fires the guy who does the oversight and bet you dollars to donuts, he replaces him with someone a lot more friendly to Trump, his businesses and his friends businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Kayleigh McEnay
    “What’s good for America is bad for democrats”

You have just created a deeper divide.
    That is fascist
    That’s ala Adolph
    Same woman who thinks the Democrats are rooting for this pandemic. Another one of those brilliant minds that downplayed the virus and said Trump had it "under control,” and “we will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here".

[QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33441236]https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#d0c8ef272603

"The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm."

Just saying, not so far fetched of an idea[

If you actually read that article , he has less than $3000 invested in that one company , that’s like you or me having owning a ten cent stock and making 20 cents on it .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-08-2020 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Yes, we've established that. Trump is replacing said person, with someone he knows will do what he's told. It's really not hard to see.

If you don't think money is going to go to companies that have ties to Trump and his family, I have a bridge to sell you. He's a business man first, above all else. He will absolutely do everything he can to profit from this. That's what businessmen do.

Nice deflection from the other points.
    In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t affect you.

He is the President, he can do as he pleases with certain decisions. The problem
    Is people are too political with every move he does. You all go to the extremes with everything.

And I mean everything.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

The WHO DELIBERATELY underreported which caused Countries to be put into a false sense of security. Basically China was calling the **** with regards to the WHO. Ridiculous!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

What if the rent of businesses is more than 25% of the budget?

The plan is 75/25 with payroll getting 75%.

Give these businesses more money to help.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Churches are starting to feel the pinch as well.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Alarming rate of Black America are affected with the virus.The Blacks have higher health issues and when you have a broken system it affects them more..this must be fixed, we can’t have people dying because of a broken system.

Now CNN is questioning the testing.... they reach for anything to create a story. Even the black Dr is saying we don’t have enough evidence and debunked their conspiracy theory as the Dr didn’t want to be dragged into this possible issue.

Testing is a mess in every city and with everybody, not just African Americans. But why does CNN have to always find a way to create a story?

The fact is we are all in this together. When the numbers come out at the end then they can pick and choose what they want but it will be all broken down in categories and THEN we can see who was affected the most... and for NOW people over 70 is the majority......let’s quit taking that focus off of the elderly, geez! These are are parents and grandparents.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Plasma treatment being tested in New York may be coronavirus 'game changer'

One of the first recovered patients to donate his blood plasma said he feels "blessed" he is now healthy and can volunteer his antibodies to help others.

Could plasma infusions help save coronavirus patients?

April 7, 2020, 5:31 PM EDT
    By Conor Ferguson, Cynthia McFadden and Didi Martinez

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...anger-n1178436
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Dr. Dena Grayson
    @DrDenaGrayson
    ·
    10h
    The US *may* have flattened the curve of new #COVID19 cases. If so, daily deaths should start to flatten in ~2 weeks.

*But* I am concerned that we are vastly UNDERESTIMATING the true trends in #coronavirus cases due to insufficient testing outside #NY.
    Quote Tweet

Dr. Dena Grayson
    @DrDenaGrayson
    · 10h
    Warning signNew: US daily #COVID19 death toll continues to rise, now nearly 2,000 new deaths per day.

As I've warned, the daily death toll will keep rising until ~2 weeks AFTER we #FlattenTheCurve of new #coronavirus cases...but that *may* already be happening (thread).🙏🏼
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Dr. Dena Grayson
    @DrDenaGrayson
    ·
    10h
    The US *may* have flattened the curve of new #COVID19 cases. If so, daily deaths should start to flatten in ~2 weeks.

*But* I am concerned that we are vastly UNDERESTIMATING the true trends in #coronavirus cases due to insufficient testing outside #NY.
    Quote Tweet

Dr. Dena Grayson
    @DrDenaGrayson
    · 10h
    Warning signNew: US daily #COVID19 death toll continues to rise, now nearly 2,000 new deaths per day.

As I've warned, the daily death toll will keep rising until ~2 weeks AFTER we #FlattenTheCurve of new #coronavirus cases...but that *may* already be happening (thread).🙏🏼
    Good news. Let’s start opening up the economy. Plus Baseball season can start planning their 2nd spring training.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t affect you.

He is the President, he can do as he pleases with certain decisions. The problem
    Is people are too political with every move he does. You all go to the extremes with everything.

And I mean everything.
    I'm not sure how you can come to this conclusion, or the logic here.

It does affect me, it has lasting consequences for every single tax paying citizen of this nation. If you're okay with a politician scamming you out of your money, that's on you. I'm not okay with it, and I will never be. Regardless of who the politician is, or what party they claim to be.

Also, no. The president can not just do as they please. It's called checks and balances. There are consequences for ones actions.

Funny how you're gonna sit here and say we all go to the extreme with everything. When I have never met a more extreme person with so many things than you. The guy who loses his mind every two seconds and flip flops on every single ****ing thing.

Certain people are ****ing profiting off death and you clearly don't care. That tells me all I need to know about the person you are. Pathetic.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I'm not sure how you can come to this conclusion, or the logic here.

It does affect me, it has lasting consequences for every single tax paying citizen of this nation. If you're okay with a politician scamming you out of your money, that's on you. I'm not okay with it, and I will never be. Regardless of who the politician is, or what party they claim to be.

Also, no. The president can not just do as they please. It's called checks and balances. There are consequences for ones actions.

Funny how you're gonna sit here and say we all go to the extreme with everything. When I have never met a more extreme person with so many things than you. The guy who loses his mind every two seconds and flip flops on every single ****ing thing.

Certain people are ****ing profiting off death and you clearly don't care. That tells me all I need to know about the person you are. Pathetic.

Unless you make more than $100,000 you will be getting money in your account. How are you getting screwed? $1200 for you and if you have children then $500 each.

The problem in this Country is EVERYBODY has their hand out. And the Dems have their way of distribution and the GOP has theirs and nobody will ever agree. And that is the fact jack!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-08-2020 at 07:28 AM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels