Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 363 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Why is this even political?

Why are there ads on TV showing just politics of this virus?

It is soooooo sad that the Trump haters have to use a terrible virus to show political ads for 2020 election...

So sad!

Why not use that ad money to help fight the virus?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, putting POLITICS ASIDE, I donít know what anybody could have done to stop th is from traveling the world....

You act like he was supposed to but some huge barrier around the country and nothing gets in.......

Thst is the real problem, anything he did the politics just comes out like xenophobia...

No matter what he does right or wrong it will be bad.....he canít do anything right no matter what he does according to the opposition to Trump.
    Still defending your dear leader. Indeed I hope he will reward you in the afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Still defending your dear leader. Indeed I hope he will reward you in the afterlife.
    I would love to see him get 4 more years just to make your life miserable....

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Come on Clown. You act like Trump is the only President who wasnít HONEST. it is easy to be a little Selective, huh?

All Gov throughout the world are probably being dishonest to their citizens, this is a new crisis that is like never before.right now it is so easy to blame Trump.

Again, China caused this World Crisis..

If this ORIGINATED IN THE US I could only imagine how the reaction would be.....

I find it ridiculous that people on here say nothing about accountability with China.
    Stop depleting. It is irrelevant what other presidents did. It does not excuse nor does it affect Trump's ability to be a leader who is truthful.

Stop using the past as your excuse and defense.
    There is one man in office today. There is one man who can do or not do, who can say or not say.

China does not open and close his mouth.

Mush. Was he honest from the start? Did he tell the American people, repeatedly and gravely, how significant a threat this was? Yes or no? That's it. Yes Trump was transparent and honest or no he was not?

After you answer, the follow up. Do you truly believe he took the appropriate actions to make sure, as best as he could, that states got what they needed and that we got a system in place.?

This is not about Obama or Clinton or Bush... It is about today and the last two months. That is what this is. Stop pointing the finger. everywhere else. Because if you go back and look at your posts, you have literally blamed every single possible group, country or person you can but you never once looked at Trump.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    There's no point in contuing to try lol. Mush and Jorge aren't going to agree with anything other than "Trump has handled this 100% perfectly."
    Stop with your sarcastic crap.

I never said he was 100% with this...

All I do is point out the bias bullspit with media and people on here.

Letís just all admit it. People are using this like the actors do with the Academy Awards show, gotta have a platform to crucify Trump...

I find it comical.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 03-29-2020 at 02:03 PM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Why didnít any former President take any precautionary measures to possible pandemic outbreaks?

Hell, we had a movie about this in 1995 during Bill Clintonís time.

What about those moron Presidents?
    That is a failing of previous administrations but we also haven't seen this scale of a pandemic in over 100 years. Wouldn't you be the first one to be complaining about unnecessary pork spending on healthcare supplies if they were more prepared? I'm sure you would.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-equipment-ppe

Indeed, experts and advocates argue that the US generally underfunds disease outbreak preparedness and public health programs more broadly. Itís these concerns that led the Obama administration, after the Ebola outbreak, to attempt to scale up preparedness by establishing a White House office dedicated solely to the issue and producing a 69-page playbook in case of an outbreak. The Trump administration, however, neglected and rolled back these efforts, eventually disbanding the White House office.

Weíve seen the results in the botched rollout of coronavirus testing, but PPE offers another example. America could have shored up its supplies of PPE in its strategic stockpile. It could have ensured that there would be surge capacity to boost production in case of emergency. And it should have been doing this all before the coronavirus pandemic.

On February 5, the Department of Health and Human Services asked for $2 billion to buy masks and emergency medical equipment.

Trump cut that by 75%. Now states like Colorado, Massachusetts and Louisiana can't get the supplies they need
    That said, you have a current president who is rolling back healthcare spending even further, which is incredibly stupid.

What you're not reading or maybe refuse to accept is i'm not blaming Trump for the disease. I'm blaming his initial response, the fact that they've haven't given enough funding to hospitals in this new bill, and the fact that he continues to perpetuate this idea that we can go back to our everyday lives right after Easter.

Do you still not understand me?
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-29-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Seriously? WTF is wrong with you?
    Why?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

So easy NOW to cherry pick him.

PLEASE SAVE IT PAL...Bill Clinton, Bush, Obama would have failed as well.......

You had the examples back in Dec with China.....people knew then it was coming.....too much traveling caused it...it only takes ONE person to start the spread....

Why didnít Obama have us better prepared? He failed too.
    Yeah, keep excusing his actions because lying and giving misinformation to American people in hopes of getting re-elected is real becoming of an American president. Clinton, Bush, Obama would have been echoing what the CDC and WHO are saying about people staying home. Not this ******** about going back to work soon.

Again, you keep strawmanning because you have nothing else to offer in this conversation. This has been a failure on many levels of government. I've said that from the beginning but absolving this idiot of any blame is ridiculous.

Dr, you say you are a Dr but have YOU TOLD US ANYTHING on what do do about Coronvirus?

I only hear or see how bad Trump has been doing...

How about doing something positive for a change?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Seriously? WTF is wrong with you?
    Why?
    What about his comment?

You are even bias towards me.....hilarious!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, keep excusing his actions because lying and giving misinformation to American people in hopes of getting re-elected is real becoming of an American president. Clinton, Bush, Obama would have been echoing what the CDC and WHO are saying about people staying home. Not this ******** about going back to work soon.

Again, you keep strawmanning because you have nothing else to offer in this conversation. This has been a failure on many levels of government. I've said that from the beginning but absolving this idiot of any blame is ridiculous.
    Have YOU brought anything new here too?

How about it?

Look in the mirror, you are no different than me, you are just on the opposite side....

And you know what?

We should be all together in this....But all I hear is negative crap about how bad Trump has been doing.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

He will be re-elected but I will be happy non the less. Poor, rich, sick, healthy, happiness is not dependent for me to how the economy is doing, or who is President. Or if the Yankees win. But how about you . Really for real did Trump make you happy ? Gee whiz. And he is still mucking it up.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-29-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Come on Clown. You act like Trump is the only President who wasnít HONEST. it is easy to be a little Selective, huh?

All Gov throughout the world are probably being dishonest to their citizens, this is a new crisis that is like never before.right now it is so easy to blame Trump.

Again, China caused this World Crisis..

If this ORIGINATED IN THE US I could only imagine how the reaction would be.....

I find it ridiculous that people on here say nothing about accountability with China.
    Mush. Whether is started in China or fkn Antarctica doesn't matter. It's here. In the USA. Now. Wtf does shouting "this is China's fault!" accomplish?
    All that currently matters is what the country leaders, state leaders, citizens, etc are doing to combat what is going on right now.

Why is this even political?

Why are there ads on TV showing just politics of this virus?

It is soooooo sad that the Trump haters have to use a terrible virus to show political ads for 2020 election...

So sad!

Why not use that ad money to help fight the virus?
    Members of cults often adopt behaviors and language from the object of their devotion Note, you used language associated with Trump to defend him. The Soooo sad, so sad is directly attributable to dear leader.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mush. Whether is started in China or fkn Antarctica doesn't matter. It's here. In the USA. Now. Wtf does shouting "this is China's fault!" accomplish?
    All that currently matters is what the country leaders, state leaders, citizens, etc are doing to combat what is going on right now.
    He is using the language of a man he is devoted to as as surely as a cult member does to their leader.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-29-2020 at 02:24 PM.