Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Here are some facts - Mariota was on 21million last season he took a 13million pay cut at the start of free agency rather than wait to see what his options were. He stated in an interview he chose the Raiders as it had a stable coaching staff. He said he's primarily here to support Derek Carr and develop.

You can carry own now.
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I love facts, just waiting to here some.
    Always happy to please my fanbase here they are again

Here are some facts - Mariota was on 21million last season he took a 13million pay cut at the start of free agency rather than wait to see what his options were. He stated in an interview he chose the Raiders as it had a stable coaching staff. He said he's primarily here to support Derek Carr and develop.

You can carry own now.
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sometimes you need to believe before you can see eh Jesus!!!

You can carry own now.
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    He only reads the radio, no need to hear it.

If you haven't heard it Q plays on his show

Boy you are trying hard to discredit someone stating something that happened. Must be hard to watch the narrative crumble in front of your eyes daily.
    My narrative is that Carr is incapable of leading us anywhere.

It isnít crumbling.

And you apparently do believe everything you hear...at least everything you want to believe.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    My narrative is that Carr is incapable of leading us anywhere.

It isnít crumbling.

And you apparently do believe everything you hear...at least everything you want to believe.

-Stork

Already led us to playoffs so you already had to admit you were wrong. Back for a second beating eh?

I use judgement to determine what I think are our best options. Throwing the baby out with the bath water is never an option of anyone with any sense.

Already led us to playoffs so you already had to admit you were wrong. Back for a second beating eh?

I use judgement to determine what I think are our best options. Throwing the baby out with the bath water is never an option of anyone with any sense.
    Brother, you canít touch me.

You wake me up when he does something. Until then, have fun parroting what you hear.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Both QB's have all the talent in the world to be elite in this league..... Their heads just got in the way...
    Dogdaddy

Brother, you canít touch me.

You wake me up when he does something. Until then, have fun parroting what you hear.

-Stork

What was it you said in 2016 season when we were on that long winning streak.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Both QB's have all the talent in the world to be elite in this league..... Their heads just got in the way...
    Mariotas an inaccurate passer, Carrs unable to use his legs effectively. Maybe if we can stick them together we may have something.

What was it you said in 2016 season when we were on that long winning streak.
    For a few months, I thought I might have been wrong about Charmin. Iím reasonable.

But 3 years since have dashed that dream, eh?

-Stork

-tippa irie

For a few months, I thought I might have been wrong about Charmin. Iím reasonable.

But 3 years since have dashed that dream, eh?

-Stork

3 years? Thatís nothing in a Raiders fans misery, get over yourself. Suck it up like the rest of us. Start ****ing cheering get your Pom poms out

3 years? Thatís nothing in a Raiders fans misery, get over yourself. Suck it up like the rest of us. Start ****ing cheering get your Pom poms out
    A compelling reply. One might think youíve got nothing to add.

You might want to consider the fact Iíve been a fan longer than most here are alive. I require no history lesson.

-Stork

-tippa irie

A compelling reply. One might think youíve got nothing to add.

You might want to consider the fact Iíve been a fan longer than most here are alive. I require no history lesson.

-Stork

Ive laid out all the reasoning possible multiple times to show that Carr is our best option still. Ive presented more than enough evidence of the case for Carr until we find a superstar QB to replace him or a equal and cheaper option without damaging our overall team building. Carrs a good to very good NFL QB, like most needs weapons and a good D to win. Needs to fix his redzone efficiency as a priority.

All you've ever done is:

1. Call him a coward and demand he be cut or traded.
    2. You've backed Mat McGloin as our starter over him (everyone laugh again),
    3. called for the signing of a turnover machine in Fitzpatrick ( absolutely ridiculous)
    4. and more lately you have decided to just say toilet paper, as your hot takes are so piss poor.

No ive got plenty I can reply but thought it better to tell you to suck it up as you've clearly run out of solutions or any ideas. Hows that!

Now use one of your burner accounts to reply yes we can all see the MO

You think Iím savvy enough to dodge the IP filter? Thanks!

We reveal ourselves with our accusations. Your proclivities do not necessarily find themselves in others.

Your argument is weak. You believe what you want to believe and call it fact. Youíre a bore.

Stay safe.

-Stork

-tippa irie

You think Iím savvy enough to dodge the IP filter? Thanks!

We reveal ourselves with our accusations. Your proclivities do not necessarily find themselves in others.

Your argument is weak. You believe what you want to believe and call it fact. Youíre a bore.

Stay safe.

-Stork

Ehhh his arguments have been as solid if not more solid than any dissent.

The eyeball ďcharminĒ argument is far weaker and subjective.

In a team sport Carr isnít anywhere near the weak link on our team.

Former players have vouched for him, coaching vouches, GM vouches, statistically he checks out above average, and my eyeball test tells me he has the tools and capability to perform.

McGroin wasnít the answer and neither is Mariota, but like all arguments... time will tell.

Iím glad to see that even in a pandemic and over reaction to it- this is still a hot button conversation.

Carr > Mariota

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast