Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 392 of 627 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 9393
  1. #5866
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Also be prepared to own that opinion when it proves unpopular, out of step and insensitive. Not to mention oblivious to current state of events.
    Then donít suspend me for having a different opinion

  2. #5867
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Am I the only one who finds that post ironic ?
    You would. You have never defended an opinion. When taken to task you run and hide or obfuscate. The irony is you find it ironic.

  3. #5868
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Then donít suspend me for having a different opinion
    Did I suspend you? Get the facts straight bud, I had NOTHING to do with it.

    And the infraction wasn't for the opinion, it was for the behavior and manner in which that opinion was expressed.

  4. #5869
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You would. You have never defended an opinion. When taken to task you run and hide or obfuscate. The irony is you find it ironic.
    The reason why it appears that I run and hide and not defended my opinion is because when I tried to I either got an infraction or got suspended for it .

  5. #5870
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Did I suspend you? Get the facts straight bud, I had NOTHING to do with it.

    And the infraction wasn't for the opinion, it was for the behavior and manner in which that opinion was expressed.

    That is Baloney and you know it .

  6. #5871
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I fear itís going to get to the point where police will be too scared to go near any black people
    LOL I don't think you need to worry.

  7. #5872
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The reason why it appears that I run and hide and not defended my opinion is because when I tried to I either got an infraction or got suspended for it .
    Bullspit.

  8. #5873
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    That is Baloney and you know it .
    Play the victim, it suits you.

    I repeat. I did not report your posts. I did not infract you. I did not suspend you.

    Let it go.

  9. #5874
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Play the victim, it suits you.

    I repeat. I did not report your posts. I did not infract you. I did not suspend you.

    Let it go.
    Ok if you say so

  10. #5875
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,232
    Why canít Drew Brees disagree with people kneeling during the National Anthem?

    THAT IS TOTAL BULLSPIT that anybody would even comment on HIS OWN OPINION.

    THAT IS SO RIDICULOUS that he was forced to apologize for saying NOTHING WRONG but his OPINION of how he believes it is disrespectful for kneeling during the Anthem.

    Why canít he have an opinion without people blasting him?

    All because they all want him to agree with what he obviously disagrees with..

    Now the apology seems forced and fabricated and that is NOT HIS FAULT!

    People need to get over other peopleís damn opinions!

    Total crap!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  11. #5876
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why canít Drew Brees disagree with people kneeling during the National Anthem?

    THAT IS TOTAL BULLSPIT that anybody would even comment on HIS OWN OPINION.

    THAT IS SO RIDICULOUS that he was forced to apologize for saying NOTHING WRONG but his OPINION of how he believes it is disrespectful for kneeling during the Anthem.

    Why canít he have an opinion without people blasting him?

    All because they all want him to agree with what he obviously disagrees with..

    Now the apology seems forced and fabricated and that is NOT HIS FAULT!

    People need to get over other peopleís damn opinions!

    Total crap!
    Well drew is a damned fool for apologizing

  12. #5877
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,232
    The President basically said to the mayors and Gov to take care of the lawlessness or he will.

    Pretty simple terms.

    And in 99.99% of all the things he says like that never happen. It is all bark but people,e start their crap. Y saying he is a fascist which is hilarious. He was voted in as President, he didnít just have the military takeover and he just jumps in. Give me a break with that crap.

    He is at times a clown for his comments but he just wants a peaceful Nation for all....
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  13. #5878
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,134
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why canít Drew Brees disagree with people kneeling during the National Anthem?

    THAT IS TOTAL BULLSPIT that anybody would even comment on HIS OWN OPINION.

    THAT IS SO RIDICULOUS that he was forced to apologize for saying NOTHING WRONG but his OPINION of how he believes it is disrespectful for kneeling during the Anthem.

    Why canít he have an opinion without people blasting him?

    All because they all want him to agree with what he obviously disagrees with..

    Now the apology seems forced and fabricated and that is NOT HIS FAULT!

    People need to get over other peopleís damn opinions!

    Total crap!
    I agree.
    Brees has always acted with dignity and kindness. He has never been qa divisive figure.
    Shanon Sharpe is a fool for suggesting he retire. I was glad to see Demario Davis come to Brees's defense.



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #5879
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,134
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The President basically said to the mayors and Gov to take care of the lawlessness or he will.

    Pretty simple terms.

    And in 99.99% of all the things he says like that never happen. It is all bark but people,e start their crap. Y saying he is a fascist which is hilarious. He was voted in as President, he didnít just have the military takeover and he just jumps in. Give me a break with that crap.

    He is at times a clown for his comments but he just wants a peaceful Nation for all....
    No Mush. He belittled and insulted Mayors and Governors. He use racial slurs against them.

    Then he said he'd use the military and people responded, including the military and they didn't like his tone or suggestions.
    Once again, you've made trump the victim. He opened his fat mouth and got called on it.
    Do you notice how more and more people are tiring of him? Do you notice more and more people standing up to him? There's a reason. And it isn't because they are bullying poor donnie.
    It's because donnie is the bully and people are tired of it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #5880
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No Mush. He belittled and insulted Mayors and Governors. He use racial slurs against them.

    Then he said he'd use the military and people responded, including the military and they didn't like his tone or suggestions.
    Once again, you've made trump the victim. He opened his fat mouth and got called on it.
    Do you notice how more and more people are tiring of him? Do you notice more and more people standing up to him? There's a reason. And it isn't because they are bullying poor donnie.
    It's because donnie is the bully and people are tired of it.
    The mayors and governors deserved to be belittled for giving out hollow speeches and doing NOTHING while their cities burned down

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •