Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 399 of 533 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7981
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Can't disagree more. Joe is getting me excited. He was right about what he said about black voters. If Biden did do that to the woman it's a fraction. Of what Trump did. I will not inflict wounds to my candidate in the face of a candidate that is far worse. Stop doing it. It's self destructive. And that is how you tell your friends, neighbors, and strangers. Compared to Trump Biden is Jesus Christ returned. Joe is awesome. Stop being wishy washy and so poli5e. Your not excited about voting out evil ? You want four more years of this. Brother get excited about the candidate who can get evil out.
    Meh....they're both pieces of ****. One being a bigger piece of **** doesn't make the other guy not a piece of ****.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hey Posada, did you see that? Mush is actually a man who takes accountability for his mistakes.
    Like I have
    Like Doc has
    Like Day, Flimflam,Metswon, RC, 28, Spliff...

You might learn something
    Only thing I learned is that if I need a good laugh all I need to do is read some posts here defending Biden and being excited about voting for him .

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I am more playing devils advocate than anything else. You cant ignore the reservations people will have with Biden. Of course ill vote Biden (mainly because there is no indepedent candidate who has a chance) but the Democrats needed a stronger more galvanizing candidate.

That could hurt the Democrats on Election day imo.
    Get excited it's a fight between good and evil. Pick a side and sell it. The difference between a person staying home on election day might be you saying where someone can overhear is " I am not excited about Biden yada yada. " democrats are lazy and stupid most of the time. They look for an excuse not to vote. Republicans know the value of s vote a d suppress voters to boot. Don't be part of the problem with a self inflicted dose of voter suppression. For me it's not the worst off two evils. It's evil versus good. Simple as that. Put it that way changes the whole dynamic. Your not excited about voting for Joe who believes in Democratic norms and policies. Then your not that smart. Your cool with the new status quo. Get excited and support the only candidate that is not a psycho.

I apologize to all I pissed off in the past week or so...
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only thing I learned is that if I need a good laugh all I need to do is read some posts here defending Biden and being excited about voting for him .
    Coward

Cowards hide from their mistakes and take no accountability for saying things proven to be incorrect or insulting based on incorrect info.

Therefore, you are a coward.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Get excited it's a fight between good and evil. Pick a side and sell it. The difference between a person staying home on election day might be you saying where someone can overhear is " I am not excited about Biden yada yada. " democrats are lazy and stupid most of the time. They look for an excuse not to vote. Republicans know the value of s vote a d suppress voters to boot. Don't be part of the problem with a self inflicted dose of voter suppression. For me it's not the worst off two evils. It's evil versus good. Simple as that. Put it that way changes the whole dynamic. Your not excited about voting for Joe who believes in Democratic norms and policies. Then your not that smart. Your cool with the new status quo. Get excited and support the only candidate that is not a psycho.
    Biden not a psycho lol I bet that guy on the radio who interviewed Biden the other day disagrees with you

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Nah, Iím in a good mood today.....watching Family Guy..I needed a laugh....I just take things too seriously at times and need to pull back and take a deep breath.....
    Hmmm, so your not wondering about why the south should take down the confederate flag and I am supposed to be impressed ??. Geezus. Enjoy Family Guy. Favorite show of mine and the Simpson's. Pay attention to the political satire of the shows writers. Family Guy is a very insightful show.

You are out of your friggin mind/.

You accused me of saying that you were against protestors.
    I said that I had never said that.

Then the examples you use are -
    1-the defense secretary saying the use of military for the protests was a bad idea

2- Where is state conspiracy theories regarding both Red and Blue, that Trump would use the uptick of covid as a way to manipulate his base by suggesting covid was a punishment from God against them

Holy shiot Mush. That is some ****ed up stuff even for you.

You accuses me and others of making statements against you. Then when you couldn't find this comments because I don't believe they exist, you changed the argument?
    And you changed the argument of a post that has been quoted so it's clear to see?

Dude. Get over it.
    That is a bout as weak as it comes.

I apologize to all I accused of trying to make me look bad.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

It doesnt work that way man. This isnt a battle of absolutes. I'm an independent and i dont like either candidate. When did you the become the moral authority on who people are allowed to vote for btw? You know my dislike for Trump. Thats fairly evident in this thread but i dont need to have unwavering support for Biden just because i find Trump to be an awful human being.

I wish this country wasnt dominated by two political parties. Its a shame we are because it enables these politicians to treat American citizens (for the most part) with indifference.

First of all, I'm very happy that neither your wife or daughter were harmed. It sucks about the car.

People are really outraged. I am not excusing or saying it's ok but I do understand why it's happening.
    The police were initially created to protect the wealthy from the poor. (Short version). It suits those who have, to have the cops and the rest of the have nots, like us, dislike each other and be on opposite sides.
    Misinformation is spread, people hate the cops, the cops know it and go into every situation with their back bristled.

As someone who has first hand witnessed, black friends be unfairly targeted by police , I know the truth to the anger.
    This is so deeply ingrained into our society that it will take generations to get fixed. I think This is also becoming a wealth issue in the riots. The economic system has made is so much more difficult to pass wealth from germination to generation in the black community. It's harder to buy a home and other real estate and that's the biggest way to pass down wealth and accumulate it within a family.

I don't blame the cops. It's what they are taught. It's what they are told.
    Boston cops did something amazing. In the midst of all of the protestors, they took a knee and held up peace signs.
    To me, that is the way to go. "Hey guys, we get it. We are with the victims. But we have a job to do"

This is going to run it's course. If we had a leader who did more than tweet and threaten, I honestly believe that this would have resolved itself.
    I hope we have seen the peak and things will calm themselves.
    Thanks buddy, it was pretty scary having my 10yr old hysterical because agitators surrounded and started throwing bottles at their car. I don't know what kind of acid they used but when i looked again this morning it had eaten a hole in the roof. I know its not being heavily reported but it was ugly around the Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue area last night

I understand the anger behind the protest for Floyd but this is out of hand and the longer it goes on the less,IMO has little to do with Floyd. Somebody needs to step in and stop this. Protest peacefully, i'm good with that but the targeting of innocent people, attacking police and the rioting/ looting needs to be stopped.

This really was a perfect storm. First u have a virus that cause mass deaths, forced people to be locked inside for months and then the murder of Floyd. It was a complete powder keg ready to be set off and IMO thats what we are seeing the results off

I do completely get where u are coming from with regards to seeing friends or in my case family, that are black and unfairly targeted by the police. My cousins dad played in the NFL so even the kids drive nice cars. I was in the car one time when they got stopped by the police and it was completely different experience than i've ever had being pulled over with only white people in the car. My cousins even though they were driving a 100k Benz they were questioned and treated like they were thuggish drug dealers, it was extremely eye opening

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Meh....they're both pieces of ****. One being a bigger piece of **** doesn't make the other guy not a piece of ****.
    Biden is normal human being piece of crap. Trump is the type of evil if given4 more years there will be history channel shows about him in 150 years saying " How did Americans let him happen " ? Get excited

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Biden not a psycho lol I bet that guy on the radio who interviewed Biden the other day disagrees with you
    Your not message worthy

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I apologize to all I accused of trying to make me look bad.
    I already said thanks in another post, in case you didn't see it.
    No worries
    As much as I may disagree with you and find your logic off, I truly hope I represent your language honestly and don't accuse you being something you are not.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It doesnt work that way man. This isnt a battle of absolutes. I'm an independent and i dont like either candidate. When did you the become the moral authority on who people are allowed to vote for btw? You know my dislike for Trump. Thats fairly evident in this thread but i dont need to have unwavering support for Biden just because i find Trump to be an awful human being.

I wish this country wasnt dominated by two political parties. Its a shame we are because it enables these politicians to treat American citizens (for the most part) with indifference.
    B.S.. if you know what he is capable of and don't get him out your complicit. Simple as that in the face of evil Trump there is no other choice.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-04-2020 at 06:51 PM.

B.S.. if you know what he is capable of and don't get him out your complicit. Simple as rhat.
    No it doesnt work that way regardless of your feelings on the subject. And you do realize that New York always votes Democrat in presidential elections, right? The votes that are going to decide whether Biden is president exist in swing states.