Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Raiders sign QB Marcus Mariota

Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. At least he who will not be named, Rusty Hilger, Marinovich and Andrew Walter flamed out quickly. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs.

The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.

I am tired of his losing stench soiling the colors.

Alzado wound have broke him in half just lining up. Derek Carr-soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Proximo; 04-08-2020 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    No, you clearly do. Not just mine...everyoneís.

But you are correct in that there are better things to do.

Don't mistake my enjoyment of talking Raiders with giving two ***** about whether people agree with me or not. I steer my own path. Decide my own thoughts and opinions. You always have to have the final say. Its fun knowing that you will always reply as it eats at you. You have to feel you were superior. Which is proof you are superior to literally no'one.

For those without humility will be humbled.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. At least he who will not be named, Rusty Hilger, Marinovich and Andrew Walter flamed out quickly. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs.

The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.

Lyle was far more hating of bullies than good caring people like Carr. Shows how little you know of the man. If Mariota runs him out of training Camp no'one will complain on here. 1 it means this tragic loss of humanity COVID19 is over and 2 we will have found an upgrade at QB in the eyes of Gruden. Whether that results in us winning more games is still the a question. Team has to improve everywhere

At least you are being open in your sarcastic and hyperbolic takes.

Iím done again. Until Iím not.

It's amazing how much hate Carr gets. Makes me like him even more. Rooting for the guy to prove the haters wrong. This thread will be fun to revisit when Carr leads his team to the playoffs. Clueless clowns like Prox will disappear real quick

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    It's amazing how much hate Carr gets. Makes me like him even more. Rooting for the guy to prove the haters wrong. This thread will be fun to revisit when Carr leads his team to the playoffs. Clueless clowns like Prox will disappear real quick

Donít count on it. Carr isnít going to hold up. Soft QBís never do.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Iím down to 8% body fat 92% muscle mass so Iím sticking to intermittent fasting and high quality nutrition at the moment. Organic and green where possible. Stopped red meat years ago. But thanks for the advice.
    If your body is only fat and muscle where are your BONES?? Get to the hospital man! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    If your body is only fat and muscle where are your BONES?? Get to the hospital man! Haha
    LOL good point that def needs explaining to anyone interested . On my boditrax scan machine which is +-5 of dexa scan my ave body fat has been a lot lower since I started fasting but there's no way its real. Ive had it as low 3% which is def BS as my callipers have never been below 8%. My bone has stayed constant weight in all my scans so about 4.5%. Metabolic age 16 years younger than my actual age now.

Anyway you don't get like this from Sausages!

No sugar no alcohol

LOL good point that def needs explaining to anyone interested . On my boditrax scan machine which is +-5 of dexa scan my ave body fat has been a lot lower since I started fasting but there's no way its real. Ive had it as low 3% which is def BS as my callipers have never been below 8%. My bone has stayed constant weight in all my scans so about 4.5%. Metabolic age 16 years younger than my actual age now.

Anyway you don't get like this from Sausages!

No sugar no alcohol
    Iím here for a good time, not a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

That was my 20ís and 30ís then 40ís hit and it stopped being fun. So I changed. 50ís are tough enough without self sabotage.

We are all on our own journey, just sharing my experiences. Each to their own.

That was my 20ís and 30ís then 40ís hit and it stopped being fun. So I changed. 50ís are tough enough without self sabotage.

We are all on our own journey, just sharing my experiences. Each to their own.
    Only the good die young

👍
    One of my favorite quotes: Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in a broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ďWow! What a ride!Ē - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post

I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Yup with 100!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Only the good die young
    "there is good and bad in everyone"

and Stevie Wonder and Paul Mcartney said that so there

sarcastic face emoji

we are so off topic LOL so let em try and bring it back to topic

good and bad in everyone
    Mariotas good is his feet