Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 483 of 627 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Not sure the point of museum of HISTORY, if we're going to remove HISTORY from them.

I get why people may be upset with this particular statue. But again I repeat..

THIS IS THE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, for crying out loud.

I'm so done with this ****ing cancel culture ********. They won't stop until history is erased, apparently.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Well get used to it , this is just the beginning .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Huff post , really? And I called him an old white racist , what more do you want?
    It's not an op-ed piece. Its Trump's own words and actions.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's not an op-ed piece. Its Trump's own words and actions.
    Itís still the huff post though .

4. 06-21-2020, 07:45 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

Itís still the huff post though .
    If it was an opinion piece, i wouldnt have shared the link. Im aware the Huffington Post is very liberal.

6. 06-21-2020, 07:49 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Not sure the point of museum of HISTORY, if we're going to remove HISTORY from them.

I get why people may be upset with this particular statue. But again I repeat..

THIS IS THE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, for crying out loud.

I'm so done with this ****ing cancel culture ********. They won't stop until history is erased, apparently.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Anything that offends anyone in any way for any reason should be permanently gone/banned.

Except Trump has shown his bigotry since the Central Park 5 (which was in 1989) and continues to make racist comments like the "Kung Flu" to this day. Biden has his own flaws but what would it take for you to condemn Trump? Murder? Genocide? We had that argument about why people like myself don't particularly like having to vote for Biden when you were on one of your ban vacations.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b09071f69b9261

If you need examples, its easy to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Opinions are like *******s. I am sure Asian people dont find "kung flu" funny nor do Blacks like being called "lazy".

Opinions are like *******s. I am sure Asian people dont find "kung flu" funny nor do Blacks like being called "lazy".
    I didn't say anything about black people being lazy, you just said that one all on your own. Racist.

I didn't say anything about black people being lazy, you just said that one all on your own. Racist.
    Those are Trump's words.

ďI think the guy is lazy,Ē Trump said of a black employee, according to OíDonnell. ďAnd itís probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. Itís not anything they can control.Ē
    I can't defend bigotry just because the play on words is funny.

Dude I really don't care. Just don't understand why all you do is whine about Trump and nothing more. Like I said, you're the equivalent of mush and Posada, just the opposite side.

You literally provide zero on anything else in the forum.

But how dare I say anything about it bc you'll just delete the posts.

And I can't even put you on ignore bc for some stupid reason mods can't be put on ignore.

Dude I really don't care. Just don't understand why all you do is whine about Trump and nothing more. Like I said, you're the equivalent of mush and Posada, just the opposite side.

You literally provide zero on anything else in the forum.

But how dare I say anything about it bc you'll just delete the posts.

And I can't even put you on ignore bc for some stupid reason mods can't be put on ignore.
    I deleted your posts because you baited. As for the rest of your post, I would bet you most disagree that the only thing i bring to this forum is Trump bashing and if Mush/Posada come to back you up on that, i would suggest you consider your sources.

We get it dude. You're okay with racism if its funny. A lot of people aren't and like I said, I dont think Chinese and Chinese American people find "kung flu" the least bit comedic.

Yeah you're stuck. If you don't like my posts, don't respond. Its really that simple.

I deleted your posts because you baited. As for the rest of your post, I would bet you most disagree that the only thing i bring to this forum is Trump bashing and if Mush/Posada come to back you up on that, i would suggest you consider your sources.

We get it dude. You're okay with racism if its funny. A lot of people aren't and like I said, I dont think Chinese and Chinese American people find "kung flu" the least bit comedic.

Yeah you're stuck. If you don't like my posts, don't respond. Its really that simple.
    Reported for baiting

And I can't even put you on ignore bc for some stupid reason mods can't be put on ignore.[/QUOTE]

I donít understand that either . But it is what it is I guess .

And yet California is still a hot spot for the virus despite taking all precautions and being one of the last states to open up . Why is that ?
    They only mention Florida. California is ignored because of it being a lib State.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night