Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 615 of 627 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615616617625 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 9393
  1. #9211
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,437
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It's a wonder you can talk with all that diarrhea spewing from your mouth.
    Indeed.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  2. #9212
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,914
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Except he did as Dr Faucci and Dr Brix told him to do per the very words of Dr Faucci. So spin your hatred all you want. This kind of evil is what's wrong in America.
    The fact that you see or admit no flaw in him, makes him God. You think Trump is god.
    That is a false prophet and truly evil

    Actually the kind of evil in this country is the POTUS who is doing nothing to unite people and instead try and divide more with the. hopes that his minority base comes out and gets him elected because of the electoral college and not remotely because of the popular vote.
    How many people have been fired by him and when they talk out he simply says, they were a bad employee and now b bitter? How many associates have done the same? But none of those people are telling the truth? Right? Not a single one.

    Evil
    noun
    profound immorality and wickedness, especially when regarded as a supernatural force.
    You talk about evil when the man in charge is literally paying off a porn star? When he has openly talked about grabbing women by the *****? When he calls one man who killed people in the street scared and another did the same and who was gunned down, rightfully by the cops deserving? When the man you so blindly defend has literally lied to your face in the last 24 hours and there is taped evidence of doing so? When this man, said, "there are good people on both sides". without condemning the white supremacy at the core until coached to do so later?
    When that man retweets a post suggesting Biden is a pedophile? When he has flat out lied about voter fraud for mail in votes, yet he is mailing in his votes? when he flat out lied to the entire country about the virus just going away and that it was no big deal? When he talked about poop hole countries not being welcome here
    Or any of these
    https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/page/1/. (FYI, there are 13 pages of this stuff and that doesn't mention the horrific crap he has flat out admitted)

    I wanted Trump to do well. I didn't like him but I figured, he needs a chance and holy crap, why don't you step out of your little, enclosed suburban life and actually look at the country and the world around you. Look at the decay of the quality of life since he took over ( as the rest of the world rises), look at the division of our country. Look at what's happening to the environment and what will happen after the plans he's allowed. Look at your party. Just really look at senators and congresspeople who have values and views that have outright denied them out of =fear of retaliation and fear,

    Look at the man who rules out of fear and violence.

    But my thoughts are evil? Y You are the problem with the country. So high up on you pedestal that you can't even see your own BS and refuse it exists. You can't even for a moment consider anything other than yourself or your programming. Because as far as koolaid and programming go, you have the market cornered

    Hey is that how you make your money, selling that koolaid, Trump stickers and orange spray tan? Smart choice. There is around 30% of the population that will eat that **** up.



    I'm not saying you shouldn't vote or support him. Go ahead. It's your choice. Personally I think he wins by the electorate. I think he loses the popular by way more than he lost to Hilary

    But here you go, if Trump wins the popular vote, I will gladly say, that I was wrong and the majority of voters want him as president.

    If he doesn't win, you won't do that. You will be complaining that the election was rigged nd he should stay in office. Or if he goes to war with Iran in the next few weeks, I'm sure you will support his choice. Or if he decides to take control and not leave, you will have his back



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #9213
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,914
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It's a wonder you can talk with all that diarrhea spewing from your mouth
    Again, speaking in a non sexual but talking only of physical responses of the body, that diarrhea could be from the TDSers having the D in the wrong orifice and forcing the poop backwards
    Or, it's from the poop that Brett claims people from the center and left throw at Trump and the concept that Trump's followers grab the poop and eat it up, but it makes them vomit. It's sad. They know they are eating poison but still do it, knowing it makes them ill



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #9214
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,914
    "The president loves mixing it up with everybody, but this is an ambush," Ingraham said.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...estions-2020-9

    This about the town hall meeting. So what you're saying is that Trump was unprepared for people to actually ask him questions and not questions he wanted?
    Got it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #9215
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Again, speaking in a non sexual but talking only of physical responses of the body, that diarrhea could be from the TDSers having the D in the wrong orifice and forcing the poop backwards
    Or, it's from the poop that Brett claims people from the center and left throw at Trump and the concept that Trump's followers grab the poop and eat it up, but it makes them vomit. It's sad. They know they are eating poison but still do it, knowing it makes them ill
    They buy into his ******** a 100%. The minute Trump talks about Biden should have mandated masks is the second he should lose all credibility even with his most ardent supporters. Its like Jonestown except the kool aid isnt spiked. They cant wait to drink it though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-16-2020 at 06:25 PM.

