Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 351 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    In NYC things are moving fast. My two oldest nephews and their spouses have tested positive. All between the ages of 26- 35. One nephew works at JFK for an airline, and my others nephew works at JFK as well. So this thing is like wild fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    He is not dictating any timeline he is giving his opinion , two different things . Again his actions during the pandemic not his words show that he has been listening to the advice the experts have given him . He was one of the first world leaders to impose travel bans over two months ago . But of course he was attacked for that too
    I'm sorry but did i miss something? Where did Trump get his medical degree from? You let me know. I'll wait.

That travel ban in January had nothing to do with the coronavirus. Its a ban on mostly Muslim states traveling here. That's xenophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    In NYC things are moving fast. My two oldest nephews and their spouses have tested positive. All between the ages of 26- 35. One nephew works at JFK for an airline, and my others nephew works at JFK as well. So this thing is like wild fire.
    I'm really sorry. I hope they are asymptomatic and if they aren't, i hope they recover soon.

I feel bad for anyone who works at an airport right now. That's the last place you want to be. At least hospitals have protective equipment. Well....

Anyone read that there are multiple types of the corona virus around the world. The strain hitting the east coast is the strain that arrived from Europe. The strain in Washinton was from China.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm sorry but did i miss something? Where did Trump get his medical degree from? You let me know. I'll wait.

That travel ban in January had nothing to do with the coronavirus. Its a ban on mostly Muslim states traveling here. That's xenophobia.
    Tell me how the travel ban from China has to do with Muslims ? Your hatred from trump has you forgetting that trump instituted the travel bans from China because of the virus . It was one of the first things he did about the virus . Not long after that he did the same for Iran when it started spreading there

I love how the liberals are against a quarantine in NY, NJ and Conn..

Wow!

Yet they say Trump doesnít do enough

Wow!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Why the surprise of increased cases?

we have tests!

Geez!

Sensationalize everything!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Tell me how the travel ban from China has to do with Muslims ? Your hatred from trump has you forgetting that trump instituted the travel bans from China because of the virus . It was one of the first things he did about the virus . Not long after that he did the same for Iran when it started spreading there
    Except that most major airliners were already suspending flights to China previous to his China ban.

https://apnews.com/0dc271ad7f7917374a5a0cfb49273783

Most major airlines had already suspended flights to China prior to the announcement on Jan. 31, following the lead of several major international carriers that had stopped due to the coronavirus outbreak. Delta, American and United cited a sharp drop in demand for the flights, and an earlier State Department advisory told Americans not to travel to China because of the outbreak.
    And because of our slow response and a president who wants everything back to normal soon, China is considering a travel ban to their country. Funny how that works when the disease started over there.

So Trump extends social distancing until April 30.

Why the huge story of Easter from the media was ridiculous!

I donít care if Trump said it or not!

Anyone with common sense knew it was not going to be Easter....

Geez!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Except that most major airliners were already suspending flights to China previous to his China ban.

https://apnews.com/0dc271ad7f7917374a5a0cfb49273783

And because of our slow response and a president who wants everything back to normal soon, China is considering a travel ban to their country. Funny how that works when the disease started over there.
    April 30 is a far cry from soon....

Geez, only you and a few others would believe anything Trump says....

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

They were wrong too. That said, they've realized the error of their ways and have changed their stances. Our president went from thinking this was overblown as a way to stop his re-election, to thinking he's a doing a great job handling this (he's not), to telling people that they should be able to resume their normal lives and jobs after Easter (when they shouldn't and in some cases can't because those jobs are gone).

Keep defending this moron.
    I thought his statements about Easter were beyond moronic as well but thankfully, he's completely changed his tune as of today. Apparently, the data shows two weeks from now will be the peak and things are going to stay shut down until at least 4/30. He is now claiming his comments regarding Easter were nothing but an "aspiration" and seems to finally be deferring to the experts on how to handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how the liberals are against a quarantine in NY, NJ and Conn..

Wow!

Yet they say Trump doesnít do enough

Wow!
    Because it wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought his statements about Easter were beyond moronic as well but thankfully, he's completely changed his tune as of today. Apparently, the data shows two weeks from now will be the peak and things are going to stay shut down until at least 4/30. He is now claiming his comments regarding Easter were nothing but an "aspiration" and seems to finally be deferring to the experts on how to handle this.
    His statements about Easter were opinions and hope not about anything he was going to actually do .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    April 30 is a far cry from soon....

Geez, only you and a few others would believe anything Trump says....
    Easter is April 12th. I hate to break it to you but April 30th is almost definitely a premature date as well. Again, he shouldn't be talking like he's an expert or someone with a medical degree. He should be leaving that to more qualified human beings on the subject. There are no man made artificial timelines here.

April 30th is still more than a month away . No proof that itís too soon from now .