Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 562 of 621 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 9307
  1. #8416
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,013
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post

  2. #8417
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    But Biden never said that... But Trump has said thousands of equally outlandish fake quotes you can find in a effort to malign him. Is Biden perfect. No. But he is much mucj better. President Biden doesnt make even consider the democracy being lost. Trump in a second term makes us all fear him passing the Presidency to his chosen succesor and elections being lost.

  3. #8418
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,743
    28, You are aiding and abetting the Russian misinformation campaign. OK to support Trump, just be aware of the subversive tactics currently being used. Russian bots are all over social media platforms.

    Why would the Russians support Trump? Hmmmm
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin
    “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” --- Seneca



  4. #8419
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    28, You are aiding and abetting the Russian misinformation campaign. OK to support Trump, just be aware of the subversive tactics currently being used. Russian bots are all over social media platforms.

    Why would the Russians support Trump? Hmmmm
    28 might have been making light of the exageration of Biden's alleged failings. We all know Trump has actually said dumber **** and worse done dumber ****, like clearing a peaceful crowd to pose in front of a Church with a Bible. Or 28 is too stubburn to admit her past false equivalance with Bidens stupidi comments with Trumps repeated stupid comments and inept governing. I choose to give her the benefit of the doubt.

  5. #8420
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,013
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    28, You are aiding and abetting the Russian misinformation campaign. OK to support Trump, just be aware of the subversive tactics currently being used. Russian bots are all over social media platforms.

    Why would the Russians support Trump? Hmmmm
    Trump is an dip ****. I just think listening to Biden try to speak is pure comedy. The man can't say 3 words without getting confused. Neither should be president. It's pathetic we have to choose between a pompous *** and an old man with dimentia, but that's what it is. Somehow the good ol US of A couldn't find one real candidate.

    Neither will get my vote and I don't care who wins. I can't wait to watch the debates though. Trump will attack attack attack like the A hole he is, and Biden will mumble random nonsense over and over and make zero sense.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 08-08-2020 at 03:39 PM.

  6. #8421
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Trump is an dip ****. I just think listening to Biden try to speak is pure comedy. The man can't say 3 words without getting confused. Neither should be president. It's pathetic we have to choose between a pompous *** and an old man with dimentia, but that's what it is. Somehow the good ol US of A couldn't find one real candidate.

    Neither will get my vote and I don't care who wins. I can't wait to watch the debates though. Trump will attack attack attack like the A hole he is, and Biden will mumble random nonsense over and over and make zero sense.
    Biden has been doing virtual addresses and has not been saying anything dumb. He has been if you have been paying attention. If he had said something dumb believe Fox would be playing them. Biden has not been hiding. But I guess your too stubburn to ammend your past comment that your not going to vote or do your part to get rid of Trump. Wow, all to justify your complacency and belief that your vote doesnt matter because both parties offer you the same, I guess. Oh, well. There we have it, your opinion is a vote for Trump, in effect
    Dont complain when Posada and RRZ like intellects continue to be appointed to the cabinet and to head agencies, and get to make decisions that effect your family's lives.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-08-2020 at 05:23 PM. Reason: I

  7. #8422
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,013
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Biden has been doing virtual addresses and has not been saying anything dumb. He has been if you have been paying attention. If he had said something dumb believe Fox would be playing them. Biden has not been hiding. But I guess your too stubburn to ammend your past comment that your not going to vote or do your part to get rid of Trump. Wow, all to justify your complacency and belief that your vote doesnt matter because both parties offer you the same, I guess. Oh, well. There we have it, your opinion is a vote for Trump, in effect
    Dont complain when Posada and RRZ like intellects continue to be appointed to the cabinet and to head agencies, and get to make decisions that effect your family's lives.
    You're just as obnoxious as posada, just on the other side.

    If me not voting is "a vote for Trump," then oh well. If me not voting is "a vote for Biden," then oh well.

    Ones a jack *** and one is special needs. Hooray!

  8. #8423
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    37,840
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I never even cared about a Trump prior to 2016

    The media is why I somewhat supported his policies. They are a disgrace!

    And the establishment of both controlling parties.

    The problem with your view of people is you just think people should go against him no matter what the opposition candidates are. Your views of him as a leader is your view and I respect that but just because anybody else doesn’t agree with YOUR VIEWS of him or if anybody agree with a Spec of Trump’s views they are POS! Or in like a cult following.

    The opposition of Trump just thinks all people need to drop their views and just vote for Biden no matter what because they dislike anything about Trump. And if they don’t they are POS!

    The economy is bouncing back. Biden can’t use that anymore. Say what you want about Trump but he gets the Country roaring with regards to the economy.

    You would vote for Pee Wee Herman if he was the candidate vs Trump. That is your view. Anybody in your eyes is better than Trump and that is not how you vote. The lessor of two evils is a terrible way to vote.

    Again, my issue with Biden is not Joe Biden himself. But the so called moderate Joe Biden. My problem is he is just pandering to anything opposite of Trump and that is NOT REAL.

    He doesn’t stand up for anything he really believes. It looks way too forced. The left side of the party has him under their thumb. So in reality you are not voting for Joe Biden. You are voting for the people like the squad that are controlling him.

    Trump can be terrible in any way you like to view him. But He doesn’t get pushed around or if he does he calls them out and that I like.

    I do not agree with everything Trump says. But I sure as hell cannot watch a puppet master directing every move for Biden and then just vote for Biden because his wife says he is a moderate which is a bold face lie.

    If This was 1992 and Clinton was going against Trump I would be voting for Clinton. He was real in 1992. I was ok with Bill as President for 8 years. But Joe Biden?
    10% unemployment and unemployment benefits that are about to run out are not signs of the economy improving. Trump thinks he has the executive powers to fix some of those problems but his scope is limited by that same constitution he loves to stand behind.

    The president is a bigger disgrace than the media he loves to point fingers at and let's be real, Trump is not against all media. I would respect him more if he was. He's against media that doesn't kiss his ***. That's why he's even backed away from Fox News because aside from those douches Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham, few have unilaterally agreed with everything he has done. Something Fox News would have done in the past for other Republican leaders.

    So now he now he tries to build up that parody of a news network OAN because they take his word as gospel.

    Ironic you don't like the media but that's a media played up narrative that Biden is a puppet. I guess it depends on what news station we're talking about. The fact is even at his advanced age, Biden has his own ideas and own legislation he will introduce as president. If the Dems wanted a leftist progressive Democrat, they would have put Sanders in. They didn't. Now, sure, Biden comes with his own set of baggage but Trump ****s up on a daily basis. Whether it's been his handling of virus, the matter of Russia killing those American troops, whether its casual bigotry and racism, whether its how he's responded to the BLM protests, whether its that awful Axios interview, whether its his twitter lunacy, whether its the skewing of reality he perpetuates on a daily basis in front of the the same media he hates but can't get enough of, etc. He's made a mockery of the office of the president. Other countries laugh at how we can have this narcissistic blowhard as our leader.

    I mean you'll waffle back and forth on this forum in regards to voting for him but reality is, no matter what he does, you'll be out there showing your support for Trump on Election Day. I think more people would respect your position (even if they disagreed with you) if you took that stance now instead of pretending like you are wavering.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-09-2020 at 04:30 AM.

  9. #8424
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Deal with your lack of intellectual honesty, cognitive dissonance, and lack of integrity any way you want. Your mental compartmentalizarion is truely sad, sad.
    Wow? Is that the best you got?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  10. #8425
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Funny the selective argumeny made by the cult member. So the Democratic party has people on the left, while most of the party is moderate. But you cult members conditoned to fear AOC already bring her up like you been trained to hate Pelosi. AOC has been smart and reasoned when I have heard her speak. But more importanrly you ignore the extreme right wing of the RNC that controls Trump. Like the kind of Reoublican dopes like the Texas congressman who thinks wearing a mask got him Covid. I bet AOC would have told Putin to stop killing our troops, how about that. While a conservative wouldn't.