  6. #9216
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,085
    This man talks like Biden is the incumbent and all this **** happened under his watch. Someone needs to remind the orange moron that he has been president since 2016.

  7. #9217
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,437
    Good ole' Donnie dickstain.

    https://youtu.be/7OeVcGxaalo

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  8. #9218
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16,178
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Good ole' Donnie dickstain.

    https://youtu.be/7OeVcGxaalo
    Such lies. Is that even his voice? I don't think it is.... Probably just fabrication from the democratic party to steal the election and drive the best president since Abraham Lincoln out of office. They made this whole thing up, convenient the book came out right before the election. Made up about a fake disease that is no worse than the flu because they want to take away our freedoms and our rights!? Such BS, if only Joe Biden mandated masks when this happened, we wouldn't be in this mess #blamesleepyjoe

    It's a scam I say... A SCAM! Why won't anyone think of the children?

    Only a strawman would argue Trump is doing a bad job. Hue hue hue you better have those gloves on when you go strawmaning it like a champ!

    ****ing idiots .....

  9. #9219
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,085
    I have given Trump enough ****. The democrats deserve some too here. A bi-partisan 1.5 trillion dollar bill which included direct payments to Americans was shot down by a Democratic house today. There is talk that select Democrats dont want to pass another stimulus because they think it will help Trumps re-election changes and keep Senate seats Republican in November. If that's the case, shame on them.

    American people are going to need help soon with unemployment benefits being handled by bankrupt states. It's time to put up or shut up.

    Although you can make the same case that Republicans sat on the Democrats 2nd stimulus since May.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-16-2020 at 08:36 PM.

  10. #9220
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,060
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I have given Trump enough ****. The democrats deserve some too here. A bi-partisan 1.5 trillion dollar bill which included direct payments to Americans was shot down by a Democratic house today. There is talk that select Democrats dont want to pass another stimulus because they think it will help Trumps re-election changes and keep Senate seats Republican in November. If that's the case, shame on them.

    American people are going to need help soon with unemployment benefits being handled by bankrupt states. It's time to put up or shut up.

    Although you can make the same case that Republicans sat on the Democrats 2nd stimulus since May.
    Congressional leaders in both parties have already rejected the Problem Solvers proposal — Republicans because it costs too much, and Democrats because it doesn’t go far enough.

    Trump is playing politics. Asking for higher numbers, but no guarantee he would approve all elements in proposed package. He's using it as a campaign prop. Appearing to support the proposal:" I like the larger amount, I’ve said that,” Trump said. “Some of the Republicans disagree, but I think I can convince them to go along with that because I like the larger number. I want to see people get money.”

    Trump stopped short of saying he would approve every detail of the Problem Solvers plan but said, “Something like that," and, “We’re getting closer.”

    “We should have an agreement,” the president said. “People should be helped and they should be helped as rapidly as possible. And I think it’s going to happen.”

    There were some additional signs of movement Wednesday. Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin had their first phone conversation in more than two weeks about coronavirus relief legislation, although it was not extensive, according to Pelosi’s spokesman.

    A growing number of House Democrats continued to expressed the desire for action on legislation of some kind before Congress goes on recess early next month through the election. And Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) seized on Trump’s new position and suggested it validated their approach.

    “We are encouraged that after months of the Senate Republicans insisting on shortchanging the massive needs of the American people, President Trump is now calling on Republicans to ‘go for the much higher numbers’ in the next coronavirus relief package,” Pelosi and Schumer said in a statement. “We look forward to hearing from the president’s negotiators that they will finally meet us halfway with a bill that is equal to the massive health and economic crises gripping our nation."

    In his Twitter post Wednesday, Trump mischaracterized Democrats’ position by saying they were “heartless” for not wanting “to give STIMULUS PAYMENTS to people who desperately need the money, and whose fault it was NOT that the plague came in from China. Go for the much higher numbers, Republicans, it all comes back to the USA anyway (one way or another!).”

    Democrats had, in fact, supported these additional stimulus payments, which were part of a $3 trillion bill the House passed in May. That measure never became law because the White House and Senate Republicans rejected many other parts of the legislation, including aid to states. In the Senate, Republicans were unable to unify around a $1 trillion bill in July that also included another round of stimulus checks, because so many of their members opposed spending even that much.

