Follow us on Twitter

Page 109 of 418 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 6256
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Who are blue and orange?
    The Broncos

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Anyone get the feeling Trump’s family purchased stock in hydrochloroquine?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Anyone get the feeling Trump’s family purchased stock in hydrochloroquine?
    Kinda feels more likely he had some one in his extended family buy it though an off shore shell corporation. He seems to believe and be pushing for its use far more then even his own experts

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Who are blue and orange?
    They're original projections for NYS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

NEW: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says total hospitalizations, ICU admissions and daily intubations are down.

"Those are all good signs and again would suggest a possible flattening of curve."

“We don’t need any additional ventilators right now,” Cuomo said.

https://abcn.ws/2JUYm0d
    Last edited by drt1010; 04-06-2020 at 01:54 PM.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Kinda feels more likely he had some one in his extended family buy it though an off shore shell corporation. He seems to believe and be pushing for its use far more then even his own experts
    Wow talk about conspiracy theories, it’s garbage posts like those that I was talking about before when I stated why I was staying away from this thread .
    Last edited by Posada20; 04-06-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Wow talk about conspiracy theories, it’s garbage posts like those that I was talking about before when I stated why I was staying away from this thread .
    Would it be more believable had he said it was the NWO behind the offshore account?
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

WHO is covering this up for China....

It will all come out in the wash....

WHO said on Jan 14 that human to human transmission was not the case in China...

Taiwan had evidence of human to human transmission was reported to them on Dec 31...

What a joke!

Yes Dr, I know it is here but you will see how preventable this was 3 weeks prior to Jan 14....

Reports are saying 95% of the spread could have been contained in Dec and this would have been controlled...
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Would it be more believable had he said it was the NWO behind the offshore account?
    More believable would be if the account was in China .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

WHO said on Jan 14 that human to human transmission was not the case in China...

Taiwan had evidence of human to human transmission was reported to them on Dec 31...

What a joke!

Yes Dr, I know it is here but you will see how preventable this was 3 weeks prior to Jan 14....

Reports are saying 95% of the spread could have been contained in Dec and this would have been controlled..
    Source? (Fox news opinion page doesn't qualify as reputable.)

WHO is involved in a cover up? Is that right Nick? Or is it republican spinning vitriol?

The top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee has accused China of carrying out "one of the worst cover-ups in human history" over the novel coronavirus outbreak and inflicting a pandemic and economic calamity on the world.

Why it matters: Rep. Michael McCaul's rhetoric is characteristic of the growing hawkishness toward China among many in Washington, D.C. even, or especially, amid a crisis that is battering both countries. https://www.axios.com

What a joke!

Reports are saying 95% of the spread could have been contained in Dec and this would have been controlled...

Want to know something more unbelievable ? Mr Fauci the guy who seems to used as a source to attack trump , said 3 months ago that the virus was no big deal

https://www.gopusa.com/anuary-2020-a...o-worry-about/

The issue is China’s numbers are in there too. And so are other Countries that lie as well.

This chart is nice to see the death rate dropping each day now since March 27 but it is more than likely false because of those Countries who lie to the WHO.
    The death rate hasn't dropped each day since 3/27; it's jumped up and down while remaining under the jump made on 3/27.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yet you continue to be one of the main posters in this thread

It's incredibly irresponsible and dangerous for the president to be pushing any medication as a form of treatment for this virus. Everything that comes out of his mouth is verbal diarrhea i swear.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's incredibly irresponsible and dangerous for the president to be pushing any medication as a form of treatment for this virus. Everything that comes out of his mouth is verbal diarrhea i swear.
    I just find it very odd, that Trump stopped a media member from asking Anthony Fauci his thoughts on the medications Trump has been speaking of so much. But ya know.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.