    My point is that you and others won’t admit that the squad controls Biden.

    We are not talking about the dopes on the right. This is about how Joe Biden is a puppet with the far left of the party. And it would be no issue with a few views but he had a huge book slammed on his desk and was ordered to talk and preach about the issues that the left craves.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  11. #8426
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,037
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    People like me, dont fall for the three card monty scam like you have. People like me learned that I dont need to be terrified of an unknown after being twisted into be afraid of voices Fox news doesnt want me to like while ignoring the corruptuon, treachery, dereliction of duty, and irresponsabality of my actual president. Fox and Trump, who I voted for, said imagine if " Hilary wins and her private server will lead to foreign interference but wont say boo when the President of the US, sells out the Kurds to the Turks, makes political concessions to Putin and does nothing for Russian bounties. The economy didnt do anything for me, the Trump economy was a sugar high, of now modern RNC dogma, cut taxes and blow up the deficit, live large on the credit card and as soon as we are out of office the bill will land at whatever Dem is in office. Lets face facts Trump got your allegiance when he said Mexicans are rapists and I assume some are good people.
    I got my allegiance when he said Mexicans are rapist?

    This is my point with you. You ASSUME and make up crap just to get a body punch in. You have zero knowledge yet you say it.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  12. #8427
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    [QUOTE=goingfor28;33548681]You're just as obnoxious as posada, just on the other side.

    If me not voting is "a vote for Trump," then oh well. If me not voting is "a vote for Biden," then oh well.
    If you dont vote you cant complain. Did you even fill out the census ? You complain that Biden is the best that the Dems can come up with? Did you support an other canidate with money or your time ? Answer is no. If your not exercising your voice then you have no basis to complain. You will mention you have small kids and that its a pandemic or what have you, excuses excuses cause you certainly have enough time to spend hours watching sports and being on this forum. Why spend hours discusing politics and not even vote, makes no sense.

  13. #8428
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I got my allegiance when he said Mexicans are rapist?

    This is my point with you. You ASSUME and make up crap just to get a body punch in. You have zero knowledge yet you say it.
    I have made point after point to you which conveniently ignored. How many references to Putin and bounties on our troops, how many references to the selling out of the Kurds, how many references to the dismissal of OIG officials to oversee the issuance of billions of tax payers to corporations, how many references to Covid 19 response, how many references to a host of other topics you have chosen to not respond to. But yes, the Mexican reference stands because months ago you stated you have zero empathy for children being seperated from their parents by INS and perhaps never even being reunited with them. So yes, that point stands based on your own words. My conclusions are based on the words and arguments you have made. Not a pretty picture I know but you are what you say and do and who you support. Go watch Fox news now, their programming will make you feel better.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-09-2020 at 11:40 AM.

  14. #8429
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,013
    [QUOTE=flimflamman;33549050]
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You're just as obnoxious as posada, just on the other side.

    If me not voting is "a vote for Trump," then oh well. If me not voting is "a vote for Biden," then oh well.
    If you dont vote you cant complain. Did you even fill out the census ? You complain that Biden is the best that the Dems can come up with? Did you support an other canidate with money or your time ? Answer is no. If your not exercising your voice then you have no basis to complain. You will mention you have small kids and that its a pandemic or what have you, excuses excuses cause you certainly have enough time to spend hours watching sports and being on this forum. Why spend hours discusing politics and not even vote, makes no sense.
    I spend hours watching politics? Lol I've posted about 3x in this thread since it was reopened. Politics suck. Trump's an *** and Biden is mentally challenged.

    The end.

  15. #8430
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    So why would you even have answered me ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •