Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 398 of 535 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 8014
    ^^
    Should also be noted Trump inherited an improving economy from Obama. It was clearly on it's way to recovery. I have to agree, I don't get the Biden bashing. Compared to Trump he's Mother Theresa, Einstein and Gandhi rolled into one. Also worth noting Trump lost the popular vote, so he was not elected by a major plurality. I believe voter turn out will be a record high. The D's have a shot at the Senate and holding the House.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Biden is an impressive candidate. What are you crazy ? Compared to Trump Biden is friggin Einstein. He is mother Teresa compared to Trump. He is your smart uncle while Trump us your crazy one. Stop dumping on Joe. Biden is a frigging huge improvement. And the pattern over decades tells us Republicans take office and the economy gets worse years later and the Dems have to fix it. Trump is no different. The economy was not greater then when Oboma was in office. But the country was collapsing under the weight of Trumps divisiveness. So the jobs his economy created, part time no benefit jobs are no reason to celebrate. For God sake, can't disagree with you More
    I know Bidens resume and yeah hes the better candidate (that doesnt say a ton though) but the sexual assault accusations have merit imo and i didnt like comment he made about not being black if you vote for Trump. I do believe some of Bidens mental faculties have seen better days as well.

A lot of Trumps base is okay with him being a racist and a misogynist. Either that or they pretend he isnt any of those things and are solely focused on how well the economy has done under his presidency.

Maybe i missed your sarcasm but Biden doesnt excite his base and the average vote.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I know Bidens resume and yeah hes the better candidate (that doesnt say a ton though) but the sexual assault accusations have merit imo and i didnt like comment he made about not being black if you vote for Trump. I do believe some of Bidens mental faculties have seen better days as well.

A lot of Trumps base is okay with him being a racist and a misogynist. Either that or they pretend he isnt any of those things and are solely focused on how well the economy has done under his presidency.

Maybe i missed your sarcasm but Biden doesnt excite his base and the average vote.
    Can't disagree more. Joe is getting me excited. He was right about what he said about black voters. If Biden did do that to the woman it's a fraction. Of what Trump did. I will not inflict wounds to my candidate in the face of a candidate that is far worse. Stop doing it. It's self destructive. And that is how you tell your friends, neighbors, and strangers. Compared to Trump Biden is Jesus Christ returned. Joe is awesome. Stop being wishy washy and so poli5e. Your not excited about voting out evil ? You want four more years of this. Brother get excited about the candidate who can get evil out.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-04-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Can't disagree more. Joe is getting me excited. He was right about what he said about black voters. If Biden did do that to the woman it's a fraction. Of what Trump did. I will not inflict wounds to my candidate in the face of a candidate that is far worse. Stop doing it. It's self destructive. And that is how you tell your friends, neighbors, and strangers. Compared to Trump Biden is Jesus Christ returned. Joe is awesome. Stop being wishy washy and so poli5e. Your not excited about voting out evil ? You want four more years of this. Brother get excited about the candidate who can get evil out.
    Excellent perspective.

The devil is red. Yellow means fear. Trump is orange. He's a scared devil.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Can't disagree more. Joe is getting me excited. He was right about what he said about black voters. If Biden did do that to the woman it's a fraction. Of what Trump did. I will not inflict wounds to my candidate I. The face of a candidate that is far worse. Stop doing it. It's self destructive. And that is how you tell your friends, neighbors, and strangers. Compared to Trump Biden is Jesus Christ returned. Joe is awesome.
    I am glad he excites you but again his opposition is a piece of **** so the standard isnt that high. Partisanship is much stronger in the Republican party though. They are far more likely to vote for Trump where as Democrats who dont support Biden are more likely to stay home on Election day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This is first person Mush. This is not directed at you. I actually agreed with you when I said I don't agree with the looting and destruction.
    If we as a society don't agree with people's right to protest we are throwing away the first amendment.
    Is that better for you?
    I don't agree with the looting or destruction. I 100% agree with people's right to protest. If you don't, you are throwing away the first amendment.

Dude, don't be such a ninny. I never said you were against the protests. Even the above, if you read it incorrectly as you clearly idiid, it doesn't say that you are against protests. It says "if you don't agree". That does not say that you personally didn't agree. it says "if you don't agree"

Ok..I just get a little nutty coming on here at times. I think half the time I overreact and type before I read anything. I apologize.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Ok..I just get a little nutty coming on here at times. I think half the time I overreact and type before I read anything. I apologize.

Thanks Mush.

I know you meant no harm but I was genuinely concerned that I had said something that accused you of that and would have been very surprised if I had.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

I am more playing devils advocate than anything else. You cant ignore the reservations people will have with Biden. Of course ill vote Biden (mainly because there is no independent candidate who has a chance) but the Democrats needed a stronger more galvanizing candidate imo.

That could hurt the Democrats on Election day.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-04-2020 at 06:39 PM.

I try not to watch anymore news after 5pm and have not watched any news in about 7-10 days

Watching this new show I have never seen before..

Family Guy. You all need to check it out, funny stuff.

Holy Cow, hilarious!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

And then you say your sorry and will do it again in a few minutes

Hey Posada, did you see that? Mush is actually a man who takes accountability for his mistakes.
    Like I have
    Like Doc has
    Like Day, Flimflam,Metswon, RC, 28, Spliff...

You might learn something

I personally don't think any of the looters and rioters give a flying **** about what happened. They're just using it as an excuse to have a free for all, break into stores and steal things, and cause a ton of damage. I'd have no problem with police hitting those groups with tear gas, smoke bombs and whatever else. They deserve it.

It sucks that the peaceful protestors get grouped in with these *** holes. And that police have tear gassed some of these people. The ones not committing crimes deserve to be left alone to do their thing (to an extent. I don't agree w them blocking traffic and whatnot).

And talk about something that is completely irrelevant on top of that.

I try not to watch anymore news after 5pm and have not watched any news in about 7-10 days

Watching this new show I have never seen before..

Family Guy. You all need to check it out, funny stuff.

Holy Cow, hilarious!
    You see the episode where the entire town goes nuts on Brian because of one tweet ? Remind you of anyone here ?

Nah, I’m in a good mood today.....watching Family Guy..I needed a laugh....I just take things too seriously at times and need to pull back and take a deep breath.....

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels