Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 397 of 551 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 8262
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Doc, Mush accused me, you , spliff and Flim of saying that he, Mush was against the protests.
    That was the original quote.
    I said I didn't believe I had said that. I haven't. I doubt you did or anyone else did.

Mush changed the argument completely.
    I don't think anyone of us made that statement.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I also feel it is ridiculous that people on here seem to constantly comment on people who are against the civil unrest but use the word PROTEST in your comments. Civil unrest and protests are different.

People on here make blanket statements with civil unrest and protests.

For an example. I will comment about agitators and the violence that they create and then people on here like the Dr, Clown, Flim, Spliff will purposely say that I am against PROTEST and then tell me about the freedom of protesting.....

What a joke that is.....

I have never said I was against protests or had any issue of people protesting about what had happened to George Floyd.

That is the typical left that just blankets people without even having any proof of what people have said on here.

What a disgrace that is

Mush gives these examples

Miller resigns because of trumps actions and the defense secretary esper flat out disagrees with the use of the military for the protests

But George thinks trump is doing a good job

Once again, Georgie takes the orange pill over the experts
    I had a Covid conspiracy idea

1- the dems want Covid to get worse to make trump look worse

2- trump wants it to get worse because the protests are in blue states and he can use Covid as a punishment from god against the protestors to make his base happy

Regardless, It’s going to spread like crazy and that’s a bummer
    Then posts this completely different argument

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Again Clown...you say the President is against PROTESTERS.....so untrue. He is against the violence and destruction, not of peaceful protesters. Call a spade a spade, geez.

Then gives this example

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ay/3141681001/

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/86881...s-in-baltimore

NYC had peaceful protests until after curfew, when the peaceful protesters went home

Your comments are false.
    I don't agree with the looting or destruction. I 100% agree with people's right to protest. If you don't, you are throwing away the first amendment.

Sorry guys but I had to lay this one out for myself to actually see the madness.

Mush, show me where I actually say that you, personally are against the protests in these comments.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 06-04-2020 at 02:14 PM.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

I sense the two of them are losing their grip, resorting to fabricating and the "liberal" use of alternative facts. I am told the condition is temporary and should be in complete remission Nov. 3.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I sense the two of them are losing their grip, resorting to fabricating and the "liberal" use of alternative facts. I am told the condition is temporary and should be in complete remission Nov. 3.
    I wouldn’t count on that

I still think we have four more orange years

I wouldn’t count on that

I don't think we can survive four more years.

The basic fabric of our democracy is being stretched to a limit. Even some of his moderate base are questioning his decisions.

https://twitter.com/Charreah/status/1268549493374451714

Dude is a real estate broker from Long Island. Works for Remax. I would link the original video but you can find it on Twitter. The reason why i wont is because he used the N word and basically was bragging that he couldn't wait to use his new AR-15 (that he spent 1300 dollars) on some black people.

The video I did link was him pathetically "apologizing".
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-04-2020 at 02:58 PM.

I wouldn’t count on that

Same. People's memories are short and their attention spans are even shorter. Barring another major catastrophe, the economy should be better by November and George Floyd will be just another black person killed by cops. Then Trump can go about his boastfulness once again. I hope we're both wrong but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Same. People's memories are short and their attention spans are even shorter. Barring another major catastrophe, the economy should be better by November and George Floyd will be just another black person killed by cops. Then Trump can go about his boastfulness once again. I hope we're both wrong but we'll see.
    Circumstances are grossly different. In the past one could rationalize voting your pocketbook with a roaring economy, not now. Even with a recovery people can't and I believe won't ignore the sheer incompetence and shredding of democratic values. Too much is at stake. Wall street won't carry him. The middle class voter has seen enough. White working class woman and some men have seen through the facade, cracks are forming among his base support.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. " Unknown author
    Last edited by drt1010; 06-04-2020 at 05:35 PM.

Don't you get it folks, RRZ and Posada argue points that people don't make, and argues against that and we collectively fall for it and the discussion goes on for a page or two. It's just like what Trump does. Disrupts and distracts from conversation. Yesterday or the day before RRZ said we all support violent protests. Cause he felt like it so he can talk his b.s.. I countered him with a response to underscore his stupidity by putting words in his mouth to see if he likes it when I said he must support violence against blacks. Just to see if he gets the point, failed effort. I honestly thing RRZ is Trump. Same disconnected comments, talks about golf, and his hair. RRZ is really Trump seeing what regular people think of him. Trump you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Circumstances are grossly different. In the past one could rationalize voting your pocketbook with a roaring economy, not now. Even with a recovery people can't and I believe won't ignore the sheer incompetence and shredding of democratic values. Too much is at stake. Wall street won't carry him. The middle class voter has seen enough. White working class woman and some men have seen through the facade, cracks are forming among his base support.
    I wish i could buy that but this ******* Trump still has a very emboldened base and Biden is not an impressive candidate. The latter hurts the Democratic side which is already pretty sectionalized. Thats not as much the case on the Republican side which tends to vote in party lines. If the economy is going well from the resumption of regular business, i can see that going a long way to Trump getting re-elected.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-04-2020 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I wish i could buy that but this ******* Trump still has a very emboldened base and Biden is not an impressive candidate. The latter hurts Democratic base which is already pretty sectionalized. Thats not as much the case on the Republican side which tends to vote in party lines. If the economy is going well from the resumption of regular business, i can see that going a long way to Trump getting re-elected.
    Biden is an impressive candidate. What are you crazy ? Compared to Trump Biden is friggin Einstein. He is mother Teresa compared to Trump. He is your smart uncle while Trump us your crazy one. Stop dumping on Joe. Biden is a frigging huge improvement. And the pattern over decades tells us Republicans take office and the economy gets worse years later and the Dems have to fix it. Trump is no different. The economy was not greater then when Oboma was in office. But the country was collapsing under the weight of Trumps divisiveness. So the jobs his economy created, part time no benefit jobs are no reason to celebrate. For God sake, can't disagree with you More

Biden is not evil for one. Trump is. For me that makes Biden a way better candidate. It comes down to that. How can Biden not be an impressive candidate. For Gods sake people stop dumping on a person for not being perfect when you got a frigging disgusting pile of excrement as the other choice