Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 388 of 535 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 8014
  1. #5806
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mr. "I report every post" doesn't get offended? Lol ok.
    Well if I were to get offended so easily by what politicians say or do , there would be no one left to vote for

  2. #5807
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,547
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mr. "I report every post" doesn't get offended? Lol ok.
    Well he has many personalities so perhaps one of then is not offended.

  3. #5808
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I agree with you and I say itís both . Remember both sides donít give a damned about us
    So if both sides don't care about you, why defend one side si much and attack an other so much ?

  4. #5809
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    So if both sides don't care about you, why defend one side si much and attack an other so much ?
    I also said I was not going to vote for anyone this fall since both sides disgust me . But at the same time I am not gonna join the chorus of people trashing trump all the time.

  5. #5810
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I also said I was not going to vote for anyone this fall since both sides disgust me . But at the same time I am not gonna join the chorus of people trashing trump all the time.
    The chorus is growing by the way.

  6. #5811
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    The chorus is growing by the way.
    I donít care .

  7. #5812
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I for one donít care that he or Pelosi did that because I choose not to get so offended so damned easily by things like that .
    Lol, for a guy that get offended so easily, using the Bible and God as a prop doesn't bother you? from either party? With as much as u defend Trump i figured u'd be alot more in touch with his religious base and could see how upset many of those people are over that comment.

    Also the statement was that the only reason it bothered me about Trump is because it was him, I supposedly didn't have a problem when Pelosi did it. I have a huge problem with both.

    Instead of responding to the statement u made, u go and change the topic because u got an answer that showed just how false and bias towards me your original statement was.

  8. #5813
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36,188
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well he has many personalities so perhaps one of then is not offended.
    Fair point

  9. #5814
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Lol, for a guy that get offended so easily, using the Bible and God as a prop doesn't bother you? from either party? With as much as u defend Trump i figured u'd be alot more in touch with his religious base and could see how upset many of those people are over that comment.

    Also the statement was that the only reason it bothered me about Trump is because it was him, I supposedly didn't have a problem when Pelosi did it. I have a huge problem with both.

    Instead of responding to the statement u made, u go and change the topic because u got an answer that showed just how false and bias towards me your original statement was.
    Again if I got offended by everything politicians did , there would be no one left to vote for

  10. #5815
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I also said I was not going to vote for anyone this fall since both sides disgust me . But at the same time I am not gonna join the chorus of people trashing trump all the time.
    If your not going to vote, please don't come on here afterwards and whine about a political climate you don't like. If u have enough guts to stand up for Trump like u do in here, at least have the balls to vote for the guy.

    Its really kinda pathetic that u run i here and defend Trump like u do, bait, insult and whatever else you do to defend him and at the same time say u won't vote for him and he disgusts u? seriously? How can u champion a guy that u won't even vote 4 ?. At least have the courage of your convictions and have the guts to vote for him since u defend his every action as u do

  11. #5816
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,234
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Fair point
    who's got more personalities, Mush or Posada? I still have to vote for Mush but its close

  12. #5817
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    If your not going to vote, please don't come on here afterwards and whine about a political climate you don't like. If u have enough guts to stand up for Trump like u do in here, at least have the balls to vote for the guy.

    Its really kinda pathetic that u run i here and defend Trump like u do, bait, insult and whatever else you do to defend him and at the same time say u won't vote for him and he disgusts u? seriously? How can u champion a guy that u won't even vote 4 ?. At least have the courage of your convictions and have the guts to vote for him since u defend his every action as u do
    What is truly pathetic is that you and others are gonna vote for a guy that likely wonít finish his first term

  13. #5818
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    34,982
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mr. "I report every post" doesn't get offended? Lol ok.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  14. #5819
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What is truly pathetic is that you and others are gonna vote for a guy that likely wonít finish his first term
    Again with the assumption. U have zero idea who i am going to vote for but you come back and say its pathetic the me and others might vote for Biden. I don't remember anyone on here saying Biden was the solution or even a good choice. The consensus on here is he is a pretty awful candidate on his own
    Last edited by dayners81; 06-03-2020 at 08:06 PM.

  15. #5820
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Again with the assumption. U have zero idea who i am going to vote for but you come back and say its pathetic the me and others might vote for Biden. I don't remember anyone on here saying with the solution or even a good choice. The consensus on here is he is a pretty awful candidate on his own
    Well unless the Dems dump Biden , your choice is either Biden or trump .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •