Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 401 of 535 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8014
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Gross.
    Your smart. You will get it. If not your ultimately in Posadas camp.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Your smart. You will get it. If not your ultimately in Posadas camp.
    Oh no! Some guy online says I'm part of some other online guy's camp if I don't pretend to be excited about Joe Biden. Guess I better wise up and learn to be a better actor (especially since he told me that I'm smart).

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Im Actually more disgusted with the Ahmaud Arbery murder...
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Im Actually more disgusted with the Ahmaud Arbery murder...
    It's not mutually exclusive you can have disgust for more then one

He is frigging awesome. I am excited to vote for Biden and send him money. More then a prisoner waiting on a conjugal visit
    Biden can't even form a complete sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh no! Some guy online says I'm part of some other online guy's camp if I don't pretend to be excited about Joe Biden. Guess I better wise up and learn to be a better actor (especially since he told me that I'm smart).
    You 'll get over it and you know I am right. Show some enthusiasm. Wear a red ribbon on your chest for Joe

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Biden can't even form a complete sentence.
    I don't need Joe to speak. Let him resign the day after the election

How soon you guys forget. Just what 2 days ago Trump and his minions used force to move a crowd of people peacefully protesting so he can pose with a bible in front of a Church and your worried about how Biden may speak. Well Trumps actions are even more crazy and dangerous then Biden. Choices folks. For that reason I am excited about Joe. Because Joe would never do that

How soon you guys forget. Just what 2 days ago Trump and his minions used force to move a crowd of people peacefully protesting so he can pose with a bible in front of a Church and your worried about how Biden may speak. Well Trumps actions are even more crazy and dangerous then Biden. Choices folks. For that reason I am excited about Joe. Because Joe would never do that
    It was close to curfew so they had to be removed and they were not exactly peaceful either

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If Biden ends up being the dem nominee there will be more people staying home than being excited about voting for Biden
    That is precisely the strategy the R's are planning and narrative you see filtering into media via conservative talking heads. Suppress the vote and keep turn out low, their only hope. With the recent events there is no chance turnout is low.
    When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross, --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.---- James Baldwin

Even if Biden tried to he'd probably forget was he was doing halfway into it

It was close to curfew so they had to be removed and they were not exactly peaceful either
    Well folks if you don't get excited to oppose Trump your agreeing with Posada and his candidate and all the dumb crap that comes with it. Like a cabinet of Posadas and a supreme court of Posadas. It's that simple folks so get excited about Joe. The strategy is to get fair minded people to find enough doubt about Biden to allow Trump to remain in office. F that be excited and consider what is at stake. If you live in NYC do what I am doing give money to candidates and election funds in a state like Ohio, Nevada, Florida, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, Georgia. Any state that is or may be purple. I am not saying Biden is perfect but to me compared to Trump I am going to tell you, I am excited. Wake up folks.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-04-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Defund the police?

Huh?

Hearing Mayor Garsetti was a total joke. How fabricated and *** kisssing was that?

Yea, just make it less safe for the community in LA.

What an idiot.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Lofl

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Well folks if you don't get excited to oppose Trump your agreeing with Posada and his candidate and all the dumb caro that comes with it. Like a cabinet of Posadas and a supreme court of Posadas. It's that simple folks so get excited about Joe
    Totally right. Everything is binary.