Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 351 of 535 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 8014
    In addition:

1) Why is the POTUS using twitter? Often for most of day, to insult his perceived enemies and push a clear political narrative tailored to his base.

2) Why is a "fact check" disclaimer even necessary? This is the POTUS a man of honesty and integrity, right? We aren't talking about some third rate right wing rag.

3) What does it suggest about our country and "the leader of the free world", that his TWITTER feed needs to be fact checked! How will you spin this Jorge? Hell conservative right wing posters Michelle Malkin, Michael Johns, John Boehner, RedState.com don't have disclaimers do they? Hmmmm quite a conundrum.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Get back to me when tweets from left leaning politicians and media outlets have the same fact check option as trump’s . Until that happens this is all just the media and social media trying to push a political narrative .
    Get back to me when a left leaning politician berates people on a daily basis or makes false claims that jeopardize human health or tries to bully people and scare them in to doing what he or she wants.
    And then behaves such like a colossal puss when called out on their BS. Fact checking is just that, it's fact checking.
    I know you don't truly understand the nature of a fact and that yours have been frequently checked and disproven, sop why can't we do that with the president?
    It is his choice to make twitter a platform for his divisive rhetoric. It should be our choice to call it out.

Fact- Much like the president, you often hide from responding to your facts being refuted or you complain to other powers that be to get your way.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

[QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33492498]Get back to me when a left leaning politician berates people on a daily basis or makes false claims that jeopardize human health or tries to bully people and scare them in to doing what he or she wants.
    And then behaves such like a colossal puss when called out on their BS. Fact checking is just that, it's fact checking.
    I know you don't truly understand the nature of a fact and that yours have been frequently checked and disproven, sop why can't we do that with the president?
    It is his choice to make twitter a platform for his divisive rhetoric. It should be our choice to call

Hillary Clinton doing just that is exactly what got trump elected 4 years ago . That is also how the gop got both the senate and congress in that same election too .

Fact - Clown is correct.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Hillary Clinton doing just that is exactly what got trump elected 4 years ago . That is also how the gop got both the senate and congress in that same election too .
    What are you talking about?

Comey's bombshell days before the election sealed Hillary's fate. People looking for an excuse, any excuse NOT to vote or to vote for her had their out.
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-28-2020 at 10:28 AM.

[
    WTF are you talking about?

Trump retweeted and liked someone calling HRC a "skank". He has accused a man of murder with no grounds.
    he has flat out lied.

Again, you choose to defend a misogynistic, racist, homophobe and put him beyond reproach.
    Never have I seen another politician R or D, do what he's doing. They can get nasty but they call each other out and that's how it goes.

This dude is a moron of epic proportions.

If Donnie wants to spout off on twitter, should people be allowed to call him on his BS?

Free speech huh?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Another fun fact for you Jorge: Trump brags about getting Republicans elected. Research suggests his endorsements in 2018 cost his party 15 seats ⁠— 11 in the House and four in the Senate. https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Trump has not met a conspiracy theory he won't endorse. Particularly if it disparages the D's and supports him or his policy in some manner.

Fact checking by social media companies is "Silicon Valley" interfering with the elections.?

Our country is ****ed.

How the hell can questioning a tweet as factual, be "un-American"?
    Just sitting back and believing it's fact because the president said it is, seems far more un-American.
    Not calling BS on some stupid crap he says, because the president gets his feelings hurt, is un-American

When it’s only one particular person who has a “fact check” option on his tweets it is bs . If anything that should be an standard on all tweets for everyone who uses twitter .

Saw this online and it brought up all those guys with their Semi auto rifles standing up for their ''freedoms'' a few weeks ago.

I'm pro fire arms, that's not what this post is about for me. Before anyone goes there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

When it’s only one particular person who has a “fact check” option on his tweets it is bs . If anything that should be an standard on all tweets for everyone who uses twitter .
    Not really Jorge. Not many people have the following or the influence. I would say the POTUS should be held to a slightly higher standard then Joe Blow with his 13 followers. Although if the bar established by Trump continues it's current descant who knows what lies ahead on the platform!

I love the lady in Central Park being upset that her life is ruined after trying to get a black man arrested for, well, being black. She actually thought out what she would say to the cops and had that dude not had a phone to capture all of it, he would have been in jail and his life, ruined.

But this entitled psycho bish, is upset because people think she sucks balls and her life is ruined.

You tried to ruin another person's life. It ended up with your life being ruined.
    If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

Sure. But you know that they will be spending all their time fact checking the POTUS because he lies about fact more frequently than a 3 year old who broke a lamp and ate all the cookies.

People can fact check themselves for all tweets. I think all politicians should have the fact check concept held to them.
    That way poor donnie won't get his feelings hurt.

I have zero problem with the company who is providing a service, making it clear when a politician or any person of great influence tweets, something that may be a lie.