Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 111 of 365 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5462
  1. #1651
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah because who could benefit from the peddling of a fake cure? We're never seen that before in human history.

    The fact that people can't connect the dots really frightens me though. Definitely no interests at hand there. Like how the company's net worth would jump exponentially, that stock holders would make a fortune, etc. Pharmaceutical companies never do things for money. Their motives are altruistic and pure.
    Who the hell are you to say those drugs are a fake cure? It actually worked on some people with this virus . Your hatred for trump has made you downright insane .

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    7,985
    My objection to it, beside the possibility that a donor or maybe, maybe his family is profiting is that he pushing like its a cure. He/ we don't have the knowledge for him to be out there pushing it like its a cure. People have proven to be incredibly stupid throughout this whole thing, the last thing we need for people to stop the social distancing, which is what is really helping the numbers go down, because they heard/read the president say that a cure was very close or something of has shown to be effective. He's not saying enough just how small of a sample size it is.
    Last edited by dayners81; 04-06-2020 at 10:03 PM.

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    My objection to it, beside the possibility that a donor or maybe, maybe his family is profiting is that he pushing like its a cure. He/ we don't have the knowledge for him to be out there pushing it like its a cure. People have proven to be incredibly stupid throughout this whole thing, the last thing we need for people to stop the social distancing, which is what is really helping the numbers go down, because they heard the president say that the heard/ read Trump say a cure was very close.

    Do you mind showing me where trump said a cure is very close ? All he has said is that he wants to try those drugs that have shown to help with the symptoms of the virus

  4. #1654
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    36,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Who the hell are you to say those drugs are a fake cure? It actually worked on some people with this virus . Your hatred for trump has made you downright insane .
    That doesn't mean anyone should be endorsing its use.

    https://www.chicagotribune.com/coron...bcy-story.html

    Its also killed 2 people who thought it was some kind of preventative measure. These things are in their extremely early introductory phases. You don't talk about them as potential fix its until there is overwhelming evidence that the results are beneficial and there are no side effects.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-06-2020 at 08:02 PM.

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,023
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky, you consistently call me out in regards to China, I get it, don't agree blaming does any good, but I understand the narrative.

    Why has Trump gone unscathed in your daily diatribe? He was 1st warned on Jan 3 and had ample opportunity to ramp up testing. Instead, he ignored the threat and bungled the rollout of testing, allowing the virus to spread undetected for MONTHS. It is universally agreed early testing and containment is the crucial first step in response.
    The WHO on Jan 14, date again, Jan14, said that human transmission was not happening in China.

    The WHO Dr?

    You are blaming Trump for the virus going undetected for months?

    Huh?

    China did for 2 1/2 months.

    You say there is no need to put blame on anybody yet you just did with Trump.

    Ok, I get it....
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-06-2020 at 08:04 PM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  6. #1656
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    7,985
    Ive heard him say in his daily press conference's atleast 3 times in the last week that that drug combo has proven to be very effective. Plus a couple of his experts have been on fox news including DR Oz saying they believed that drug combo was a complete " game changer ".

    My point being all u need is for a group of people to believe we are on the other side of this thing and stop the social distancing because misunderstood or misconstrued what Trump has been saying about the drug combo

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,023
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Maybe he meant just that thread. LOL
    Bingo!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush here is the bottom line regarding Trumpís response to the outbreak and blaming China

    I come to your house when you arenít home. I smear poop everywhere and I take multiple,
    giant craps on all your furniture, then leave

    You get home and are obviously appalled and see a red nose on top of a pile. You think ďfriggin clownĒ and call me to ask if it was me.

    I say ďno way did I do thatĒ

    You stare, dumbfounded and gagging. Then you see a wallet is in another pile You look and sure enough itís me. You call me and tell me about the license.

    I finally admit it. I tell you it was me but it was an emergency and Iím sorry
    You ask what Iím going to do about it and I tell you, ď nothing, itís your house, not mineĒ

    1-you think about fighting me but realize, it will be really long and really bloody and our friends will need to get involved and probably hurt.
    So that is not an option.

    2-you keep telling your friends it was me. You blame me to everyone and they all cheer you.
    But you are still sitting in a house that is full of horrible, rancid feces and have done little to change it because youíve wasted time blaming me

    3-you realize the reality so you shut your mouth, hold your nose and clean up the mess and worry about what you will say to me when itís over


    Do you choose option 2 or option 3?
    3
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    33,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well any Success with these drugs vs the virus should certainly be enough to warrant some usage of it . There is nothing to lose by trying it like trump said . Not trying it at all out of fear that it might not work is downright criminal . I applaud trump for wanting to try that drug on this virus .
    Yes. It should absolutely be explored. It should be tested and tried.
    The president regardless of who they are, should not be contradicting his expert Dr. when the Dr knows more than he does.
    He should not be calling it a miracle. He should be saying, this drug has shown some positive affects on the virus. We need to extensively test it and see how effective it is. If it is, we need to mass produce to make sure we have enough for everyone.

    He is pushing it. People;e are buying the product out from friggin pet stores and getting sick because they think it stops the virus.

    The man can't stop his mouth.
    And if you are upset that all those senators did that, then you have to at least contemplate, that this man has an interest in pushing this drug.



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  10. #1660
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    33,889
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    3
    Me too.



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  11. #1661
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Anyone get the feeling Trumpís family purchased stock in hydrochloroquine?
    Why isnít Pence the President?

    Canít we switch them?

    Iím tired of Trumpís pressers that are so idiotic. The entire team makes sense except Trump. I canít defend that clown anymore.....

    And I sure as hell canít vote for Joe Biden either...

    The mask BS is a lie.

    Get a mask.

    The WHO is a fckn joke!

    That was my final straw.

    Iím done with this guy!

    Iím done with all!

    China is in bed with the WHO.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 04-06-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  12. #1662
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Ive heard him say in his daily press conference's atleast 3 times in the last week that that drug combo has proven to be very effective. Plus a couple of his experts have been on fox news including DR Oz saying they believed that drug combo was a complete " game changer ".

    My point being all u need is for a group of people to believe we are on the other side of this thing and stop the social distancing because misunderstood or misconstrued what Trump has been saying about the drug combo

    Being very effective , which it has been for some people with the virus and saying a cure is close is totally different . Now what is real damaging and foolish is to say that the president and his experts say that a cure is close when they never said that . That leads to more confusion and misunderstanding

  13. #1663
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    7,985
    Im listening to a radio show right now that has a group of " experts " on there saying that based on what they are hearing/have read about that drug combo from the White House that they feel like because of that combo we could be on the other side of this thing. My point is these morons im listening to are giving people false hope based on whats coming out of the WH. It's not Trumps fault that these guys are jumping the gun claiming its a cure but it is on him heavily touting very early results that this treatment is very effective.

    He just should leave those kind of statements to actual experts and not be pushing the info himself IMO

  14. #1664
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes. It should absolutely be explored. It should be tested and tried.
    The president regardless of who they are, should not be contradicting his expert Dr. when the Dr knows more than he does.
    He should not be calling it a miracle. He should be saying, this drug has shown some positive affects on the virus. We need to extensively test it and see how effective it is. If it is, we need to mass produce to make sure we have enough for everyone.

    He is pushing it. People;e are buying the product out from friggin pet stores and getting sick because they think it stops the virus.

    The man can't stop his mouth.
    And if you are upset that all those senators did that, then you have to at least contemplate, that this man has an interest in pushing this drug.
    The people buying it from pet stores are the true morons since that stuff isnít even the medication that trump is pushing .

  15. #1665
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Im listening to a radio show right now that has a group of " experts " on there saying that based on what they are hearing/have read about that drug combo from the White House that they feel like because of that combo we could be on the other side of this thing. My point is these morons im listening to are giving people false hope based on whats coming out of the WH. It's not Trumps fault that these guys are jumping the gun claiming its a cure but it is on him heavily touting very early results that this treatment is very effective.

    He just should leave those kind of statements to actual experts and not be pushing the info himself IMO
    So giving any hope at all is false hope . You people are just insane .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •