Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 614 of 627 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It is my opinion. This is all political. These teachers are dropping like flies with resignations and retirements. The older ones I get and don’t have a problem but the younger ones need to teach.

Home school crap doesn’t work. A total joke.
    Your opinions on this matter are a total joke.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You use the word "science" as if you know what that means. But please, show the straw man I have done. Show the lack of science in a post of mine. I'll keep sucking in air while I wait.
    You will certainly keep sucking something TDSer

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    So last night Trump says he never downplayed the virus, he only up played it. This after just a few days ago he said he downplayed it and always wanted to downplay it Now we know why Nicky goes back on fourth on everything. He had a great teacher.
    He's claiming he downplayed it verbally in public but up played it with his life saving actions now.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Except the kids don't spread it that well. Kids hardly get it. Kids likely to die from lightning than Covid. More kids dead from Flu than COVID. Heck, more kids suffering from the lockdown than what they are being locked down from.

This is a massive failure on the schools. Massive.
    This post is the massive failure actually (as to be expected).

He did act and saved millions of lives in America. The democrats would have done nothing different, in fact they would have acted even slower that this administration.
    Now this is ****ing hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You will certainly keep sucking something TDSer
    Beat me to it. That was a meatball right down the middle, ready to be swatted in to the bleachers.

funny you posted nothing again. Thankfully I opted to keep breathing.
    So, you literally got nothing... Just deflect and take no responsibility (who does that sound like). I'm done, until you can post anything that's credible from anything scientific I know you are just a troll with no real argument (when you provide data to back up your mouth let me know and I'll be happy to continue our little discussion).

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    So, you literally got nothing... Just deflect and take no responsibility (who does that sound like). I'm done, until you can post anything that's credible from anything scientific I know you are just a troll with no real argument (when you provide data to back up your mouth let me know and I'll be happy to continue our little discussion).
    You failed again to show anything. I'd quit if I was accusing someone and had nothing to back it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Trump was an unmitigated fool. He acted far too late and was indecisive, especially with new info surfacing about his knowing how quickly it spread and how dangerous it could be.
    Except he did as Dr Faucci and Dr Brix told him to do per the very words of Dr Faucci. So spin your hatred all you want. This kind of evil is what's wrong in America.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This post is the massive failure actually (as to be expected).
    Someday you'll have someone explain it to you so even you can understand it. Hopefully.

You failed again to show anything. I'd quit if I was accusing someone and had nothing to back it as well.
    Except I've posted lots. Don't be so ****ing lazy and go back a few pages... just because you refuse to acknowledge them, doesn't mean links weren't provided. Seriously, do you even know what your arguing anymore? Im expecting a "herp derp do you?" response any minute now.

In fact… lots of people here have provided plenty of facts and articles backing them up but you continue with your "strawman" comments that have no merit about anything. Honestly, I'd be kinda surprised if you're even old enough to vote, based on how well you counter argument things here.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Except I've posted lots.
    I have missed it if you posted evidence that shows my alleged failures. Feel free to re-post. Funny though, you said you were done and yet here you are again. Eventually the hole will be so deep no one will hear from you again.

I have missed it if you posted evidence that shows my alleged failures. Feel free to re-post. Funny though, you said you were done and yet here you are again. Eventually the hole will be so deep no one will hear from you again.
    It's a wonder you can talk with all that diarrhea spewing from your mouth.

And you must have me confused with someone else (or you no longer know what you are arguing). I never said anything about YOUR failures (unless you are the POTUS).

Except he did as Dr Faucci and Dr Brix told him to do per the very words of Dr Faucci. So spin your hatred all you want. This kind of evil is what's wrong in America.
    Lofl

Someday you'll have someone explain it to you so even you can understand it. Hopefully.
    Oh I understood just fine, was simply saying your post was a massive failure (as most of them are).