Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 550 of 550 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550
Results 8,236 to 8,241 of 8241
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I Have no problem ending the name calling . Now if some people would put an end to constant harassment over one post I made 6 months ago , things would be much better .
    If you would admit when you are wrong, stop citing facts when they are not, stop calling posters ignorant, read the full post and comprehend it before disagreeing with it, we will certainly stop calling you out. It's not harassment. It's you making foolish statements with zero basis and people challenging them.

We are allowed to do that.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    So basically you admit because I don’t agree with the powers that be here and you do. , you get away with other a lot .
    No. I often disagree with Doc and have disagreed many times with Day. We just allow each other's opinions.

What I was saying is that I am not intentionally disagreeable. I don't report every post that is mildly offensive to me. I don't call posters ignorant unless it's true.
    I am not disrespectful to the majority of posters and mods.
    You are

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

No for months on end . Continuing with it for 5 or 6 months is just being immature and petty . You want to prove you are better than I am ? Then stop harping n one thing for months on end and move on from it .

Just because it true in your mind and for a couple other people it doesn’t excuse you from name calling . Name calling is against the rules plain and simple .

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I have a very good understanding of how many times you have reported me.

So please just do us both a favor and stop trying to converse with me.

I have zero desire to converse with you.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He doesn't report you dude. He only reports one poster here and its not you.

I felt things got a bit to contentious today. I locked the thread as a way to cool things off. With the season approaching it was suggested maybe it was a good time to close it and focus attention on BB. Lets take a breather from politics and the virus. I think we are all a bit on edge due to the situation which confronts us.