Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5073
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#d0c8ef272603

"The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm."

Just saying, not so far fetched of an idea
    Wrong thread, klown!

Unfortunately, people shouldn't be Suprised. A business man was elected to office, there was zero doubt he would use that office to make him, his family and friends more money.

Anyone who thinks otherwise, IMO is foolish.

It's just real ****** he's probably doing it during a pandemic when people are dying. But, then again.

He touted his Facebook and viewership #s as on the rise and how great his #s are, during the pandemic.

So, I'm really not Suprised.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I hope this is a lie lol. There has to be some point where scientist/health people can say no, f that, and do what they believe is best.
    Well, in Washington state. Doctors disobeyed federal officials orders, so they could run covid tests. And wouldn't you know, they uncovered positive tests. Without them doing that, who knows how much longer this would have went on before others started taking action. I'll leave my thoughts out on how badly Trumps administration ****ed this up from the start.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/90140...ral-regulators

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I hope this is a lie lol. There has to be some point where scientist/health people can say no, f that, and do what they believe is best.
    Because of the wartime mandate, I think he could have them arrested for treason. I am not sure. That may be completely false but I believe if he gives orders and they aren't obeyed or if the opposite is done, I think he can put the screws to them.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Because of the wartime mandate, I think he could have them arrested for treason. I am not sure. That may be completely false but I believe if he gives orders and they aren't obeyed or if the opposite is done, I think he can put the screws to them.
    The streets of DC are littered with those that disagreed or dared to challenge him.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

TRUMP REMOVES INSPECTOR GENERAL TASKED WITH OVERSEEING SPENDING OF $2 TRILLION STIMULUS PACKAGE
    BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW 4/7/20 AT 1:20 PM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-remov...n=Distribution
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    TRUMP REMOVES INSPECTOR GENERAL TASKED WITH OVERSEEING SPENDING OF $2 TRILLION STIMULUS PACKAGE
    BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW 4/7/20 AT 1:20 PM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-remov...n=Distribution
    nothing to do with money.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The streets of DC are littered with those that disagreed or dared to challenge him.
    That's not a shocker. Most presidents do that.
    Just seemingly not as often but that could legit be media and selective reporting.

It could also have to do with his changing his stances every couple weeks so those who were once with him, are suddenly against him

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donal...112913777.html

“There could be deaths,” American Medical Association President Dr. Patrice Harris said. “This is a new virus, and so we should not be promoting any medication or drug for any disease that has not been proven and approved by the FDA.”
    For all the defending of the president talking about potential measures for this virus.

So you suggest doing nothing and risking more lives than using drugs that have proven to work ? Unreal

https://www.westernjournal.com/dem-l...ne-saved-life/

If a Democrat law maker who’s life was saved by that drug isn’t enough to convince anyone here that trump might be right to push for use of this drug than nothing will
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-07-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    So you suggest doing nothing and risking more lives than using drugs that have proven to work ? Unreal

https://www.westernjournal.com/dem-l...ne-saved-life/

If a Democrat law maker who’s life was saved by that drug isn’t enough to convince anyone here that trump might be right to push for use of this drug than nothing will
    No I'm suggesting the president shut his mouth about things he has no concept of. He puts people in danger that way as evidence by the two people who tried using it as a preventative measure and died from its use.

Its one life. That doesn't mean the drug works across the board and is a potential solution to this virus. If it was, you would see mass production of the drug and it be shipped to hospitals worldwide. The fact is its not. We need a safe proven vaccine or treatment and that isn't here yet.

I dont understand why you think you know more than the president of the AMA does.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No I'm suggesting the president shut his mouth about things he has no concept of. He puts people in danger that way as evidence by the two people who tried using it as a preventative measure and died from its use.

Its one life. That doesn't mean the drug works across the board and is a potential solution to this virus. If it was, you would see mass production of the drug and it be shipped to hospitals worldwide. The fact is its not. We need a safe proven vaccine or treatment and that isn't here yet.

I dont understand why you think you know more than the president of the AMA does.
    Well because it's what Trump told him. You know how people in cults get when it comes to their leader.

This is a really good article on how crappy NYC Mayor(I use this term as lightly as possible) Deblasio(hurts me to type this) has done an insanely terrible job with the covid-19 situation. It's also one of the main reasons NYC and now Long Island(because of the amount of people that commute from work to the city) are the two biggest Hotspots for the virus.

https://amp-theatlantic-com.cdn.ampp...ty%2F609379%2F

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

How the hell do you think a successful vaccine is made ? It’s used on people who already sick with virus . There are human trials of vaccines going on right now as we speak . And that is exactly what trump is advocating for in regards to the drugs he is pushing . And there are no true experts at this virus since it is a new one that no doctor or medical professional has ever worked with before . The experts you want trump to listen to are still learning about this virus . No one knows anymore about it than anyone else does since everyone is still learning about it . Here is one question I ask . Cuomo has been ordering more of these drugs in the last few days . Now why aren’t you accusing him of being reckless with people’s lives and irresponsible ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-07-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How the hell do you think a successful vaccine is made ? It’s used on people who already sick with virus . There are human trials of vaccines going on right now as we speak . And that is exactly what trump is advocating for in regards to the drugs he is pushing . And there are no true experts at this virus since it is a new one that no doctor or medical professional has ever worked with before . The experts you want trump to listen to are still learning about this virus . No one knows anymore about it than anyone else does since everyone is still learning about it . Here is one question I ask . Cuomo has been ordering more of these drugs in the last few days . Now why aren’t you accusing him of being reckless with people’s lives and irresponsible ?
    You are aware that Trump is calling the malaria drug, a "cure".
    Vaccines are not cures. Vaccines need to keep being developed to prevent this from coming around for a second and third time.

But you know that.

You are aware that Trump is calling the malaria drug, a "cure".
    Vaccines are not cures. Vaccines need to keep being developed to prevent this from coming around for a second and third time.

But you know that.
    Nothing dangerous about misinformation around a cure that really isn't . The irony when all this president does is scream fake news. He's not good with hypocrisy apparently.

Now I have to hear that the president of the AMA and his words are completely incorrect and that Trump is right instead. Unreal.