Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 361 of 551 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8262
  1. #5401
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    34,347
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I thought it was Posada
    Tmml. Like tmml so ducking hard I almost pissed myself

    Iím so glad to hear it too

    I think Dayners has the the right to roshambo you after this


    Lol
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 05-30-2020 at 06:02 PM.

  2. #5402
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,560
    I apologize to Dayner. I thought it was something Posada would say.

  3. #5403
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Tmml. Like tmml so ducking hard I almost pissed myself

    Iím so glad to hear it too

    I think Dayners has the the right to roshambo you after this


    Lol
    I've been called alot of things in my life... being confused for that guy may be the worst

  4. #5404
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,245
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I apologize to Dayner. I thought it was something Posada would say.
    No worries man, i realize how badly what i said came off

  5. #5405
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36,238
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I apologize to Dayner. I thought it was something Posada would say.
    You should apologize to posada for thinking he would ever say something stupid.

  6. #5406
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,486
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Let me put this in perspective that you understand. Since the actual treatment of black men by police does not directly effect you. Sports is really the only thing that effects you. Will you get mad at black athletes if they take a knee during the National Anthem ? Will you find that offensive ? You know who found it offensive and said they should shut up and not make Americans think about serious things while escaping to watch sports? You know Trump who tweeted about black men silently express protest to police hyper violence of black men. But Trump didn't take the issue seriously. Had he called for the police to evaluate their methods and appointed the attorney general to investigate the issue, perhaps this latest violence could have been avoided. If you research it the Trump administration. Systemically ended such roles started under the Obama administration. Hey, much like the way he didn't take Covid seriously either at the beginning. Hey he even had his own advisor Navvarro warn him in a memo. So you see how the two issues show Trumps poor grasp at governing. Hey, same thing with abandoning the Kurds and leaving Syria to the Turks and Russians. That will also come back and haunt us. Why haven't you commented about how Russia is threatening our Jets internationally Mr military history lover ????? The narrative remains Trump is a fraud.

    I get mad at BLACK ATHLETES for kneeling during the National Anthem? What are you, ignorant?

    Iíd get mad at ANY ATHLETE that does that garbage. Protest all you want, what is wrong with protesting out on the street 3 hours prior to a game? Professional athletes have more power than the average citizen on the street. They can find a platform besides kneeling during the Anthem.

    You donít know me, and saying things like you said it just assumption. And by You throwing me into a basket of idiots that are racist is very stupid on your part.

    For the last time, I DO NOT TAKE A FCKN OATH FROM DONALD TRUMP and follow what he does 24/7. I only support a few ideas that I had always followed prior to him being President.

    You are a fool if you throw everybody who voted or supported Trump into the same basket. That is the same bullspit that Hillary said....a dumb statement by her.

    You and a lot of you think we are all the same. And that is far from the truth.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  7. #5407
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,486
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I am a white guy. The only thing that will make mistreatment of black men in the US is when we say enough already. We love the police that is not a issue. So often when an outrageous act is perpetrated against a black citizen we are sold the argument if you critize bad police officers your attacking all cops. Which is a bunch of Bull spit. You know how how the action of bad cops makes it for good cops ? It makes their lives so much more dangerous. Time for police men to say we are going to make sure other cops don't do crazy violent things cause a few days later it's going to get super dangerous for all of us. Had one fellow cop done the right thing and walked over and told the cop, " Enough get off him " none of this protesting would have happened. " All it takes for evil to win is for good people to do nothing " Time for the 99.9 percent of great police officers to put down the bad .01 that gives them all a bad name.

    What is sad a lot of white people do not even care with what had happened with George Floyd. And a lot of those same people just come out and pretend to care. For all I know is you could be one of those type of people that doesnít give a rats *** but will type out all of his or her frustrations of the issue on some message board just to be with the consensus.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  8. #5408
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,486
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The point was and remains, Trump had an intelligence report by National Center for Medical Intelligence in Nov 2019 warning of the potential pandemic. He ignored it. There were repeated briefings through December for policy-makers and decision-makers across the federal government as well as the National Security Council at the White House. All of that culminated with a detailed explanation of the problem that appeared in the Presidentís Daily Brief of intelligence matters in early January. For something to have appeared in the PDB, it would have had to go through weeks of vetting and analysis, according to people who have worked on presidential briefings in both Republican and Democratic administrations.

