Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 613 of 627 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 9393
  1. #9181
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Preach brother...

    I agree with everything besides your last line, there's no ****ing way on this earth he learned anything. I'm sure you'll get some sort of "strawman" attack back and nothing of substance, which is what this whole thread has degraded to.

    On one hand, educated smart people showing science, data, facts and proof.

    On the other side, a bunch of "derp strawman, teachers should teach, go Trump" replies that they confuse with rebuttals.

  2. #9182
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,588
    So last night Trump says he never downplayed the virus, he only up played it. This after just a few days ago he said he downplayed it and always wanted to downplay it Now we know why Nicky goes back on fourth on everything. He had a great teacher.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  3. #9183
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    So last night Trump says he never downplayed the virus, he only up played it. This after just a few days ago he said he downplayed it and always wanted to downplay it Now we know why Nicky goes back on fourth on everything. He had a great teacher.
    I think you could literally put him onstage in front of his base and he could say, "All wombats should be kept in captivity". And his base would cheer.
    Then, on a giant monitor you could play a video from a day earlier and he says "All wombats should be free!"
    And his base would cheer.
    Half wouldn't even realize it and the half that did would defend it with some absurd crap. "Well he was taking about commie wombats in the first comment and American wombats in the second"



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #9184
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    "Well he was taking about commie wombats in the first comment and American wombats in the second"
    Hahahah you win post of the day!

  5. #9185
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,295
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    So last night Trump says he never downplayed the virus, he only up played it. This after just a few days ago he said he downplayed it and always wanted to downplay it Now we know why Nicky goes back on fourth on everything. He had a great teacher.
    You all need Trump around so there is something for you all to talk about.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  6. #9186
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,295
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  7. #9187
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Isn't the NY post bad? Wasn't that your argument a few pages back?

    If that is proven to be true then they should answer to it in a world's court. Let's see when the facts come out (you've heard that word before but let me know if you need help to understand it).

    But.... That aside, what does that have to do with Trump being a complete incompetent toolbag?
    Last edited by StayOnBoard; 09-16-2020 at 11:40 AM.

  8. #9188
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You all need Trump around so there is something for you all to talk about.
    I think most of us can transition nicely to other conversations should Trump loss. You on the other hand will have your 530am toilet rants about whatever Fox tells you to be mad at. Your like the old villain on Scooby Doo, “ I d a gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky kids “

  9. #9189
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

    Ok. Perfect. So that would also likely mean, as reported months ago, that Trump also had intel about this.
    That would mean, he knew what it was and that it would likely get here and he knew the danger in November
    (I promise, China has intel the on all our virology work here)

    So that info coupled with Trumps as imo trance to playing it down, makes his response even more inexcusable and bad

    Thanks for playing



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #9190
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I feel like he makes posts like this just because he knows it will get a response. No other reason.

    It can't have anything to do with the fact that kids are spreading this virus like wildfire and that teachers are concerned being in enclosed, poorly ventilated, environments. Nah. Go back to work mother****ers!!
    Except the kids don't spread it that well. Kids hardly get it. Kids likely to die from lightning than Covid. More kids dead from Flu than COVID. Heck, more kids suffering from the lockdown than what they are being locked down from.

    This is a massive failure on the schools. Massive.

  11. #9191
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    I've posted tons of "truthful stuff" that's backed up with science and articles explaining why it's correct, what have you done or posted that isn't "straw man" based? Even now you still refuse to post anything because you've lost this and just don't know when to quit.

    If you don't want to believe science because it doesn't fit your narrative or your simply not sharp enough to grasp it, well that's a "you" problem.
    You use the word "science" as if you know what that means. But please, show the straw man I have done. Show the lack of science in a post of mine. I'll keep sucking in air while I wait.

  12. #9192
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Really?
    Tell that to major colleges doing online.
    Tell that to major corporations that rely on virtual classes to train employees.
    Tell that to language classes like Babel Fish, Rosetta Stone...
    Tell that the continuing education classes that are used to re-certify, millions every year.
    Tell that to the millions of online tutoring courses for math, science, writing...

    Your display of ignorance and BS is absurd. Why don't you grow a pair and get certified to teach? Why don't you walk your talk?


    (Here comes, I'm not a teacher and never wanted to be a teacher, these people chose teaching and now won't do it because they are scared of a media driven campaign against trump)


    Guess what Mush, had Trump acted like a leader from the start, this would likely be a non issue or at least a much smaller one because the disease would have been curtailed significantly. If that had happened, we'd likely have a vastly different scenario.

    I know, I shouldn't blame Trump for past actions. I should blame Obama for Trump's short comings. The teachers, student and parents should blame Obama. Why, well because he left a detailed guide on how to deal with this. It's his fault that he expected the next president to have an entry level of reading, comprehension.
    Obama couldn't predict the future and that is his fault.
    But Trump his not to blame at all. The man who admits knowing the severity of the virus but downplaying it as people died and who now has no answers whatsoever but instead avoids answering and chooses to mock science and his opponent.
    There you go.
    Can't be his fault. I mean really, if this had been handled correctly and with decisiveness, we'd be exactly where we are, right?
    Nope
    We'd be in a far different place with this virus and it's likely that with 50% fewer cases. (NYC is suggested to have slowed the virus by 70% after taking action, I know, it's science and you don't believe that)
    With 50% fewer cases, I would guess schools and teachers would be far more willing to be in person.

    This was your online lesson for today. I hope you learned something.
    He did act and saved millions of lives in America. The democrats would have done nothing different, in fact they would have acted even slower that this administration.

    NYC stunk up the joint on the handling of this. Their actions led to thousands of deaths. Don't let facts confuse you.

  13. #9193
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,179
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You use the word "science" as if you know what that means. But please, show the straw man I have done. Show the lack of science in a post of mine. I'll keep sucking in air while I wait.
    Oh I must have missed those posts and links to the contrary and have only read your strawman whining the last few pages.

    If that's the case, please re-post them so I can take a look and understand myself. Thanks!

  14. #9194
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Oh I must have missed those posts and links to the contrary and have only read your strawman whining the last few pages.

    If that's the case, please re-post them so I can take a look and understand myself. Thanks!
    funny you posted nothing again. Thankfully I opted to keep breathing.

  15. #9195
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,155
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    He did act and saved millions of lives in America. The democrats would have done nothing different, in fact they would have acted even slower that this administration.

    NYC stunk up the joint on the handling of this. Their actions led to thousands of deaths. Don't let facts confuse you.
    NYC was caught off guard. They made poor choices. But, you are right, don't let the facts confuse you. NYC is the largest international hub in the country and one of the top in the world, made up of every race color creed, nationality and religion, so they have around a million a day coming in and out of airports and half those going into the the most densely populated city that rely's on close quarter transit, so it's strange that a virus (the president knew of but didn't suggest a shut down, and no he didn't stop flights from China. They were still coming in and out) would have taken aggressive hold and spread rapidly before they knew what hit them.

    Again, they didn't handle it well but isn't the president in charge and the leader? If he, instead of "downplaying it", his words, not mine, was aggressive in suggesting shut downs, maybe NYC would have been different?
    But now, donnie can do no wrong. Trump TDSers constantly need to clear their throat

    Trump was an unmitigated fool. He acted far too late and was indecisive, especially with new info surfacing about his knowing how quickly it spread and how dangerous it could be.

    He balked against science and the rest of the world and screwed the pooch. Rather than err on the side of caution, he tried to bully his way to make the virus just go away or to have us believe it would.
    Now we are in a situation where it could be here for a few more years.

    Sorry Brett, that's what the scientists say. I know that doesn't vibe with your beliefs.

    Trump has been a piss poor leader. If you think that a leader would end up with such a divided country. that koolaid must have been really, strong and overly addictive.

    I do't expect any POTUS to fully unite. I do expect them to avoid fully dividing. So you agree with him. Great. That means, based on your comments, that nothing anyone says that disagrees with Trump, is true.
    All you TDSers are so full of Trump that you believe that anything disparaging said about him, is untrue. Even when facts and his own words show it to be true.
    And it's so nice that you care so little about what I would say is a significant majority of the people believe, it's why he doesn't want mail ins, as you certainly know, no republicans do because they "will never win another election." ( Not my words. Their's ) that you dismiss everything they say, to a ludicrous QAnon excuse.
    But You made your money. Good for you.

    But interesting, you condemn democrats (to be clear, I am not one) for not opening things up but you say they would have acted too slowly? Seems a bit contradictory,. Whereas you have swallowed the Trump sauce and are so full of it, he acted in time and wanted the country open. at the right time? Got it.
    As our number climb and we lead the world in cases, followed closely by India and Brasil , who are nations with tremendous poverty and horrible tight living conditions but we are still number 1, right?



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •