Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 334 of 627 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think the only governor who has done a good job during this pandemic is Gavin Newsom from California. He was quick to act. Unfortunately he got a lot of hate for it but given California has almost 40 million people living there and they "only" (I say that term loosely) have 3,500 deaths, that's an example of action leading to less casualties.
    Iím in Massachusetts. Baker has been awesome. He started the lockdown days after NY and we just started phase 1 of opening up.

Even my mayor was awesome. We would get weekly or even twice a week, phone messages outlining what was going o. And what to expect if anything.

Baker has been little talk and mostly action

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    All of NY outside of NYC, Mid-hudson and Long Island is in phase 1 of the re-open.

If everything stays current course, in 5 more days long Island can re-open.

It could be a few more weeks for NYC. The biggest thing for them at this point is available hospital beds.

Mid-hudson is about a week away if their #s continue the current path.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-22-2020 at 05:07 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Actually, you are in the glass bubble. By making statements about car wash, hair cut, gym openings, you display your own selfishness and greed. You are concerned with little but yourself, which is the definition of a glass bubble. The only thing that matters in the immediate vicinity of you.

We are all concerned with worldwide death, world poverty, worldwide relations. That is outside of the glass bubble.

Florida is doing great because they have been lying about their numbers.

By the way, if you had a brain, you could workout at home and get a great workout. You don't need a gym. That displays a reliance on others, which is ironic because you shun that reliance when someone has it for other reasons. It also shows a lack of creativity and initiative
    It'a actually quite lazy. All you have to do is google "body weight workouts". "HIT workouts at home".
    Or, just get a chin up, bar
    I would suggest swimming for your cardio and to lengthen your muscles but I would guess you will complain about the water being too wet.

I have an elliptical machine. Iíve been doing that for cardio. But I miss my 4 am wake ups and heading to the gym. Iím a routine guy Clown.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

DeBlasio doesnít care about small businesses.

He allows you to go to a liquor store but you canít go to a small business establishment.

That guy is a moron!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

I love how Biden can say things like if you are a black person and vote for Trump then you ainít black.

Do all black people have to vote for the Democrat?

The man makes gaffes left and right but some on here wonít call him out...Trump gets called out for wearing the wrong colored tie.

Dr?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how Biden can say things like if you are a black person and vote for Trump then you ainít black.

The man makes gaffes left and right but some on here wonít call him out...Trump gets called out for wearing the wrong colored tie.

Dr?

You would have better luck squeezing water from a rock than trying to reason with certain people here

Dr?
    Tan suit. I rest my case.

If you read the thread I already commented on Biden. I though it was a very questionable comment. He's trying to fire up the base, but his choice of words leaves a lot to be desired. He needs voter turn out. I think the message he intended: "Trump is no friend of the black community." He has since backed off the comments and apologized. Biden's record speaks for itself. It's no secret he needs the black vote in order to win. His victory in South Carolina was the shot in the arm his campaign desperately needed.

Trump's disapproval rates among African Americans is exceptionally high, Biden hopes to capitalize.

When you you all feel we will get back to full sporting events, concerts, ect?

When the do the masks go away?
    Easter

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Easter
    Of 2022.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Of 2022.

Next summer 2021 at latest imo . Why should it take longer than it did for Spanish flu?

Dr?
    This is more of your bullspit. Plenty of posters have acknowledged Biden's shortcomings and dumb quotes. That's why the running joke around here is that Trump has an actual chance to win the election because the Democrats couldn't find someone better to run than Joe Biden.

That said, Trump says something ignorant, idiotic, or belligerent on a weekly basis. Are we really going to go down that road? Pot meet kettle.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-22-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is more of your bullspit. Plenty of posters have acknowledged Biden's shortcomings and dumb quotes. That's why the running joke around here is that Trump has an actual chance to win the election because the Democrats couldn't find someone better to run than Joe Biden.

That said, Trump says something ignorant, idiotic, or belligerent on a weekly basis. Are we really going to go down that road? Pot meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Tan suit. I rest my case.

If you read the thread I already commented on Biden. I though it was a very questionable comment. He's trying to fire up the base, but his choice of words leaves a lot to be desired. He needs voter turn out. I think the message he intended: "Trump is no friend of the black community." He has since backed off the comments and apologized. Biden's record speaks for itself. It's no secret he needs the black vote in order to win. His victory in South Carolina was the shot in the arm his campaign desperately needed.

Trump's disapproval rates among African Americans is exceptionally high, Biden hopes to capitalize.

You're both expecting way to much of the rant and argue about things that don't make sense person.

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-22-2020 at 06:21 PM.

I have an elliptical machine. Iíve been doing that for cardio. But I miss my 4 am wake ups and heading to the gym. Iím a routine guy Clown.
    My friend, routine is being in a glass bubble
    🥃😁

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Holy Crap, Biden is a fool

"If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden said.

Biden continued, noting that his home state of Delaware has the eighth largest black population in the country. "They're the folks that, as they say up my way, brung me to the dance. That's how I get elected every single time."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-bid...-voters-trump/

Look, there were some things he said that I really liked but, man, those types of comments? Bad, bad, bad

Dear mush, please see the above post which was on the previous page, before you made the comment below

Dr?
    Thank you in advance

After 3 Children Die, a Race to Investigate a Baffling Virus Syndrome

At least 161 children in New York have gotten sick, making the stateís caseload one of the largest publicly reported anywhere.

Tissue samples from at least one of the three patients to have died from it ó ages 5, 7 and 18 ó have been sent to a public health laboratory for intensive testing.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/n....co/hFxnV47OHl