    Last week, the Senate GOP tried to advance an approximately $300 billion bill without stimulus checks, but Senate Democrats blocked it, calling it inadequate.

    The framework produced by the Problem Solvers Caucus, which is made up of 25 Democrats and 25 Republicans in the House, includes some provisions the White House would likely reject, including $500 billion in aid to cities and states — although that is less than the nearly $1 trillion Democrats had supported. In addition to new stimulus checks, it would renew a lapsed $600 weekly enhanced unemployment benefit, while adding a stipulation important to Republicans that no one should receive more than 100 percent of their previous wages.

    The $1.5 trillion proposal also includes automatic “boosters” and “reducers” based on covid-19 hospitalization and vaccine metrics that could add $400 billion to the cost of the bill or reduce it by $200 billion.

    “There’s some things I disagree with but I’m sure they could be negotiated,” Trump said.

    The latest crisis: Low-income students are dropping out of college this fall in alarming numbers

    Rep. Tom Reed (R-N.Y.), a leader of the Problem Solvers, had kept the White House in the loop on the proposal.

    “I think our proposal triggered a change in conversation,” Reed said in an interview earlier Wednesday. He noted that the coronavirus talks were “stuck in gridlock and at least now we see folks both at the House, Senate and White House indicating they’re willing to have a conversation and get back in the room.”

    However, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday of the plan’s $1.5 trillion price tag: "I think it’s difficult.”

    And on Tuesday, eight Democratic House committee chairs released a joint statement saying the proposal “falls short of what is needed to save lives and boost the economy.”

    Nevertheless, some lawmakers saw signs of hope. Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said a deal could be reached but that lawmakers probably needed an agreement by the end of September.

    “We need to get busy finding out what we can all agree on,” he said, acknowledging it would have to be higher than the $1 trillion bill Senate Republicans released in July.

    Blunt pointed to the provisions in the Problem Solvers plan allowing it to get smaller or larger depending on certain metrics.

    “Maybe the escalator clause concept gives everybody a little something to brag about,” Blunt said. “There’s a deal there. I think it would be really a shame if we don’t figure out how to grab hold of it.”

    Stay safe and informed with our free Coronavirus Updates newsletter

    Congress is scheduled to be in session through early October, and it must also pass a spending bill to avert a government shutdown Oct. 1.

    Multiple efforts to revive the economic relief talks have failed in the past, but Pelosi has recently come under pressure to take new action.

    Pelosi has said repeatedly that Democrats would offer concessions to their May proposal and agree to a more narrow package that was around $2.2 trillion. But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said earlier this week that $2.2 trillion was still too high.

    Despite the pressure Pelosi is now confronting, she has indicated no willingness thus far to back down and agree to a lesser deal.

    “We have come down, but the needs of the American people — we can only go so far,” Pelosi said Wednesday on MSNBC. “We cannot have a Sophie’s Choice of feeding some children and not others, housing some people and not others.”

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...onomic-relief/
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  11. #9221
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,085
    Its playing politics with people's lives. There are going to be poison pills in whatever bill is presented. Theres no reason for a complete stalemate until after the election. That's on Democrats too. I understand they are hoping to gain seats in the Senate and in the White house but denying help with that intention is not good optics.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-16-2020 at 10:20 PM.

  12. #9222
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,060
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its playing politics with people's lives. There are going to be poison pills in whatever bill is presented. Theres no reason for a complete stalemate until after the election. That's on Democrats too. I understand they are hoping to gain seats in the Senate and in the White house but denying help with that intention is not good optics.
    My point. The D's are arguing for a larger package that would effectively help more not less people. I do agree however politics are in play. The longer it's delayed the more people will suffer.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  13. #9223
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    My point. The D's are arguing for a larger package that would effectively help more not less people. I do agree however politics are in play. The longer it's delayed the more people will suffer.
    I understand that. Republicans going big in the next stimulus bill is unlikely though despite Trump suggesting he wants to do so. I think they see him as a lame duck president.

    All I know is that's something that should come before the election and not after.

  14. #9224
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,914
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ual-misconduct

    These are all well documented in. other outlets. The guardian isn't horrible, so I will post because it is simply a retread.

    I remember the word evil being thrown around yesterday.
    What do these 26 and counting women think? Are they all just lying? I don't think so.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #9225
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The fact that you see or admit no flaw in him, makes him God.
    It would except I do not. You got the thick gloves right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •