Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 470 of 627 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Reminds me of how the US treats gun violence. We know we can stop it, we just love our freedoms too much to actually do anything to stop it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Jorge you offer another in the long line of false equivalence. The protests were a spontaneous (yet organized) out pouring of emotion. Rage at the treatment of black man murdered at the hands of the police. Trumps rallies (to borrow a line from Metswon) are a circle jerk to sooth and inflate a depleted ego. One is not necessary, the other an out pouring of emotional frustration, there is no equivalence.

Both in your parlance "have a right" to assemble. Both present risk. One serves the need of one individual the other serves the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    My mind hurts reading RRZ and Posada over the last five pages. But folks some of you bellitle Biden. RRZ and Posada can practically be cabinet officials and Judges of his. You want four more years keep being luke warm on Biden. Nitpick his very flaw when Trump is a filthy diseased mutant. I don't get it. Start donating now folks or you get the country you get.
    Can it.

Anyone paying attention knows Biden is a superior option to Trump. Sure don't mean we need to pretend to be excited about him or donate money to his campaign.

Voting is more than enough. Don't need a pep talk about this uninspiring candidate or getting guilted in to donating during an economic crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I never said the virus wouldn’t spread from this rally . I only pointed out that to use the virus as an excuse to not hold one rally really doesn’t hold water when there have been large protests going on for weeks now and will continue to go on . As long as there are protests going on with large amounts of people attending them then it’s only fair for rallies to be allowed . To not allow one but allow the other just reeks of hypocrisy .
    Both are allowed; I don't think anyone is debating that. One is just way stupider than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jorge you offer another in the long line of false equivalence. The protests were a spontaneous (yet organized) out pouring of emotion. Rage at the treatment of black man murdered at the hands of the police. Trumps rallies (to borrow a line from Metswon) are a circle jerk to sooth and inflate a depleted ego. One is not necessary, the other an out pouring of emotional frustration, there is no equivalence.

Both in your parlance "have a right" to assemble. Both present risk. One serves the need of one individual the other serves the masses.
    But when it comes to the virus it is all just large gatherings of people and more potential hosts for it . So to say one shouldn’t be held because of infection risk but others to go on for months at a time simply makes no sense . Either end all mass gatherings or allow all to take place .

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    So multiple large groups of protesting literally all over the country are okay during covid, but large groups of Trump supporters are not?
    Theres really no difference other than most people dislike Trump, so they frown upon his gatherings.
    Allow them all or allow none. Can't get pissy about Trumps people then support protesting.
    I'm not in any way supporting Trump, just don't see why one is cool and one is bad.
    There's plenty of differences. A packed indoor rally full of people that are statistically less likely to practice social distancing measures and outdoor protests are not one and the same. Not to mention that the former is just going to be reinforcing behavior that is already set in stone i.e. Trump fans voting for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Both are allowed; I don't think anyone is debating that. One is just way stupider than the other.
    The ones complaining about the trump rallies putting people at risk of the virus are though .

There's plenty of differences. A packed indoor rally full of people that are statistically less likely to practice social distancing measures and outdoor protests are not one and the same. Not to mention that the former is just going to be reinforcing behavior that is already set in stone i.e. Trump fans voting for Trump.
    I'm glad i'm not the only one who sees this.

But when it comes to the virus it is all just large gatherings of people and more potential hosts for it . So to say one shouldn’t be held because of infection risk but others to go on for months at a time simply makes no sense . Either end all mass gatherings or allow all to take place .
    NO ONE IS SAYING EITHER SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED.

c

The ones complaining about the trump rallies putting people at risk of the virus are though .
    I don't see it here but if you want to have arguments with invisible, make believe people....be my guest.

Just save us time and admit that the reason you don’t want the rallies held is because they are for trump and you can’t stand him . Atleast your argument would hold some merit

Just save us time and admit that the reason you don’t want the rallies held is because they are for trump and you can’t stand him . Atleast your argument would hold some merit
    I mean I could do that but it'd be a lie.

You could save us time and admit you're okay with anything the president does. No one here has ever bought your phony "I hate all politicians and am totally not partisan" nonsense.

Understandable, but one big rally vs 1000s of protests. Both are highly likely to spread covid.
    I just don't think one should be hated on while the other is applauded. Not when we are all supposed to be social distancing and trying to cut down on the covid spread.
    Neither of them helps the whole virus ordeal.

I mean I could do that but it'd be a lie.

You could save us time and admit you're okay with anything the president does. No one here has ever bought your phony "I hate all politicians and am totally not partisan" nonsense.
    Nah that wouldn’t be a lie at all and I would actually respect your opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Understandable, but one big rally vs 1000s of protests. Both are highly likely to spread covid.
    I just don't think one should be hated on while the other is applauded. Not when we are all supposed to be social distancing and trying to cut down on the covid spread.
    Neither of them helps the whole virus ordeal.
    I don't think either are especially wise and would absolutely not attend either. At least one was for a good cause.