Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If Alshon is all but gone that leaves a glaring need at WR . DJax is just a deep threat he’s not a WR1 . DJax Ward, JJ ? That’s not gonna cut it . So like I said in the other thread they have a ton of holes to fill with not much cap space to do it . They even released thier best LB
    If Alshon is gone, he will be replaced.

Wentz already made the WR group work without Desean though.

Howies never had an issue with cap/FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Price seems a bit high. Should have retained Frank Gore and traded him for Hopkins.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If Alshon is all but gone that leaves a glaring need at WR . DJax is just a deep threat he’s not a WR1 . DJax Ward, JJ ? That’s not gonna cut it . So like I said in the other thread they have a ton of holes to fill with not much cap space to do it . They even released thier best LB
    They’re taking a WR this year, maybe even 2 (going for one of the best ones, you can guarantee that). They’ve been so less dependent on LB for what seems like ever, there’s a reason they released their “best” one.

Sure, they have holes but they have a ton of ammo (picks and money included)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

A malcontent like Beckham who will never be happy, esp in frigid Buffalo.

Buffalo just might be the team to beat in the AFC East this year. The Dolphins and Jets are no threat and who knows what a Patriots team without Brady looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Buffalo just might be the team to beat in the AFC East this year. The Dolphins and Jets are no threat and who knows what a Patriots team without Brady looks like.
    It’s a pretty difficult argument to make that they aren’t. Obviously pending what NE does. But the Bills were close to as good last year and now NE lost Brady.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    It’s a pretty difficult argument to make that they aren’t. Obviously pending what NE does. But the Bills were close to as good last year and now NE lost Brady.
    Blasphemy, but Brady -> Bridgewater would be a lateral move IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Blasphemy, but Brady -> Bridgewater would be a lateral move IMO.
    Teddy spurned the Pats to sign with the Panthers lol

I take it back. Don't know what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    They’re taking a WR this year, maybe even 2 (going for one of the best ones, you can guarantee that). They’ve been so less dependent on LB for what seems like ever, there’s a reason they released their “best” one.

Sure, they have holes but they have a ton of ammo (picks and money included)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I understand their idea of getting younger at the position, etc......but doesn't it cost them almost as much to cut him as to keep him? I mean his 2020 salary is now guaranteed, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Bills look good.

Biggest issue for them is that Allen makes too many crippling plays. Obviously it helps you win when you make a great play, but at the QB position I think your ability to hurt your team with a bad play exceeds that. Especially with better WRs that will entice them to chase those good plays but they can’t let them overshadows by bad plays.
    That’s always going to be a problem for Allen. He’ll always have those poor decisions and just piss poor throws because of his accuracy issues. Why I never understood the hype with him. Is it possible for him to play mistake free long enough to make it to a SB? I highly doubt it.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    That’s always going to be a problem for Allen. He’ll always have those poor decisions and just piss poor throws because of his accuracy issues. Why I never understood the hype with him. Is it possible for him to play mistake free long enough to make it to a SB? I highly doubt it.
    Carbon copy could be said about Crab Legs Winston
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Carbon copy could be said about Crab Legs Winston
    That how I see his career going -- maybe without joining the 30/30 club.

Allen will be valuable as a starter as long as he's on his rookie contract.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If Alshon is gone, he will be replaced.

Wentz already made the WR group work without Desean though.

Howies never had an issue with cap/FA.
    if AJ is gone the amount of fapping eagles fans will do will be amazing and should be.... the money he makes/plus his decline and how much of an *** he is should make him not able to be traded.... Howie should win god of the year if he gets out from this dude without giving up much.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    The Jets could very easily turn it around in a single year if Darnold and Bell play up to ability.

But Gase is a clown, so hopefully not.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123