    When the virus actually surfaced in US is irrelevant. Trump did not respond or prepare, although more than ample warning was given.

    Ok, This is all Trumpís fault...

    I get it, vote for that old white man Biden and things will all of sudden be rosey again...ok, I get it Dr.....and by Nov when Biden wins the virus all of sudden is a non topic as he would be the one to wipe away the virus.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  9. #5409
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,486
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    It's OVER? Really? Based on what exactly?
    For the LAST TIME YANKSGUY, I was being facetious! Why does everything I say go over your head at times?

    Iím getting to wonder about you.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  10. #5410
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Shouldn't that start at the top?

    And if it did, would the president of the US be calling people "thugs" after praising white, gun toting men as "good people"

    Come on man. You know that there's a simple reason trump does that. His base. As the mayor of Chicago aptly put, he's just throwing rare meat at his base.

    Mush, Trump wants this.
    His base wants this.

    I have said for a while, he is desperate to use the military.
    He can't use his words because he's a bigoted, pile of crap, so he has to use force. Not by himself mind you because he's also a ***** who's softer than wet toilet paper.
    I will bet if this continues, the blue states will have military intervention but the red states will allowed to handle it themselves


    Look, if you can't actually see or admit that this man is destroying the fabric of this country by divisive language and pitting sides against each other?

    You are a bigger part of the problem than any of us realized.

    If you respond to this post, don't deflect. Don't change the topic. Don't complain about the media.

    Own your stance.
    Does the country need to change the way we treat each other?

    Does the legal system need to change the way it interacts with the black and brown communities?

    Is Trump better at dividing than unifying?

    Is trump fit for office?
    Again, I do not support Trump on all fronts. He does not affect me directly, I donít know him, I donít want to know him. I donít care what his views are. Just because his views are different than most ON HERE doesnít mean I have to vote for that OLD WHITE MAN JOE BIDEN.

    Of course this Country has to change with a lot. You are telling me things that I already know and I agree needs to change.

    But again do I have to vote for someone just because the other option is vilified by the opposition??? I have voted since 1988.

    I voted for Bush In 1988
    I voted for Clinton in 1992
    I voted for Clinton in 1996
    I voted for Bush in 2000
    I voted for John McCain in 2008
    I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012
    I voted for Hillary in 2016- thought Trump was just a joke and would never make it to the WH so why waste my vote with THAT guy?

    2020? It wonít be Joe Biden and that doesnít mean it would be for THAT guy either. He does and say a lot of things I disagree with.

    Again, I only began to be interested in THAT guy because of how piss poor the mainstream media is and has been since 2015-2016 with regards to anything he does. For most days I just shake my head at the media.

    Perception and image of the US doesnít move the needle for me as it does for most on here. You canít have THAT guy being the leader for our Country because it makes us look bad....what is that?

    Or other World Leaders laugh at him when he walks away.....who cares what they do?

    All of THAT doesnít affect me you or others. Everybody in this World has opinions but who made the rule that said THAT opinion is the only opinion that should be followed or worshiped and if not you are a scumbag.

    All I want is for all in this country to be treated fair. $$$$$$ wonít allow that.

    It is a no win situation and even Joe Biden wonít and cannot change things that most people want in this country.

    You all think that just because Trump is not President that the US all of sudden on the drop of a dime is the perfect Country just because a Democrat is in office. That Democrat gets pulled from every direction of all political views from all walks of life.

    In reality the only reason why people do not want Trump as President for another 4 years is not because he is a dirtbag or whatever you all want to call him but the only reason why is because he would have the power to change the Supreme Court. There are Supreme Court seats that might need to be filled during the next 4 years and that thought alone is eating at the Left IMO.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-31-2020 at 06:57 AM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  11. #5411
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,486
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No. Though I'm sure that would make you thrilled if everyone pretended like it was.
    Right over your head as well.....
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  12. #5412
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    18,486
    Ok, you got me to drink the kool-aid.

    Iíll vote for Joe Biden. He is the lesser of two evils. That is the best way to decide change.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  13. #5413
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,018
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Ok, This is all Trumpís fault...

    I get it, vote for that old white man Biden and things will all of sudden be rosey again...ok, I get it Dr.....and by Nov when Biden wins the virus all of sudden is a non topic as he would be the one to wipe away the virus.
    Is that what I said? No nick it's not his fault. As I and many others have stated ad nauseum, he does bear responsibility for his response and handling of the crisis. My above post speaks to that fact and that fact alone. Considering he personally claimed "I take no responsibility" I think he should be held accountable for the piss poor handling, particularly given the advance warning.
    ďWhen fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,Ē --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin



  14. #5414
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,018
    Nick you are correct about the Supreme Court seats, but woefully mistaken believing thats the only relevant issue. There are many. Should we start with racism? Misogyny? Homophobia? Malignant narcissist? Sexism? Deceit? Weak. Just to name a few. I sure others could add to the list.
    ďWhen fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,Ē --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin



  15. #5415
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    34,347
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Again, I do not support Trump on all fronts. He does not affect me directly, I donít know him, I donít want to know him. I donít care what his views are. Just because his views are different than most ON HERE doesnít mean I have to vote for that OLD WHITE MAN JOE BIDEN.

    Of course this Country has to change with a lot. You are telling me things that I already know and I agree needs to change.

    But again do I have to vote for someone just because the other option is vilified by the opposition??? I have voted since 1988.

    I voted for Bush In 1988
    I voted for Clinton in 1992
    I voted for Clinton in 1996
    I voted for Bush in 2000
    I voted for John McCain in 2008
    I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012
    I voted for Hillary in 2016- thought Trump was just a joke and would never make it to the WH so why waste my vote with THAT guy?

    2020? It wonít be Joe Biden and that doesnít mean it would be for THAT guy either. He does and say a lot of things I disagree with.

    Again, I only began to be interested in THAT guy because of how piss poor the mainstream media is and has been since 2015-2016 with regards to anything he does. For most days I just shake my head at the media.

    Perception and image of the US doesnít move the needle for me as it does for most on here. You canít have THAT guy being the leader for our Country because it makes us look bad....what is that?

    Or other World Leaders laugh at him when he walks away.....who cares what they do?

    All of THAT doesnít affect me you or others. Everybody in this World has opinions but who made the rule that said THAT opinion is the only opinion that should be followed or worshiped and if not you are a scumbag.

    All I want is for all in this country to be treated fair. $$$$$$ wonít allow that.

    It is a no win situation and even Joe Biden wonít and cannot change things that most people want in this country.

    You all think that just because Trump is not President that the US all of sudden on the drop of a dime is the perfect Country just because a Democrat is in office. That Democrat gets pulled from every direction of all political views from all walks of life.

    In reality the only reason why people do not want Trump as President for another 4 years is not because he is a dirtbag or whatever you all want to call him but the only reason why is because he would have the power to change the Supreme Court. There are Supreme Court seats that might need to be filled during the next 4 years and that thought alone is eating at the Left IMO.
    For the first bolded, we can agree to disagree about the importance of the US in the world as a leader and example.
    I like having a president who is respected as a leader. I like a president who handles himself better than I handle myself.
    I see the world as one community and everything we do will have an effect on other countries and their peoples.
    I would like a president who respected that concept.
    I think a respected president with diplomacy can arrange better deals, treaties and relationships with the rest of the world while still being strong enough to use force when needed.
    Bush,Clinton,Bush, Obama could all do that. They all had those qualities, whether or not I agreed with their agendas, they were good men who put the country first. Not their campaigns, ratings, bank accounts ...


    For the second bolded, no one will turn us on a dime, least of all Biden. I can't stand the idea of Biden as president but I hate it less than. another term of Trump
    I like a president who outwardly displays compassion, kindness and intelligence. Biden might be a doddering, fool but he at least displays those traits.

    Obama was hated by many and considered divisive. Some of that was deserved but a great deal of it was because of who he was and the color of his skin. But he attempted to bring people together.
    Trump is hated because he is intentionally divisive. He is intentionally mean and nasty. He is a bully. He likes the fact that he divides people. He wants to divide and then inflame.
    That cannot be more evident than in his latest comments regarding the George Floyd protests.
    "Very mean dogs and horrible damaging weapons that would badly injure at least". (No, not the exact quote but the right idea,) and yes I read the whole interview. There is no reason the POTUS should ever talk about harming the civilians or even alluding to it with such glee.

    Trump was divisive as hell but doing an ok job because of the economy until covid happened. He is now showing how truly unfit he is for this job.



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •