Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 333 of 627 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Seriously Mush??
    Desantis should get praise since he obviously has not done a bad job so far . I would say he has done better than cuomo .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, you all can live in your glass bubbles. I’m glad we are on the backside of this thing. It is almost June 1 and the warm weather should burn this thing up soon.

Why has Florida done so well?

DeSantis should get praise.

Gyms are back on Monday or my gym is.

Actually, you are in the glass bubble. By making statements about car wash, hair cut, gym openings, you display your own selfishness and greed. You are concerned with little but yourself, which is the definition of a glass bubble. The only thing that matters in the immediate vicinity of you.

We are all concerned with worldwide death, world poverty, worldwide relations. That is outside of the glass bubble.

Florida is doing great because they have been lying about their numbers.

By the way, if you had a brain, you could workout at home and get a great workout. You don't need a gym. That displays a reliance on others, which is ironic because you shun that reliance when someone has it for other reasons. It also shows a lack of creativity and initiative
    It'a actually quite lazy. All you have to do is google "body weight workouts". "HIT workouts at home".
    Or, just get a chin up, bar
    I would suggest swimming for your cardio and to lengthen your muscles but I would guess you will complain about the water being too wet.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Oh stop with rest of the World Dr. You act like the US is the only Country that has the virus and the only Country that will be vaporized and leave this World because of the virus.

If New York was better prepared and they are led by Democrats, then maybe the US numbers would not look so bad.

Take away all of the people who traveled and then left NY and then add up all of the NEW YORKERS who left the city and went elsewhere and they spread the virus to where they went to.

New York’s numbers make the US look real bad with overall numbers.
    Ahh, so it's all the Democrats and Cuomo's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Desantis should get praise since he obviously has not done a bad job so far . I would say he has done better than cuomo .
    Of course you would and I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with their respective party affiliations.

Not really. Not when you take into account population density and where the virus first hit.
    NYC has 70k people per square mile
    Fla has 338 people per square mile.

The virus hit NYC because it has 3 major, international airports flying that brought it into the city, silently

Not to mention Desantis is lying about numbers.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Perfect example of a selfish, short-sighted American.
    We have become the cheapest country on the planet. Human life is disposable like a TV for many.

Choosing between a car wash and a haircut or a human life? I would guess a few posters would say, I'll take the clean car, and sweet hairdo.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh, so it's all the Democrats and Cuomo's fault.

Well it certainly isn't Trump's fault.

He's Jesus. He's a born again, infallible being. He has to be Jesus. No one else is perfect

OMG!! Trump is the savior and this is crucification!! Symbolic of course, he won't be seen wearing a mask much less having his obese body nailed to a cross. (I wonder if there are nails strong enough to hold him?)
    We know he only speaks the truth. We know he would never throw the first stone and is untouched by the ones thrown back. (Again, he's heavily padded and if you happen to hit him in the head, no damage is caused.)

Through all of this he has managed to save himself, Just like Jesus. He's perfect

If we hold him up to the 7 sins
    Greed? Not him
    Envy? No way
    Gluttony? Please, he's a physical specimen of health
    Sloth? Nope He can walk up a short flight of stairs without falling over
    Wrath? He never uses anger to demean and belittle or withhold help
    Lust? He has no interest in chasing anything
    Pride? Come on! He doesn't have a prideful bone in his body. (That's unfair to him, he doesn't have bones. He's an amorphous blob of pure saintly, love. One might say, 20 pounds of love in a 3 pound bag)

Halleluja!!! He is here.

Ignorance is bliss

Holy Crap, Biden is a fool

"If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden said.

Biden continued, noting that his home state of Delaware has the eighth largest black population in the country. "They're the folks that, as they say up my way, brung me to the dance. That's how I get elected every single time."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-bid...-voters-trump/

Look, there were some things he said that I really liked but, man, those types of comments? Bad, bad, bad

Ignorance is bliss

Oh, and I realized the perfect way to raise funds for extended stimulus packages.
    Wait for it

Tax all religious entities at 16%. They take money from these people, it's time they give back. I would bet that would get close to couple trillion.
    Catholic Church is the second or third largest landowner in the country.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

"If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden said.

Biden continued, noting that his home state of Delaware has the eighth largest black population in the country. "They're the folks that, as they say up my way, brung me to the dance. That's how I get elected every single time."

Look, there were some things he said that I really liked but, man, those types of comments? Bad, bad, bad
    He knows he can't win without big voter turnout, he's trying to energize his base. BUT wtf Joe? Your choice of words could have been better selected. Not good.

The job Cuomo is something to brag about ?

Well it certainly isn't Trump's fault.

He's Jesus. He's a born again, infallible being. He has to be Jesus. No one else is perfect

OMG!! Trump is the savior and this is crucification!! Symbolic of course, he won't be seen wearing a mask much less having his obese body nailed to a cross. (I wonder if there are nails strong enough to hold him?)
    We know he only speaks the truth. We know he would never throw the first stone and is untouched by the ones thrown back. (Again, he's heavily padded and if you happen to hit him in the head, no damage is caused.)

Through all of this he has managed to save himself, Just like Jesus. He's perfect

If we hold him up to the 7 sins
    Greed? Not him
    Envy? No way
    Gluttony? Please, he's a physical specimen of health
    Sloth? Nope He can walk up a short flight of stairs without falling over
    Wrath? He never uses anger to demean and belittle or withhold help
    Lust? He has no interest in chasing anything
    Pride? Come on! He doesn't have a prideful bone in his body. (That's unfair to him, he doesn't have bones. He's an amorphous blob of pure saintly, love. One might say, 20 pounds of love in a 3 pound bag)

Halleluja!!! He is here.
    that hilarious

Trump has opened the door so wide for Biden to beat him that IMO he had no chance to do 6 months ago. Biden just keeps saying the wrong things like a moron.

I'm not looking forward to the next 4yrs from either one of them

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    The job Cuomo is something to brag about ?
    I think the only governor who has done a good job during this pandemic is Gavin Newsom from California. He was quick to act. Unfortunately he got a lot of hate for it but given California has almost 40 million people living there and they "only" (I say that term loosely) have 3,500 deaths, that's an example of action leading to less casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think the only governor who has done a good job during this pandemic is Gavin Newsom from California. He was quick to act. Unfortunately he got a lot of hate for it but given California has almost 40 million people living there and they "only" (I say that term loosely) have 3,500 deaths, that's an example of action leading to less casualties.
    I though Jay Inslee here in Washington did a pretty good job as well. Within 4-5 days after the 1st outbreak he started shutting everything down. We were the 1st hot spot, after that first 2 week period our numbers started going down and have stayed pretty minimal. The other thing he did well that he didn't get credit for is he refused to allow new patients or patients that had tested positive to be sent back to nursing homes. We all saw the devastation not turning people away from nursing homes did in NY. Thats 100% on Cuomo

Inslee is pretty much an idiot when it comes to everything else but on this i have to give him props

I would agree with both of you , Inslee got hit early and reacted quickly and decisively, same with Newsom although he didn't have to deal with the enormity of a Cuomo, neither did.