Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 388 of 535 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 8014
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mr. "I report every post" doesn't get offended? Lol ok.
    Well if I were to get offended so easily by what politicians say or do , there would be no one left to vote for

Well he has many personalities so perhaps one of then is not offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I agree with you and I say itís both . Remember both sides donít give a damned about us
    So if both sides don't care about you, why defend one side si much and attack an other so much ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    So if both sides don't care about you, why defend one side si much and attack an other so much ?
    I also said I was not going to vote for anyone this fall since both sides disgust me . But at the same time I am not gonna join the chorus of people trashing trump all the time.

I also said I was not going to vote for anyone this fall since both sides disgust me . But at the same time I am not gonna join the chorus of people trashing trump all the time.
    The chorus is growing by the way.

The chorus is growing by the way.
    I donít care .

I for one donít care that he or Pelosi did that because I choose not to get so offended so damned easily by things like that .
    Lol, for a guy that get offended so easily, using the Bible and God as a prop doesn't bother you? from either party? With as much as u defend Trump i figured u'd be alot more in touch with his religious base and could see how upset many of those people are over that comment.

Also the statement was that the only reason it bothered me about Trump is because it was him, I supposedly didn't have a problem when Pelosi did it. I have a huge problem with both.

Instead of responding to the statement u made, u go and change the topic because u got an answer that showed just how false and bias towards me your original statement was.

Well he has many personalities so perhaps one of then is not offended.
    Fair point

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Lol, for a guy that get offended so easily, using the Bible and God as a prop doesn't bother you? from either party? With as much as u defend Trump i figured u'd be alot more in touch with his religious base and could see how upset many of those people are over that comment.

Also the statement was that the only reason it bothered me about Trump is because it was him, I supposedly didn't have a problem when Pelosi did it. I have a huge problem with both.

Instead of responding to the statement u made, u go and change the topic because u got an answer that showed just how false and bias towards me your original statement was.
    Again if I got offended by everything politicians did , there would be no one left to vote for

If your not going to vote, please don't come on here afterwards and whine about a political climate you don't like. If u have enough guts to stand up for Trump like u do in here, at least have the balls to vote for the guy.

Its really kinda pathetic that u run i here and defend Trump like u do, bait, insult and whatever else you do to defend him and at the same time say u won't vote for him and he disgusts u? seriously? How can u champion a guy that u won't even vote 4 ?. At least have the courage of your convictions and have the guts to vote for him since u defend his every action as u do

Fair point
    who's got more personalities, Mush or Posada? I still have to vote for Mush but its close

If your not going to vote, please don't come on here afterwards and whine about a political climate you don't like. If u have enough guts to stand up for Trump like u do in here, at least have the balls to vote for the guy.

Its really kinda pathetic that u run i here and defend Trump like u do, bait, insult and whatever else you do to defend him and at the same time say u won't vote for him and he disgusts u? seriously? How can u champion a guy that u won't even vote 4 ?. At least have the courage of your convictions and have the guts to vote for him since u defend his every action as u do
    What is truly pathetic is that you and others are gonna vote for a guy that likely wonít finish his first term

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

What is truly pathetic is that you and others are gonna vote for a guy that likely wonít finish his first term
    Again with the assumption. U have zero idea who i am going to vote for but you come back and say its pathetic the me and others might vote for Biden. I don't remember anyone on here saying Biden was the solution or even a good choice. The consensus on here is he is a pretty awful candidate on his own
    Last edited by dayners81; 06-03-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Again with the assumption. U have zero idea who i am going to vote for but you come back and say its pathetic the me and others might vote for Biden. I don't remember anyone on here saying with the solution or even a good choice. The consensus on here is he is a pretty awful candidate on his own
    Well unless the Dems dump Biden , your choice is either Biden or trump .