Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    So we are all in etc. by extending Cousins then we trade a stud wr for picks. He mustve wanted out.

Rough day

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So we are all in etc. by extending Cousins then we trade a stud wr for picks. He mustve wanted out.

Rough day
    That Cousins signing 2 years ago set the pieces in place for everything to blow up in their faces. Now they extended him (i was so looking forward to just one more year of him now its 3) and we lose Diggs because he didnít wanna play with him (who could blame him).

I expect a long lonely couple years until we get a new young qb who cant actually be somewhat of a duel-threat and are able to build up a bunch more firepower.

The Vikings made this bed now they gotta sleep in it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

Rough day
    he wanted out if i was the vikings id have told him not to let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. hope he freezes his arse off in buffolo. as for the vikes their are a ton of o lineman and wrs in this draft and they get beebee back vikes now have 13 picks and a bit more in cap room. we will see what this team looks like after the draft.

This is a short sighted terrible move. You just traded probably the second most talented if not the most talented player we have for the CHANCE of drafting someone who MIGHT be AS good. Terrible move.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    That Cousins signing 2 years ago set the pieces in place for everything to blow up in their faces. Now they extended him (i was so looking forward to just one more year of him now its 3) and we lose Diggs because he didnít wanna play with him (who could blame him).

I expect a long lonely couple years until we get a new young qb who cant actually be somewhat of a duel-threat and are able to build up a bunch more firepower.

I blame him. He is mentally unstable. Cousins is the best qb he will ever play with

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Wonder why he seemed so unhappy in MN the past 2 yrs? Seemed to coincide with Cousins arrival, but Diggs had his best 2 seasons of his career these past 2 years with Kirk.

He's gonna hate Josh Allen by their bye week. Good haul though. I ain't mad. Could trade up for a big impact guy like Ruggs or Kinlaw, or we could stay put and address two spots with first round picks. I like it.

Bye Diggs!!!!!!!!

You are not above the team. We will be good without you. So keep whining

Hate to see a talent like Diggs go but on paper we got a good return. We'll see if it pans out but I wouldn't press to take a WR in the first just because. Follow your board...this is the deepest class at WR in maybe forever so plenty of talent to be had in 2-4 rounds.

Next year might be a struggle but this same roster needed a bit of an overhaul...we weren't there with some of the current guys so lets see if we can do a soft rebuild and be setup for another run in a few years.

If Rick gets Jerry Jeaudy and Kinsaw in the first or Ruggs and Kinsaw in the first then i would never again
    say Stevey Ray Vaughn sucks ***. I promise.🤗🤗🤗🤗

VCU-Oh this i gotta see!!!!😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Bye Diggs!!!!!!!!

You are not above the team. We will be good without you. So keep whining
    I feel better now

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I feel better now

You know how i am Carter. Gotta keep you upbeat and smiling man. But as for Diggs goooooooodddddbyyyyyeeee

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post

I just don't get the extension, given moving diggs for picks/youth even moreso. I am not really sure Rick will ever get the QB situation figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    he wanted out if i was the vikings id have told him not to let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. hope he freezes his arse off in buffolo. as for the vikes their are a ton of o lineman and wrs in this draft and they get beebee back vikes now have 13 picks and a bit more in cap room. we will see what this team looks like after the draft.
    Ya I think him wanting out is the only thing that really makes sense given we just seemed to be making all in type move.

I don't really have much faith in beebe tbh but do think we could grab a couple WR in the draft potentially given how many picks we have. We will have to just wait and see you are right, we really need to nail these picks now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast