Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 66 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 5081
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You win the award for a moronic statement,

    Wow...

    So brainwashed by the left.

    Travel is what brought this crap to the US...

    You couldn’t figure that out?
    I get it. You felt insecure about our country's future. Felt fearful of potential threats. A person came forward promising salvation. The mantra, the creed Make America Great Again, resonated and filled you with hope. The rallies filled you with delirium. He promised to punish those who would do America harm. He would protect you with a Wall from the bad people. And he would make Mexico pay for it. He would make America rich, bring back so many jobs. He would cut corporate taxes and corporations and cash from overseas jobs would return in the billions. He would give us better and less expensive health insurance. I get it. Today your not safer, you feel even more threatened but you have invested so much in him emotionally. You believed him. Yet, your mind sees what is going on. It's a crisis in your mind between what you wanted to be, what others told you would be, and what you see. He did not keep you safe he is not so smart. He sold you a bill of goods like a con man. Your afraid that you were conned, swindled so your mad at those who would tell you so. I get it, it hurts. So we shouldn't have let foreigner in. As if.... Americans on vacation, exercising their freedom enjoying the world on vacation, US business men abroad making money, and commercial travel brining goods also helped bring it to the country. It is what it is.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-29-2020 at 09:07 PM.

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It doesn’t matter

    Any hotspot should quarantine.
    Correct we should quarantine. To send out police to find outsiders or to fend them off is counterproductive. So it does matter as a product of public policy and funds.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,820
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Tough guy

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hahaha. Have a great night and be safe.

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    36,825
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You win the award for a moronic statement,

    Wow...

    So brainwashed by the left.

    Travel is what brought this crap to the US...

    You couldn’t figure that out?
    I was misinformed but i admit it at least.

    You've been misinformed through the entirety of this thread (which is rather impressive) and haven't budged an inch.

    I'm aware travel brought this to the US. Thats why airliners were suspending travel to China previous to Trump's ban. The lack of containment (here) has made it worse and some of that **** is perpetuated by that president you love so much. Its crap like having us go back to work by Easter that diminishes the severity of this virus and underscores the toll its taken and will take going forward if we don't stay home.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-29-2020 at 09:29 PM.

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    34,577
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Hahaha. Have a great night and be safe.
    Regardless of what he says, GF28 is just busting your chops.

    Also trust me. I wouldn't waste your time with either Mush, nor Jorge. Neither of them do any fact checking on anything they say. When they are proven wrong, which is quite often, they spin to try and continue the argument instead of admitting fault and moving on to the next issue at hand.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I get it. You felt insecure about our country's future. Felt fearful of potential threats. A person came forward promising salvation. The mantra, the creed Make America Great Again, resonated and filled you with hope. The rallies filled you with delirium. He promised to punish those who would do America harm. He would protect you with a Wall from the bad people. And he would make Mexico pay for it. He would make America rich, bring back so many jobs. He would cut corporate taxes and corporations and cash from overseas jobs would return in the billions. He would give us better and less expensive health insurance. I get it. Today your not safer, you feel even more threatened but you have invested so much in him emotionally. You believed him. Yet, your mind sees what is going on. It's a crisis in your mind between what you wanted to be, what others told you would be, and what you see. He did not keep you safe he is not so smart. He sold you a bill of goods like a con man. Your afraid that you were conned, swindled so your mad at those who would tell you so. I get it, it hurts. So we shouldn't have let foreigner in. As if.... Americans on vacation, exercising their freedom enjoying the world on vacation, US business men abroad making money, and commercial travel brining goods also helped bring it to the country. It is what it is.

    That post is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever read

  8. #983
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,393
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You're an anti American POS as far as I'm concerned.
    Dammit!

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    That post is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever read
    Truth hurts. You will be in further denial for some time. Like the proverb reads " It is impossible to awaken a man who pretends to be asleep " Yet, you read what I said and it will keep you up at night. You know I am 100 percent right. So keep manning the cyber fortress to protect your high priest. Until finally your eyes open for your own good. Like millions of Catholics who didn't want to believe the Church lied about predator Priests they finally woke up and admitted the truth and either demanded change, or walked out the door.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-29-2020 at 10:06 PM.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Regardless of what he says, GF28 is just busting your chops.

    Also trust me. I wouldn't waste your time with either Mush, nor Jorge. Neither of them do any fact checking on anything they say. When they are proven wrong, which is quite often, they spin to try and continue the argument instead of admitting fault and moving on to the next i

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    It's no trouble dealing with them. I used to be a Trump supporter. Nothing like a former member to talk truth to a current member of a cult. Behold after what I have told them they won't be engaging me.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-29-2020 at 11:05 PM.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,374
    I continue to self-quarantine from posting. I have not posted anything about the virus for the last week, because of an incident that I considered unfair and I stand by it. All I have to say is 98% of the posters on this board are anti-Trump handling of the virus. OK, that's not a real figure, but y'all get the point. At least I can look in the mirror in the morning and know that I am not spewing hate against my country, my President and my common man. I just saw a poll that said 62% of Americans feel that Trump is doing a good job concerning the Coronavirus. I know nothing about the veracity of the poll, its sample size or margin of error, but given those results, you'd never believe that fair minded people occupy this message board. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. So, now go back to your petty hatred of the President and those who defend him.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I continue to self-quarantine from posting. I have not posted anything about the virus for the last week, because of an incident that I considered unfair and I stand by it. All I have to say is 98% of the posters on this board are anti-Trump handling of the virus. OK, that's not a real figure, but y'all get the point. At least I can look in the mirror in the morning and know that I am not spewing hate against my country, my President and my common man. I just saw a poll that said 62% of Americans feel that Trump is doing a good job concerning the Coronavirus. I know nothing about the veracity of the poll, its sample size or margin of error, but given those results, you'd never believe that fair minded people occupy this message board. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. So, now go back to your petty hatred of the President and those who defend him.
    The scary part of your post is that you conflate criticism of this president as hatred against the nation and your fellow man. How has this President become the embodiment of this nation ? In what cultish delusion is this even possible to imagine ? Then sense of being victimised and persecuted is also evident in your post. Again very cult like. Others are bad, people who think like us are real Americans. It's a secular fanaticism. You might as well be saying we are the righteous and the others are the Godless sinners. Good grief.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-30-2020 at 12:12 AM.

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    34,577
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    The scary part of your post is that you conflate criticism of this president as hatred against the nation and your fellow man. How has this President become the embodiment of this nation ? In what cultish delusion is this even possible to imagine ? Then sense of being victimised and persecuted is also evident in your post. Again very cult like. Others are bad, people who think like us are real Americans. It's a secular fanaticism. You might as well be saying we are the righteous and the others are the Godless sinners. Good grief.
    Yeah I don't get it. Personally, I've never once said I hated Trump, nor my country, nor my common man. I just really don't care for how Trump has handled this virus thus far. Not sure where the correlation is. But ya know, TDS. As an individual, one can support the president and still think he's handling a situation poorly.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    34,577
    Like.. How.. Am..I supposed to be thrilled about a president who tweets this during a national ****ing emergency..



    “President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...
    - President Trump Twitter

    I mean the guy literally posts about his ****ing TV ratings on the rise. You know what else is on the rise? The death toll.

    This is not okay. I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like an issue to any of you Trump does nothing wrong people.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    34,577
    I also think NYC mayor who I won't name, has done a ****ing terrible job. Cuomo not much better. For the record.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •