Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 524 of 627 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 9393
    [QUOTE=Posada20;33516540]
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post

Really I still support trump ? I have hardly posted in this thread over the last 2 weeks . There is been plenty of anti trump posts here and I didnít respond once to them . I am done defending trump I donít have the will to do do an anymore . I never claimed I wasnít worldly , I have failed our heavenly father and I know what awaits me when after I die and I donít look forward to it
    .? I say this respectfully and not in a bad way, but perhaps you should talk to someone. Itís time to give up so much time on this board and watching whatever it is you watch for news and engage the world in a different way and I am sure your outlook will be better. Trump sucked you in and the sources of media that you engage you have preyed on you. Ditch it all, for a few months. Get outside read the type of books completely different then the ones you normally and live.

Serious question, has there ever been a national emergency that has been more blue vs red than covid?

I can't recall a time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Serious question, has there ever been a national emergency that has been more blue vs red than covid?

I can't recall a time.

Well once the mass killings start , it wonít be blue vs red anymore

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

I can't recall a time.

The civil war?
    That would be about it.

The ****ed thing is, it's largely the POTUS's lack of leadership and inflammatory rhetoric that created this.division.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Herman Cane hospitalized with Covid, dumb arse man.
    I actually think that might rattle Trump.

A friend, a supporter and the same age.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The civil war?
    That would be about it.

The ****ed thing is, it's largely the POTUS's lack of leadership and inflammatory rhetoric that created this.division.
    Sorry I should have been more specific, I meant in our lifetime/generation.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

My dad said it reminds him of Vietnam and de-segregation in terms of the political divide. Other than that, if you're 45 or younger, definitely not.

I can't recall a time.

I can't either. I wasn't alive but wasn't Vietnam very red vs blue? I also remember that the Cuban missle crisis was extremely red vs blue
    Because of how divisive this issue has become, along with all the other things that have been going on, plus it being an election yr as well as experience, makes me question the accuracy of some of the things that are being reported.

Covid has been a horrible thing and i feel awful for people that lost family and loved ones to it. That said something is fishy when we have SO many more cases than the rest of the world. I think people are inflating the numbers in this country as part of a cash grab. The more sick people= more money spent by the states and Feds.

I'm not trying to imply that the virus is fake or anything like that, i just think they maybe padding their numbers a bit like we saw very early on.Instead of people dying from the chronic long term health issue they had been having they were putting down the cause of death as Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well once the mass killings start , it wonít be blue vs red anymore
    I'm going to regret asking this but could you explain to me why you think there are going to be mass killings?

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I can't either. I wasn't alive but wasn't Vietnam very red vs blue? I also remember that the Cuban missle crisis was extremely red vs blue
    Because of how divisive this issue has become, along with all the other things that have been going on, plus it being an election yr as well as experience, makes me question the accuracy of some of the things that are being reported.

Covid has been a horrible thing and i feel awful for people that lost family and loved ones to it. That said something is fishy when we have SO many more cases than the rest of the world. I think people are inflating the numbers in this country as part of a cash grab. The more sick people= more money spent by the states and Feds.

I'm not trying to imply that the virus is fake or anything like that, i just think they maybe padding their numbers a bit like we saw very early on.Instead of people dying from the chronic long term health issue they had been having they were putting down the cause of death as Covid

I'm going to regret asking this but could you explain to me why you think there are going to be mass killings?
    I wasn't alive for that war either. So this still ranks #1 for me in the whole red / blue nonsense.

It's a problem the entire country is facing and it's been this whole red vs blue thing and it's really just irritating.

We're all humans. Well most of us. I question if klown is human.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    lol i wish
    Bc you wanna smash?

Yanksguy was around during the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yanksguy was around during the Civil War.
    Nah he was around when the earth formed. Silly goose.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Selfish and ill informed. Protect your head from rain drops but won't wear a mask to protect the rest of us from a deadly virus! It's not "your" choice when it impinges on the health and safety of others. We are sometimes forced into situations we may not approve, but do so understanding they are for a common good.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278424931798331395
    Shoot em all

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/early-tria...235001901.html

Looke like Pfizer might have a vaccine on track for the end of this year. Preliminary results show high antibody levels in those given the vaccine.