Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 523 of 562 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 8430
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Mush give it up man . You are wasting your time fighting . Get your affairs in order and try to get right with our Heavenly Father . The end of the world is very close at hand
    A key sign of people who adopt cult like faith in leaders are people who believe in an impending apocalypse.... just saying. And for those who believe in a rapture also donít believe they have to fix the worlds problems.... so do both those beliefs intersect in your belief system ....??? Mind you I was raised by an Assembly of God pastor. I know all about pre, mid, post tribulation theology. I reject it but I am familiar with it.

2. 07-02-2020, 04:01 PM
    Reason
    off topic

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    They should dig him up and put him on trial.
    If we are going to dig him up I call digs on the skull. I always wanted to skull **** a founding father. It's on my bucket list.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Honest question, not trying to stir up a hornets nest here. What was the point of ripping down the Lincoln statue when he has done more for black people than any other president
    Maybe it's less about Lincoln and the image of Lincoln freeing a feeble downtrodden looking black man. It goes back to perhaps the ideology prevalent during emmancipation that we would free blacks but they are a weaker minded and weaker race, that statue of Lincoln may reflect that, just saying maybe it's not Lincoln they object to. Or it could be stupid people on the other side. Rage makes no sense sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Not the second wave. Still the first, the way the US is handling this, we may just be in a longggg first wave.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    A slow building tidal wave.

I am so happy Ma is moving so slowly. We are in Gloucester this week and everywhere you go, mask is required. No service without one. All seating is 6 feet apart.

Even beaches are patrolled and it's residents only.

More states should follow suit.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What about The Washington Redskins? The Indians were treated worse. But that name Washington Redskins is still going on in 2020. The Washington Redskins name is more offensive than some statue. Profit is being made from it.

Where is the movement for that?
    More goalpost moving and changing subjects I see.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    A key sign of people who adopt cult like faith in leaders are people who believe in an impending apocalypse.... just saying. And for those who believe in a rapture also donít believe they have to fix the worlds problems.... so do both those beliefs intersect in your belief system ....??? Mind you I was raised by an Assembly of God pastor. I know all about pre, mid, post tribulation theology. I reject it but I am familiar with it.

Sounds like the Tao or Zen or Hindi.

Noting to fix here.

I genuinely try to do that. I get caught up from time to time but as many of the great philosophers and religious guru's have said, if you never got caught up, you would have already moved on from this world.

Getting caught up is part of the experience. Changing how you deal with it, is how you grow.

[QUOTE=Posada20;33516494]Neither intersect my belief because the world is going to end very soon and there is no fixing of the worldís problems . We canít be of this world if we are to be saved .[/QUO . Christians are called to be the salt of the Earth, to redeem it with their love and sacrifice as Christ did. We are called to be like Christ, be in the world but not of it, but to engage it as Christ did. Love those who are unloved, visit the prisoners, be kind to the widow, alien, and orphans. Turn the other cheek when slighted, pray for those who persecute you. No one embodies the exact opposite of Christs teachings then Trump. Yet, you fell for his bs, you wanted to have him Make America Great Again, and you are a true believer. Now you are finally seeing he took your faith and turned you out like a sucker, he is a con man, and you see it now. Yet, instead of learning a lesson and repenting you give up and wait for the end of the world cause you don't want to work with the hands and mind The Father gave you to make the world a better place. If your a Chrisitan you are to be a member of Christs body on Earth and do his will. Not sit back and wait for the end and just talk sports and support cult leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Sounds like the Tao or Zen or Hindi.

Noting to fix here.

I genuinely try to do that. I get caught up from time to time but as many of the great philosophers and religious guru's have said, if you never got caught up, you would have already moved on from this world.

Getting caught up is part of the experience. Changing how you deal with it, is how you grow.
    I don't know much about Eastern religions, unless you consider Eastern Orthodox Chrisitianity a Eastern Faith. But I am not speaking about the Tribulation teaching in the same way you might be equating it with Eastern approach to life. From what I do know about Budhism for example they accept life is hard and imperfect and it is in knowing that you move on and live your life as valiantly as you can. The rapture belief for me has political consequences in the world that leaves adherents basically saying the world is going to be destroyed and good Chrisitans will escape the damage so why bother fixing it which is exactly the opposite of what Christ and his Apostle taught. Anyway people who may believe that type of thing are not far away from conflating that belief and finding a leader who exploits their genuine faith like Trump, he rang all their bells.

Trump knew his base well, he can kill people in broad daylight and they would cheer him on... Just the question I want to ask is why Posada and why Mush, what did he do for you that made you both so loyal???? To the point where I'm sure you both won't wear masks in a pandemic.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-02-2020 at 04:51 PM.

[QUOTE=flimflamman;33516516]
    Neither intersect my belief because the world is going to end very soon and there is no fixing of the worldís problems . We canít be of this world if we are to be saved .[/QUO . Christians are called to be the salt of the Earth, to redeem it with their love and sacrifice as Christ did. We are called to be like Christ, be in the world but not of it, but to engage it as Christ did. Love those who are unloved, visit the prisoners, be kind to the widow, alien, and orphans. Turn the other cheek when slighted, pray for those who persecute you. No one embodies the exact opposite of Christs teachings then Trump. Yet, you fell for his bs, you wanted to have him Make America Great Again, and you are a true believer. Now you are finally seeing he took your faith and turned you out like a sucker, he is a con man, and you see it now. Yet, instead of learning a lesson and repenting you give up and wait for the end of the world cause you don't want to work with the hands and mind The Father gave you to make the world a better place. If your a Chrisitan you are to be a member of Christs body on Earth and do his will. Not sit back and wait for the end and just talk sports and support cult leaders.
    First off I am no Christian . I am a follower of our Heavenly Father Yah, second to be a true follower of Yah you must not be worldly . And as for trump , I never expected much from him , because all politicians are evil . They work for the NWO . I do regret voting for him because I had originally planned to sit out that election and not vote anymore . I will never vote again .

[QUOTE=Posada20;33516529]

First off I am no Christian . I am a follower of our Heavenly Father Yah, second to be a true follower of Yah you must not be worldly . And as for trump , I never expected much from him , because all politicians are evil . They work for the NWO . I do regret voting for him because I had originally planned to sit out that election and not vote anymore . I will never vote again .
    Not wordly so why spend 15 hrs a day talking about sports and politics .., sorry buster your full of caca. Not consistent with your own belief system. You should be working,,,,and laboring for righteousness not sitting back waiting for the world to be better. You donít make any sense. If your a follower of Yah, that is Yahweh the Hebrew God, and you should have been able to employ the morality of the scriptures to know you supported the greater of the two evils and you will again in a few minutes. You will be defending Trump in less then a few minutes. Your in his cult. Wake up already people all around you are going to die cause of his incompetence.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-02-2020 at 05:02 PM.

[QUOTE=flimflamman;33516531]
    Not wordly so why spend 15 hrs a day talking about sports and politics .., sorry buster your full of caca. Not consistent with your own belief system. You should be working,,,,and laboring for righteousness not sitting back waiting for the world to be better. You donít make any sense. If your a follower of Yah, that is Yahweh the Hebrew God, and you should have been able to employ the morality of the scriptures to know you supported the greater of the two evils and you will again in a few minutes. You will be defending Trump in less then a few minutes. Your in his cult.
    Really I still support trump ? I have hardly posted in this thread over the last 2 weeks . There is been plenty of anti trump posts here and I didnít respond once to them . I am done defending trump I donít have the will to do do an anymore . I never claimed I wasnít worldly , I have failed our heavenly father and I know what awaits me when after I die and I donít look forward to it
    Last edited by Posada20; 07-02-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Herman Cane hospitalized with Covid, dumb arse man.

[QUOTE=Posada20;33516540]

Really I still support trump ? I have hardly posted in this thread over the last 2 weeks . There is been plenty of anti trump posts here and I didnít respond once to them . I am done defending trump I donít have the will to do do an anymore . I never claimed I wasnít worldly , I have failed our heavenly father and I know what awaits me when after I die and I donít look forward to it
    Denial ainít just a river in Egypt. You got tired cause you canít win. The facts are undeniable at this point, and the scary thing is we can have a military crisis or an other emergency that he can further f up.

Trump knew his base well, he can kill people in broad daylight and they would cheer him on... Just the question I want to ask is why Posada and why Mush, what did he do for you that made you both so loyal???? To the point where I'm sure you both won't wear masks in a pandemic.
    Do you have proof that I donít wear a mask when I go to the stores ? And where did I say I was against masks ?