Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I donít see Beebe contributing at all
    Agreed, I don't really care for Bebe to be part of the plans for how poorly he executed routes. I do think Bisi had a great rookie season and even a modest improvement he's a solid #3 WR. They need a Speed/Deep threat guy and just let Johnson and Thielen operate underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    No, we didn't lose any additional money. That 9 million was already being paid to Diggs so it's just a sunken cost. The money we saved with Kirk's extension basically went to Anthony Harris. Diggs cleared up an additional 5.5 million.

Currently, we have around 6 million in cap space including what it'll cost to sign our draft class. If Harris is traded, that will jump to about 17. That's enough to make a couple moves.
    right now they are 11.5 under the cap they still have reiff to either cut or redo if their is someone they want to get maybe the approach a couple others like barr and kendricks for an extension. either way the vikes have 12 picks now for the draft 13 or 14 maybe by draft day with 6 or 7 of them in the first three rounds . this draft is deep in ol wr and cb help and i expect a qb in rounds 2 or 3.right now reiff adds 8.8 mill if cut maybe 5 or 6 with a rework . draft an o tackle and let the he or the rt to move to left the other to the right and move the left guard to the right side and the line will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I donít see Beebe contributing at all
    Agreed. Beebe sucks.

we were never expecting Beebe to be anything more than a #4 slot receiver were we? not like we expect him to be the main beneficiary of Diggs' absence...........hopefully it means we'll dive into this deep WR class and find someone who can at least become something like what Diggs has been......but Irv Smith is likely the biggest beneficiary of the Digg's trade in 2020 at least
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Diggs has been pretty quiet on Twitter as of late, I wonder if he is even happy about going to Buffalo? Oh well, have fun in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Agreed. Beebe sucks.
    You know who doesn't suck? Stephon Diggs, and we just shipped him out with no way to replace his production. How quickly everyone forgets how valuable he was to this team when Thielen went down for a significant portion of the season. Without Diggs we donít make the playoffs this past season. Period.

We had Randy Moss and Cris Carter...No super Bowl

We had Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin...no super bowl

Weíve now had Theilen and Diggs for 4 some years....no Super Bowl

Iím trying to remember the last time a WR helped bring a championship to a team by himself. Just my opinion. WRs come and go, yeah it sucks right now but letís see how the lineup looks when we head into training camp. Thank god we still have Theilen. I hunch that weíll be looking at a WR in this upcoming draft. We could land good talent even in the 2nd and 3rd round, this draft is loaded with good receivers.

We also have the quite underused last year Irv Smith who's basically an oversized WR and should be used as one (meaning split out more, not converted to WR)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    We also have the quite underused last year Irv Smith who's basically an oversized WR and should be used as one (meaning split out more, not converted to WR)
    Iíve been thinking about Thad Moss.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234