Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 352 of 532 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 7973
    I apply a 3 post rule to this board, no more then five at this point. So do you guys recall Seinfeld, when Elaine had a limited number of birth control sponges ? She became very selective on who she would sleep with " Are you sponge worthy ? ". Well Posada is not post worthy. WHY Do you keep feeding the trolls ? Nor is the guy who needs to wash his car during a pandemic and who pretends to golf and have a life outside of Fox. Geezus see how RRZ who claims his brother was a high ranking military person and Posada a true conservative have not responded to my post about Russians provoking our military because Putin has Trump *** raped. Conservative would have been demanding a destroyed Russian jet if Clinton was President. TRUELY a conservatives nightmare in office.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-28-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Great episode
    I remember her leaving the pharmacy with all the sponges she could carry

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Great episode
    I remember her leaving the pharmacy with all the sponges she could carry
    This place often makes me recall " Serenity Now ". Remember the episode when they go up to the Bronx to get Steinbrenner a Calzone ? I feel like driving to the Grand Concourse for a slice nd a Calzone now.

I love the lady in Central Park being upset that her life is ruined after trying to get a black man arrested for, well, being black. She actually thought out what she would say to the cops and had that dude not had a phone to capture all of it, he would have been in jail and his life, ruined.

But this entitled psycho bish, is upset because people think she sucks balls and her life is ruined.

You tried to ruin another person's life. It ended up with your life being ruined.
    If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    This place often makes me recall " Serenity Now ". Remember the episode when they go up to the Bronx to get Steinbrenner a Calzone ? I feel like driving to the Grand Concourse for a slice nd a Calzone now.
    Serenity now....insanity later. Just ask Lloyd Braun.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I love the lady in Central Park being upset that her life is ruined after trying to get a black man arrested for, well, being black. She actually thought out what she would say to the cops and had that dude not had a phone to capture all of it, he would have been in jail and his life, ruined.

But this entitled psycho bish, is upset because people think she sucks balls and her life is ruined.

You tried to ruin another person's life. It ended up with your life being ruined.
    If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

Why do people feel looting and destroying property is the proper way to show their anger?

I’d understand more if these dirtbag police officers were not convicted or came out smelling like roses. Uh why does this crap always happen and nobody from the black community or high level celebrities like Jesse Jackson ever
    say doing that is wrong and please wait for the verdict?

Most of those people looting and destroying property do not care about what had happen IMO. They do it because it is an excuse to do it.

The video pretty much did the cops in. They will not win. So why the need to destroy and steal?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why do people feel looting and destroying property is the proper way to show their anger?

I’d understand more if these dirtbag police officers were not convicted or came out smelling like roses. Uh why does this crap always happen and nobody from the black community or high level celebrities like Jesse Jackson ever

Most of those people looting and destroying property do not care about what had happen IMO. They do it because it is an excuse to do it.

The video pretty much did the cops in. They will not win. So why the need to destroy and steal?
    Then there are the Louisville “protests” that resulted in 7 people at the protests being shot . None by cops .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

1- I was talking about a dog walker in NYC who tried to get a black dude arrested for asking her to leash her dog. in a migratory bird area as he was trying to watch birds.

2-Eric Garner. NYC. Remember him? What happened to those cops?

3- Outrage is why people do that. An entire race of people who have been systemically oppressed for centuries has been the victim of yet another crime of violence by the cops.
    To be clear Georgie Porgie, I think 90% of cops are awesome and I am very grateful. )
    There is a lack of education, recognition or care, in that 10%.
    Show a video of a white dude being killed by the cops like that or one of a white dude being "accidentally shot".
    You can't. They don't exist.

Then you have a douche bag of a president saying, when the "looting starts, the shooting starts". What a **** bag.

I can pretty much guarantee if the white guys with guns started a riot in michigan, he would have said, they shouldn't be violent but he understands the frustration and they are good people.
    How about the frustration of an entire community who have been murdered and nothing happens?
    If that was your friend Mush, what would you do?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Then there are the Louisville “protests” that resulted in 7 people at the protests being shot . None by cops .
    Staggeringly compassionate starment.
    I would guess your'd rather the black people stay at home and mourn quietly? Too much for your weak mental state to handle?
    A war has been waged on an entire community its but since it isn't yours, it does' t really matter. Right?

It's just black people and illegals at those demonstrations, right? They should behave, right?

#youraresoracistit'scrazy

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

What the hell is going on in the US lately. I leave for a few months and pretty much everything goes wrong.

I left the same day Kobe died, and since then everything is going loco.

Staggeringly compassionate starment.
    I would guess your'd rather the black people stay at home and mourn quietly? Too much for your weak mental state to handle?
    A war has been waged on an entire community its but since it isn't yours, it does' t really matter. Right?

It's just black people and illegals at those demonstrations, right? They should behave, right?

#youraresoracistit'scrazy
    What the hell are you talking about ? Nowhere did I mention race or who was doing the protests . Or even the race of those shot . And the fact that you rather baselessly call me a racist than condemn the violence taking place at these protests leads me to assume you condone violence . You make me sick

Systemic racism. Institutional racism. Structural racism. Call it what you will, there are very fine people.....ON BOTH SIDES.

One need not mention color or race, the implication is clear. The belief so ingrained in the culture the subtlety of expression often overlooked.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    What the hell is going on in the US lately. I leave for a few months and pretty much everything goes wrong.

I left the same day Kobe died, and since then everything is going loco.
    What do you feel has changed since you left?

Biden is right, if your black and vote for Trump your a self hating black

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Biden is right, if your black and vote for Trump your a self hating black
    This tweet is sponge worthy!
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin